It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Holocaust!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
If a Zombie Holocaust were to occur, say.....now! What would you do, and be totally realistic about it.

Honestly, if an undead was rapping on my door, I would pick up the phone and dial home. To atleast warn my family of what's happening. And if Perhaps, I had enough time, I would grab my kitchen knife, and try to escape out my bedroom window. IF, I got that far. I would then, make my way to the nearest running car, then hi-jack it. (Survival of the fittest, what would you do?) Make my way to any store that sells a fire arm, stock up on chips and ammo. Then, get the hell out of the city. Since I really don't know my way home, I would go somewhere isolated, like a flat plain. So I could observe everywhere around me all the time. If my phone worked, I would try and call for help. Atleast try and stay alive for long as possible. And if they surrounded me, I would do myself in.

I know I said be realistic, but I think I just contradicted myself..

It's hard not to sound cheesy in this topic. Chances are I would prbably get eaten alive while I was sleeping, but it's fun to think about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
good plan, i live in a town with a store that sells swords and large knives, i would first go there, then i would go to my nearest hardware store, many explosive chemicals and equipment i can use to baricade myself inside, and for fodd, no problem there is a sobeys not to far away, only about a one min walk, i could survive that. i mean cmon, with all those swords it would be easy, also i would take all my friends with me, we all know how to wield swords, and axes so were good.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I live in Hong Kong and Chinese Zombies explode when you stick bits of yellow paper with certain chinese characters written on them.

My wife knows these charcters.

So providing she dosen't get turned first, I'm good!

Failing that I go Ape 5hit and kill the lot of them!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MadSeason313

nothing
almost anthing that can be used in self defence is against the LAW here

but if it was possible i would raid the armoury in the base near st albans
and stock up on weapons and ammo and make my self a forght

top topics

join