It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Top Secret Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't know if this was already posted but I was watching this on the history channel a few weeks ago. Please delete if this is a repost. Very good documentary!!!

I Believe this will happen this winter, it is inevitable..... Israel believes that diplomatic reasoning does not work and has a history of not working.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I watched this and thought this was a good documentary too. It was interesting how they talked about each of those plans that had been leaked by the military.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

"Hit paydirt with K-Dirt!"

Sorry kdial1, everytime I see your moniker it reminds me of Ford Fairlaine!

Can ya do me a favor and give us a brief synopsis of the videos so those of us with dial-up don't have to spend 12 hours downloading them? I'd like to discuss, but, I just don't have the awake time to go through them all.

Thank you much!
Cuhail

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I 'like' to bring this stat to the attention of recent Iranian threads... haven't watched these documentaries, but I will soon...

en.wikipedia.org...

The Basij (or Baseej) is a paramilitary volunteer force controlled by the Islamic Revolutionary Guards; it includes about 90,000 full-time, active-duty uniformed Basij members, up to 300,000 reservists, and a further 11 million men and women who could be mobilized.[6]

[edit on 16-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
...just watched all 5 segments. my personal impression of the undertone of this program is that a strike against iran is inevitable.

parts one through three detail how iran has been able to acquire nuclear technology in the international underground, including US CIA involvement....intelligence gathering techniques....and general destabilization of the middle east. "if isreal feels that there are nuclear weapons pointed at it by the regime, i can guarantee a pre-emptive strike"

part four (the most interesting IMO) details the nature of the current threat from iran and the US military "contingincy plans" that have been developed.

part five details what iranian retaliation to a strike might be. according to this video, ahmadinejhad (iran president) welcomes a strike because it would unite the middle east under his rule against the united states and isreal.

again, based solely on the info in this documentary, a US strike against iran during this winter seems inevitable.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

sorry about that cuhail, this documentary is basically one describing how Iran has recieved their information for Nuclear capabilities including the US involvment in giving them information.......very long documentary that includes what Israel has done as well....alot to cover in writing thats why I posted the videos....definately take the time and watch them....download them when you get some time to rest when not on here.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Wow another threat from Iran directed at America

"They should not imagine that if they wage such a war that the region alone would be set ablaze," said Ahmadinejad. "The region will be exposed to serious dangers and the first whose interests will be harmed are the Americans."

Here is the complete article about China about to pull out of talks with the west for Iran to back down...wow

Complete article

[edit on 17-11-2007 by kdial1]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The NATO countries have postponed talks about Iran as well after the U.N. IAEA findings that the Iranians are about to spin up its 3000 centrifuges. I think Iran is going to get hit hard now very soon. They don't stand a chance militarily but it Hessbola that we need to watch out for.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The video is a very good snynopsis of Iran's quest for nuclear weapons. While not everything in it my be provable or accurate, it does tell a tale of what Iran has done. There is too many questions lingering for Iran to get a clean bill of health in regards to it's nuclear weapon ambitions.

Remember, the world would not have found out about the advancements in Iran's nuclear program if Iranian opposition groups (or MOSSAD as the video implies) hadn't alerted the world to the secret Naantz and Lavizan facilities. Iran did not disclose them as they should have and stonewalled and destroyed the evidence at Lavizan.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Thanks for bringing this documentary to our attention, t'was very good
I could just imagine the narrator saying "World War 3, coming to cinemas near you soon!" he had that gruff voice over style lol.

To be serious though it would appear that Iran's best option would be to complete their nuclear weapon asap as the documentary pointed out, nobody wants to be responsible for a nuclear catastrophe. From the Israel/USA standpoint, the option they could consider is to hope that Iran destroys itself from within (of course with a little encouragement).

I wonder if the reason why a strike hasn't already happened is down to a lack of intel on the state of the nuclear development?

This video makes me feel so depressed as it protracts that war is an inevitable reality. What would happen if Iran did have a nuclear bomb - hey the Pakistani government has been exporting nuclear secrets to dubious buyers for years already what further damage to world peace could the Iranians do?

[edit on 17-11-2007 by freeradical]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I just thought it was absolutely ridiculous that the US gave them information for building a nuke and changed just a little bit of the schematics to try and fool them which in any engineers standpoint would be obvious that it would not work. Maybe the CIA should have engineers review this stuff and don't tell them they changed anything and see if they can pick it out what was changed before giving this information out.....that peeved me off more than anything in this Documentary.......

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
lol indeed it was an ingeniously cunning plan!

Its like, lets fox them by giving them the plans, that should confuse 'em!

Personally i'm in favor of all countries having nuclear technology for peaceful purposes only, its unfortunate that the people in charge feel it necessary to arm them selfs with a nuclear deterrent.

Really though a nuclear weapon is just a paper deterrent IMHO, far more deadly are the real WMDs - the weaponised chemicals and biotech as they have far reaching potential and potentially can be more difficult to trace if they got into the hands of terrorists, if you don't know who is attacking your country just how do you fight back?

top topics

join