It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA says US Founding Fathers were terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Video featured in 9/11 Road to Tyranny that was taken at an Oklahoma meeting where a FEMA representative tells the local police that the founding fathers were terrorists.

On a related note, there is a new threat to America - Ron Paul supporters.

Completely unreal.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well
at the time and from the English POV............they WERE indeed terrorists. A bunch of crazy upstarts attempting to break away from the norm.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
well... they were terrorists, in that sense of the word. Using terror-based tactics for political gain.. yup. You can call almost anyone a terrorist these days though.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Loved the videos. Particualrly the second one. Geln Beck is an idiot and clearly drops trou for the PTB. Ron Paul supports are in cahoots with islamofascists? Is he on crack? If it all comes crashing down it will be people likie beck running the 're-education' camps.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My family was at the signing of The Declaration of Independence, Interesting huh? Well I suppose thats why I come by it naturally. Yes they were Christians and wanted only the best in those days for the betterment of a new society, they believed that people had to be Christian at heart to be free of the demons that affect man. It was innocent enough in the beginning, it just got so twisted and warped along the way. The Constitution was our protection from future loss of freedom, and the evil that was threatening so many developing cultures back then.The loop holes unfortunately were built in as room to grow in a developing society, but they also were used by the same governing families that the original founding fathers and their families walked away from in previous societies. I love our Constitution, the hemp it drawn on and the courage of the hearts that still attempt to withhold its continuing promises to this day.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is a war and a game of language as much as it is anything else and that is what makes it so dangerous. They start off with a word like "terrorists" but what is a terrorist and who is a terrorist? What is the definition? They keep broadening the definition so that it encompasses more and more groups of people.

When I was younger I was taught that the founding fathers were the first to use guerilla warfare. They weren't gentlemanly in battle like the British and they would pick off the redcoats as they were marching to the battle field where they were supposed to line up and then begin fighting. There were certain gentlemanly rules to fighting. So this notion that our founding fathers basically cheated in order to defeat the British has been taught in our schools for many years.

Now they are trying to pass a declaration in congress that labels the Iranian Army as terrorists. This is just plain ridiculous. Our own present government, army and CIA could be labeled as terrorists with the new and broadening definition of the word.

One man's patriot, resistor, revolutionary, rebel, freedom fighter, etc. is another man's terrorist. I'm sure that we are viewed as the terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It is now beginning to seem more and more like every person in this country is now being viewed as a "potential" terrorist!

At the rate we are going, someone caught speeding could charged as a terrorist for knowingly endangering the lives of other civilians.

The run away definitions of terrorist are slowly beginning to threaten all of our liberties. When a Ron Paul supporter and a believer in the US Constitution is now considered a terrorist, we are entering a dark and dangerous period of American History!!

[edit on 16-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well FMEA says the founding fathers were terrorist and if the founding fathers were here today we all know they would tell us that the members of FEMA are all idiots... We also know that he founding fathers told the truth and we also know that most of FEMA is corrupt.. Not a big surprise.

My family was there at the signing as well and we are disgusted with the corrupt government we have today.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If you win the war you are patriots, freedom fighters, founding fathers.

If you lose the war you are terrorists

That is the difference.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
In my books the only terrorist in this nation is the same elected for the people officials that are running this nation.

They are all terrorist to our nation and the rest of the world.

And that is my opinion.

top topics

join