It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 AM My story!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Most people know of 3am, and the significance of waking up at that exact hour...This is my story of what happened to me last night...

I woke up real thirsty, and kind of creeped out, i checked my clock...3 AM exactly,,,as i want to get out of bed i hear these very loud footsteps outside by my sliding door, but the footsteps were akward, like really fast and loud,,,almost like a "small" but very heavy thing running past...

i freak out a bit and wonder what the hell, i dont get out of bed yet cause im wondering what the hell that was,,,i keep real quiet and wait to see if i hear it again, about 10 minutes later i hear what sounds like a bit of shuffling and then the same footsteps come running past again....now im really freaked out cause i can hear that these footsteps cant be made my a person, because of the way they sound...

I get up and look outside though the curtains, and see nothing,,i wake up my girlfriend and ask her if she heard that, she says no, i told her what i heard,,,and asked her if the dogs could be out of the house,,she says no they are inside fo rsure cause everything is locked
( they always sleep inside )

As we both fall asleep we both here it again,,,now she is also freaked out, she tells me that the room feels really weird....

i fall asleep, and this is what she says she saw while i was asleep

this is our msn conversation right now

Seth says:
is interesting
Nicci says:
just thought about it
Nicci says:
had it very badly this morning
Seth says:
u sees anything ?
Nicci says:
at one point something was literally grabbling my face and I was trying to scream, and kept trying to reach out and touch you
Nicci says:
kept happening
Nicci says:
had a really bad night
Nicci says:
and then when it stopped i tried to get near you and you just pushed me away,har har
Nicci says:
just thought "well, this is gonna be great"
Seth says:
so what i see is real then, if i concentrate hard enuff at nigth sumtimes i can see the shapes around me, and i can see it grabbing at me and shouting and screaming at me,,,,sometimes i see somethign else trying to stop it from attacking me too
Nicci says:
never really doubted it as "real"
Seth says:
then it attacks whatever that is
Seth says:
and i is sowwy i pushed yous away
Nicci says:
but last night was the first time I actually felt hands, fingers
Nicci says:
like physical contact
Seth says:
scary
Seth says:
well sumthin weird was def goin on las nite
Seth says:
is weird that a woke up at exactly 3am
Nicci says:
its weird, from from the moment you woke me up, the whole place felt different, it wasn't the same in there
Seth says:
i know i had tears in my eys and was freaking out
Nicci says:
i had no fear of anything outside, but I saw a huge dark mass right above your head while you were sleeping
Nicci says:
after that i couldn't even try and sleep
Nicci says:
next thing i know I wake up to something that sounds like a huge bang next to me and then thats when that thing started happening
Nicci says:
I've never heard it, or felt it
Nicci says:
just felt paralized and abit "sat on"
Nicci says:
this is the first time i "saw" something, and had anything touch me, and "speak"
Nicci says:
i was moving though, i was starining really hard to touch yu or scream but I was pulled back completely
Nicci says:
and this time, there was no 'waking up"
Nicci says:
it just stopped

Anyone have anythign to say about this ??

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I have checked up on the net about other peoples experiences with this, and what gets my attention is, is that all their stories are exactly the same, especially about the shadow creatures...

and what i gathered from this site is that some people only experience/see these beings during sleep paralysis,,,yet others, like me, see them by just concentrating in the dark....

watarts.uwaterloo.ca...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This never happen to anyone else ?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
lol d00d. Have you seen the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"? If not go watch it. Its the devil at play. Good movie btw. If you havn't seen that movie go hire it NOW. It has exactly what your talking about pretty much....

good luck

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I have watched that move yeah,,,but i dont think it's like that though

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The "Old Hag" Syndrome

You wake up unable to move, barely able to breathe... you feel an oppressive weight on your chest... and you sense some evil presence in the room... The old hag strikes.

Stories about shadow figures, demons visiting people and trying to harm sleeping souls is more common than most hear of, 3 AM mocks the Holy Trinity. It is a case of paranormal phenomena, the entity knows as an "Old Hag."

I woke up in a cold sweat, staring at the ceiling. All of a sudden, I heard the sound of something running on the floor outside of my room. It was a loud clatter that sounded like a horse galloping! Soon after it started, I heard a big bang and something had jumped on my chest.

paranormal.about.com...

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have read up on this "old hag syndrome" bit it has only happened to me 2 or 3 times in my life when i was much younger, never again since then, I was able to move freely all the time,,,it only happened to my girlfriend a while after we heard the running footsteps...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i just found this thread and wanted to share my experience, for quite some time i have had a strange dream, in my dream i *wake up* and lay there staring at a digital clock that says 03:00 nothing else happens in this dream, i then *wake up* for real and i feel such a panic at the pit of my stomach and wake up in a cold sweat as if i had a nightmare, over the last few months though one thing has changed i have started hearing whispering in my ear during this *dream* and it fades out as i wake up for real, i cant make out what is being said or if the voice is male or female though. but the panic etc afterwards is very real.

(oh and i dont actually own a digital clock nor do i sleep in a bedroom i tend to sleep in the livingroom on the sofa)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NelysStar
The "Old Hag" Syndrome

You wake up unable to move, barely able to breathe... you feel an oppressive weight on your chest... and you sense some evil presence in the room... The old hag strikes.

We call that one *Mara/Mare* here in scandinavia.. maybe its where the word NightMare comes from..

Had it one time the chest felt like ice also with the feeling of something beeing on me.. completly unable to move.. strangly I had the feeling that there was a black cat on my chest that wasnt really a cat but something else.. much more sinister.. was many years ago still getting shivers thinking about it.

I like cats btw black or otherwhise.

Mare (folklore) - Wikipedia
/lzmey5

parenthesis in the url didn't link properly so made a tinyurl.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by SilverSurfer]

top topics

join