It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barium Containing Material Collected From Chemtrails Nov 2007

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
At low doses, barium acts as a muscle stimulant, while higher doses affect the nervous system, causing cardiac irregularities, tremors, weakness, anxiety, dyspnea and paralysis. This may be due to its ability to block potassium ion channels which are critical to the proper function of the nervous system.
------------

Yikes. Blocks Potassium Ion Channels in the Brain, not good at all. Benzodiazepine / Barbituate Withdrawal, which can cause Delirium Tremens, Shaking, Stroke, Heart Attack, Brain Damage, or even Death, also blocks Potassium Ion Channels. And this all happens because once you remove the medicine from the brain, the Potassium Ion channels become blocked or non-functional.

Considering how utterly terrible it is to experience that, I can only imagine how bad Barium would screw you up.

[edit on 11/17/2007 by runetang]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the o.k.
10's of the same white, unmarked jets, with a unique 'exhaust' signature, flying routes not used by normal commercial air traffic, separated by a few minutes, separated by a few degrees of arc, laying down a clear pattern, leaving a once clear blue sky completely overcast after several hours of operation, which same white, unmarked jets cease operations once the sky is covered, to be seen no more.
Til next time.
At random intervals.
As opposed to the normal continuous commercial air traffic which we see every day flying normal commercial routes leaving no contrails on the same day as the 'operations'.

That would be the sky over my downtown home to a T

Clear sky 8 am.

Stripes of contrails arcing east to west.

Drifting North and fanning out so the whole northern sky became hazy by 10 am.

Very high in the atmosphere. I have a great shot of a prop plane flying beneath one this morning... The "cloud" is about 15 prop plane wingspans wide and much higher.

Definately military, high in atmosphere, fast moving, leaving spray that is about twice as wide as the wingspan of the original craft... but expanding to maybe 30 times as wide as the original craft.

But what is it?

Barium? Silver Iodide? Jet fuel reacted nanotubes?

And why?

Weather manipulation? Protect cities from incoming radiation? Create disease so they can cure it?

And who? At what level?

Has anyone here ever tracked one of these craft with a telescope? What type of craft are they? They're always so high in the sky you cannot distinguish with bare eyes.

Sri Oracle

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

10's of the same white, unmarked jets, with a unique 'exhaust' signature, flying routes not used by normal commercial air traffic, separated by a few minutes, separated by a few degrees of arc, laying down a clear pattern, leaving a once clear blue sky completely overcast after several hours of operation, which same white, unmarked jets cease operations once the sky is covered, to be seen no more.
Til next time.
At random intervals.
As opposed to the normal continuous commercial air traffic which we see every day flying normal commercial routes leaving no contrails on the same day as the 'operations'.

That would be the sky over my downtown home to a T

Clear sky 8 am.

Stripes of contrails arcing east to west.

Drifting North and fanning out so the whole northern sky became hazy by 10 am.

Very high in the atmosphere. I have a great shot of a prop plane flying beneath one this morning... The "cloud" is about 15 prop plane wingspans wide and much higher.

Definately military, high in atmosphere, fast moving, leaving spray that is about twice as wide as the wingspan of the original craft... but expanding to maybe 30 times as wide as the original craft.

But what is it?

Barium? Silver Iodide? Jet fuel reacted nanotubes?

And why?

Weather manipulation? Protect cities from incoming radiation? Create disease so they can cure it?

And who? At what level?

Has anyone here ever tracked one of these craft with a telescope? What type of craft are they? They're always so high in the sky you cannot distinguish with bare eyes.

Sri Oracle

How often do you see these operations carried out?
I generally see these at random periods thruout the year, but never regularly. I would say about 10 -12 times/yr.
Here was my report on the last spraying operation.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where are you located?

If I am home and can do it quickly I will attempt a shot thru my smaller telescope.
If I get a decent one, I'll post it.
Why has no one gone up in a cessna into the trail and taken samples?
Or have they?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

How often do you see these operations carried out?

Where are you located?

Clear days... at least 40 times in the past year.

Near Eglin AFB, Florida

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Why has no one gone up in a cessna into the trail and taken samples?
Or have they?

I'm not sure what the altitude of these trails are but they appear from the pictures I've seen to be fairly high altitude maybe 20,000ft or better. Your typical Cessna isn't going to climb that high. Besides, conventional aircraft aren't the best air smapling platforms. Keep in mind, all airspace above 18,000ft is controlled. You need an active flight plan and ATC clearance to be in it. If the government is indeed spraying something in that airspace it would seem unlikley they're going to clear anyone through the same airspace. Ditto for a balloon or rocket (the best sampling platforms). Anyone releasing one needs FAA/ATC clearance which would seem unlikely.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It is also interesting that arkansas had active barium mines until 1980. One of them in Montgomery county, not far from Stamps, where this gentleman was located.

Most of the mines were open pit mines and are currently collecting water.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If something is sprayed as a particulate at 20,000ft, the chances of it falling directly below are so close to zero that they aren't worth bothering with, because of drift, windshear and dispersal.

20,000ft is 3.78 miles up.

Think about it. Theres a reason that crop dusting takes place at low level.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
If something is sprayed as a particulate at 20,000ft, the chances of it falling directly below are so close to zero that they aren't worth bothering with, because of drift, windshear and dispersal.

20,000ft is 3.78 miles up.

