It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on possible materialization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Alright, here's the scenario...

I was working yesterday at a coffee shop, and we were slow in business. I was carrying around a little notepad and was writing down ideas for some short stories. I always carry one blue pen with me in my left pocket, always, but yesterday, it was running out of ink, and I really wished I had an engraved space pen that one of my great roommates gave me. I never carry this pen with me though, because I do not want to lose it.

So we got busy at the coffeehouse for about an hour, and when it calmed down again, I reached in my left pocket and pulled out that engraved space pen. It was laying right next to my blue pen in my pocket.

The weird thing is that I never carry this pen with me, and I know I did not pick it up and put it in my work pants. I also never wear these pants, except for at work, and then I take them off right when I get home. I am a very rationale and meticulous person who very consciously decides what to take with me to work. I have no knowledge whatsoever of ever bringing that pen with me anywhere. I just do not do it.

After I made this realization, I got the cold chills. I also noticed throughout the night that my taste buds were off and everything tasted shallow. I never burned my tongue or had anything really really hot to drink either. I had Campbell's chicken mushroom chowder for dinner that night, and it just had texture with a hint of taste.

Here's my question. I have heard that if one has focused enough mental thought into something, sometimes something materializes, or they find something they missed. I do not know if this happened to me, but I guess my question is whether or not lost of taste has ever happened in the aftermath of anything paranormal?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
i would assume so. it's like a blind man whose hearing becomes uncanny. sense of taste may be lost if focusing on other senses.

new topics

join