It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about sleep paralysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Every time I read about someone having sleep paralysis, they always descrive something sitting or pushing on their chests. Now that would mean, you would've to be lying on your back face upwards.

I almost always sleep on my stomach and I've never read a story of someone being "attacked" while sleeping on their stomach. Does that mean you could be immune when sleeping on your stomach?

How would you explain that? Am I wrong? What say you?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
When i have sleep paralysis it seems like im not breathing or my breathing is really faint. They used to call sleep paralysis old hag syndrom because they said that a witch would be sitting on your chest making it so you couldnt breathe. Usually i just become aware of my breathing and everything is fine.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I experience frequent SP blue dome..usually as a prelude. Never the Old Hag variety. I've never seen her. No pressure on the chest...no inhibited breathing. Starting-out on my stomach can feel more secure, problem is I change positions a-lot.

When I feel the need to interrupt or inhibit a period of active SP/oobe...I avoid paranormal studies and delve deeper into the grotesque state of the economy
Sometimes it even seems to work. Concentrating on my ex-wife several times a day can have grounding effect also

new topics

join