posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:06 PM
reply to post by budski
You said: "Why now? The governments are letting on more than we know."
A very good question my friend.
I have a tiny theory going on in my mind right now - subject to ATS scrutinization, of course!
a few things:
1. Tom Cruise bought a $10 million 'bunker'
- in anticipation of something forthcoming? - I know, I know, this character has a 'quirky'
past, but let's assume that this individual is privy to 'underlying events' that are not normal to public relations.
2. Comet 'Holmes'
- (There are a few threads about this) - From what I've read in historical documents to present, this is the first
I've seen/read/heard about a comet that exceeds the size of the sun?
. This anomalie. when after it was sighted and more than
preported to 'Super-nova' conditions, has taken precidence in our daily news. Comets have been sighted throughout history, but this puppy really
takes the cake. Comets, throughout recorded history, have been harbringers of doom. Not too long, after one has been sighted, there were accounts of
major mishaps, to many degrees. Superstition? Perhaps. Dunno.
3. 'Lock-down practices' in schools
- Schools up here in Ontario, Canada, have been more vigelant since 911, but the lock-downs have been
more prevelant in these past few months especiallly. My daughter has informed me that the school has been increasing 'lock-down' from 1 time/mo. to
3 times/mo. Why has educational administration upped the amount of times?
I can probably put another 20 examples in here; don't want to tie up the thread.