Think about it. Theres a reason that crop dusting takes place at low level.

Good point. Which goes to one I (and others) made earlier :: what is the purpose of this spraying? People are assuming that it is to drop chemicals on us. But as you correctly point out, high altitude spraying would have virtually no chance of putting material on the ground. Right now, for example, the average windspeed at 20,000ft is well over 140kts (that's over 170mph).

IF this really is some sort of chemical spraying, it would seem that its purpose is something else altogether.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
have found this video : chemtrails

what is research really about ? is it weather control or human control or is it something entirely different

[edit on 20-11-2007 by silencee]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Germans Begin To Catch On To Chemtrails. RTL-TV German Military caught red handed spraying chemtrails and also trying to cover it up.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-11-2007 by kindred]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

You mean laying anti-radar chaff during a military exercise

That's the trouble with 'chemtrails' - the terms incorporates dozens of different materials sprayed by dozens of different aircraft for dozens of different reasons.

And yet still, every picture of them looks identical to pictures of normal contrails and high level clouds. Odd that.

I see no-one attempted to debunk my contrail/cirrus pictures yet btw

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I live in that region of the US (within a few hundred miles or so) and we got sprayed on 11/16 (the story is from 11/9).

Here is my post about it w/some pics.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I had a thought... since the spraying occurs at altitudes high enough to discount the possibility that what they're trying to do is lay material on the ground... what if they are spraying a material that is small enough to remain suspended in the atmosphere that acts as some sort of surveilance barrier? Perhaps this material interferes with satelite spy cameras (maybe makes ground radar, IR or UV imaging impossible)?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

You get a cookie for that one.

Chaff and weather radar:

Chaff is frequently released by military aircraft in the desert area west of the Great Salt Lake (GSL). The chaff is seen on the radar display usually as narrow bands of high reflectivity that travel with the winds after emanating from a point source. Sometimes these chaff echoes can stretch for hundreds of miles. The bands are also very shallow and are usually seen on only one tilt of the radar, though this depends on the range from the radar and the amount of diffusion time. As chaff drifts closer to the radar site, it may be seen on several tilts making it more difficult to distinguish from actual weather.

Chaff events on two days are examined. On 7 May 1996, chaff mixed with real weather echoes increasing the echo intensity causing them to become indistinguishable from actual higher-reflectivity echoes. It is hypothesized that chaff entered the convective cells creating hybrid echoes through turbulent dissipation throughout the cloud. These echoes were detected by NSSL experimental algorithms. During one volume, a 60 percent probability of hail was indicated by the NSSL hail detection algorithm (now in Build 9).

On 9 May 1996, isolated chaff had structure much like that of actual weather echoes: the chaff had more-rounded shapes and was seen on multiple tilts of the radar. This situation required the use of a visible satellite image to distinguish chaff from the weather. In addition, the vertical tilt of the chaff was much greater compared to genuine echoes.

Chaff typically has a shallow vertical structure and an elongated worm-like horizontal appearance with maximum reflectivities 45-50 dBZ. In convective situations, these discerning attributes may not be readily apparent as turbulent diffusion spreads the chaff throughout the convective cloud. In these situations, chaff-infected weather echoes can be interpreted as storm cells by WSR-88D algorithms. In one instance, a 60 percent probability of hail was indicated by NSSL's hail detection algorithm. Chaff was also interpreted as storm cells even when no clouds were present.

Several ways to identify chaff echoes were illustrated: 1) watch for the narrow banded structure of the echoes which are usually seen on one or two elevation angles; 2) continuously monitor the radar in time lapse sequences (composite reflectivity seems to work best) to follow chaff from its initial release; 3) examine visible satellite imagery (rapid-scan imagery now available will offer the forecaster quick access of near real-time imagery every 6-8 min.); and 4) examine the vertical tilt of the echo--if the tilt is excessive or much different from most other echoes, the echo is probably chaff.

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

www.crh.noaa.gov...

Chaff is designed to distract radar guided missiles from their target. So I would HOPE that weather radar would detect it. I'm willing to put money down that all of those areas they detected the "weather manipulation" were military exercise areas for the Luftwaffe.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I have not put much stock in the chemtrail phenom until I started researching. Here's an article you might find interesting with links at the bottom to a WEALTH of chemtrail info.

blacklistednews.com...

Did you know that even though we can't prove that it was done or is being done in the form of chemtrails, that it was legal up until 9 years ago?!?!

PUBLIC LAW 95-79 [P.L. 95-79] TITLE 50, CHAPTER 32, SECTION 1520 "CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM" "The use of human subjects will be allowed for the testing of chemical and biological agents by the U.S. Department of Defense, accounting to Congressional committees with respect to the experiments and studies." "The Secretary of Defense [may] conduct tests and experiments involving the use of chemical and biological [warfare] agents on civilian populations [within the United States]." -SOURCE- Public Law 95-79, Title VIII, Sec. 808, July 30, 1977, 91 Stat. 334. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 91, page 334, you will find Public Law 95-79. Public Law 97-375, title II, Sec. 203(a)(1), Dec. 21, 1982, 96 Stat. 1882. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 96, page 1882, you will find Public Law 97-375.

Check out the article and links at the bottom.

IMO - The tactic that makes the most sense is the weakening of the immune system in order to cull the over population of the US. Just a theory though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join