It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure And D4rk Kn1ght

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I LOVE your avatar, I mean we are venturing into uncharted territory on ATS, are we not?

Anyways...I think you are right. I think he did say that the moon would set twice in one night and I think he posted that his wife saw it. Another poster above indicated that his wife saw the lights but I think he just drew and posted a picture of what the lights looked like. I could be wrong... I'll go back through the thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
One way to "prepare" oneself for ANY contingency is to not fall for the fear-factor. Ive already decided that no matter what emergency, invasion, war etc. the government calls out, I am not going to participate. Deny fear. Ive already started this long ago. When the 8 oclock news starts and I see people fear-stricken and frozen in response to world-events, I turn away and go about my day and personal agenda.

I dont know if this will help me to survive when a fake invasion is staged. But it will keep me calm and collected in a world driven by panic and reactive craziness. Maybe that calm will allow me to spot groups of people "in the know", groups of people that have places for retreat up in the mountains.

The sad thing is, if a false-flag invasion is staged in the next years, most of the world will not be ready or able to think in terms of "false-flag-attack". They will submit to whatever is fed. So then it becomes more a question of how we individually respond.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow, this is all starting to get pretty spooky.

I had seen the STS-80 video before this thread started, and it didn't occur to me that it could be the orbs that DK was talking about....I'm sure he didn't really know where to expect to see them either, he just knew when he saw them it was time to leave....they just came earlier than he expected.

Could someone tell me about or direct me to the thread that talks about the Dec 21st "thing"...I don't remember anything about this...I must have missed it.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just a little theory:

Could it be that the mayan calendar really ends in 2012:

www.experiencefestival.com...

And that the world will transform from 3D to 4D up to this date.

And that humanity would actually be free to become what they want to (because in a 4D reality what you see is what you think)

BUT

some ETs, Bilderbergs & Co. came up with an evil plan to spread as much as possible

FEAR

during the time of divine ascension, by projecting scary doomsday sights and sounds in the hearts and minds of humans.

Thus, we (the rest that will not die during the fake rapture events) will be stuck on this reality plane as a consequence of total mind control...

Just trying to connect some dots.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Terrapop]

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandermast
Wow, this is all starting to get pretty spooky...Could someone tell me about or direct me to the thread that talks about the Dec 21st "thing"...

Use the search function for specific threads but the gist is that, supposedly, the Mayan Calendar ends on December 21, 2012. Or 2011. Or 2008. Or 2007, whichever you prefer.

Not to make too much fun, but no one really knows for sure. Oh, and don't forget the "Secret Illuminati Timeline" thread mentioned above.

Again...Why rapture? Why not Aliens? Much more unpredictable and would account for all religions to be affected - not just Christians.

For whatever reason I can't see the video posted above. It's just stuck on some guy's face. It sounds very interesting. Can someone post a still?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I totally believe that DK is telling us what he thinks is the truth, but i'm not totally convinced.

In saying that, i do have contingency plans in place for any world-scale event, including his warnings.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack
Thanks. I took the picture one day in my travels out here in no where.

It's really dark out here and I watch the sky, night and day. Don't see things that can't be explained. If this is all true, I suspect the principle areas will be urban, so I may only hear of these events.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Thanks kosmicjack, i have just recently joind ATS. a few months ago, and have read a few posts about D4rk Kn1ght, but i have been unable to find his threads. so thanks again for this thread and the links to his.

now i am going to go and read them, thanks again.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Found the moon reference In this ATS post

We were told, that during the days near the end, we would see the moon rise and set twice in a night, and that it would signify that we were being prepped for the for the dark knight.

This summer gone, I was with my dad in the garden, and we were watching the moon. My dad said it was in the wrong area of the sky... and it sunk below the horizon.

It then rose, but backwards... only to swing and sway, and set again... five minutes later, the moon rose for real... in the east, and the 'moon' we were watching was in the north west.....

So that appears to be the summer of 2006. So he now believes.

He is watching for this sight.

I, from this day, this month, am waiting to see a set of dancing stars in the sky. Seriously, I am waiting for eye witness accounts of six stars in the sky ( I am not expecting 'real' stars at all...) dancing, swooping and rising back into the night sky.

Not sure if he meant this could happen as early as 2007 or very near the 2011 date.

The moon event is stated as happening 'in the days near the end' so we should be a year into the end. A bit contradictory unless near is 5 years.

[edit on 11/18/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
He saw those dancing lights, posted a photograph of them and then promptly disappeared.

The photo is in one of the threads posted at the top of page 1.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Regarding the timeline, he said that things seemed to be happening much sooner than he expected and that is why he left earlier than his original date.

I was trying to find any non-ATS info on D4rk Kn1ght. Tons of gaming hits and one interesting tid-bit about a guy screen-named "Aussie Bloke" who had a claim similar to DK but was debunked as a hoax.

I am going to see if I can come up with anything relating DK to disclosure.

What are some of ATS's better 'Disclosure as a False-Flag' threads?

[edit on 18/11/07 by kosmicjack]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I read every post on both of the thread links. And not to offend anyone but, is it me or do DKs threads attract a more then a usual amount of crackpots??..aka-people who fear their own shadow.

My first impression was that maybe he is attempting to start-up his own doomsday cult or something.
Nobody mentioned that he's spreading fear. If he's afraid of Dark Knight and is going to hightail it to the hills, that's fine....but why spread fear amongst susceptible people knowing fair well that not everyone who reads his 'prophecy' can afford to drop everything and disappear?

Plus if his goal is to be alone and safe when Dark Knight happens it would be illogical for him to tell people to leave society and head for the hills. If they heed his waning he will no doubt end up running into people who heeded his warning.

Kind of defeats the point of running away.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I finally came to the conclusion that Dk's story was crock. He may have believed it, but I doubt it's true.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Another great thread by kosmicjack

A fascinating premise, indeed. The sudden about-face is highly suspicious.

Originally posted by fooffstarr
He saw those dancing lights, posted a photograph of them and then promptly disappeared.

The photo is in one of the threads posted at the top of page 1.

Actually it's in this thread:

6 pics of unknown objects above South UK.

Photos aren't too clear, though..

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I thought it was

this post

with the picture by his wife that got him into leaving mode.

The story starts on Dec 6, 2006 and the trigger is Jan 26, 2007. Didn't take long.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

based on research I have done, we were invaded thousands of years ago, we are living the results of it, I think DK is wrong, my opinion of course.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Oh, wow. That's an even clearer photo of...what? Then what were the more recent photos?

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

So my question is...shouldn't we at least be dubious about all of this "disclosure".

This complete turnaround in coverage and information has me suspicious. Anyone else? What about the cell towers?

YES!
It is all so creepy...............and I am sure its connected.
This big 'disclosure' is just a bit TO convenient IMO......
I do not own a cell phone.......

David Icke was on Coast to Coast last night and I used to think he was just the kookiest man on the planet....................but ya know what? I am now beginning to believe he is the wisest.
I think that SOMEHOW we will overcome this BIG PLAN and that the little guy will prevail and light will win against the darkness. I think this is just what we have to go through until enough people WAKE UP to the evil controlling elite, be they Repetilians or Illuminat'e........people will wake up. Until they do, we, the conspiracy theorists will just have to look like the big lunatics on the planet......thats fine with me CALL ME CRAZY tyvm.

I would move and head to high ground if I knew where high ground WAS...and if I could afford it. I feel a great PULL inside to pick up stakes and run..... I am not afraid of death, I am afraid of being imprisoned and tortured
being made to watch as my child is imprisoned and tortured

THATS what scares me.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Wow!, that last pic of the lights with the pinkish stuff flying with them...and the caption at the bottom about it sounding like a baby crying/sighing....very creepy stuff....that alone would make me want to move away....even if I WAS expecting something like it.

Gives me chills thinkning about it now...the sighting would be freaky, but the creepy sound with it is just too much.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Yes, that is my concern. I don't presume to have all of the facts but I do want to connect the dots as much as possible so I can be prepared for WHATEVER. I just want my family to have every advantage possible when it comes to survival. I have no idea if DK is a crackpot or a whistleblower but it helps to have as much info as possible. I doubt everything but discount nothing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join