Alien Sex Assault: The Real Deal

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Okay... this is a more "difficult" topic to approach, b/c this activity is usually something that even the abductee that WILL talk to friends, will probably succumb to the "neurotransmitter re-programming" that says "you will not talk about this to anyone...".

Below is a photo of a sample offered by the late Dr. Karla Turner. The sample was given to her by a woman that was sexually assaulted on board an "alien craft."

This forensic lab techs that analyzed this sample came back with the following result: "This compound cannot exist in this matrix, we don't know what it is, and we don't want to know... and we will NOT give you a report on it..."

Now...

What does that mean? Well... I have NO idea, the lab techs wouldn't offer the "solution" - probably b/c if it were to be publicized it would have brought ridicule upon them for simply having TOLD THE TRUTH...

Alien Sex Assault. The MIB. The SSTrooper. This is REAL. That woman is a REAL person, with REAL evidence. A REAL victim of a REAL sex assault.

Interesting, no?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luke1019

Below is a photo of a sample offered by the late Dr. Karla Turner. The sample was given to her by a woman that was sexually assaulted on board an "alien craft."

Sorry Luke, I don't belive any scientist or institution would ever say this! Certainly the way the sentance is written does stike me of a scientific mind behind it. "Cannot exist in this matrix"? Sound like somthing out of a cheap sci-fi flick put in the script because the techincal writer's away!

Just my own oppinion of course.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by timelike]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by manix

I must ask- is that for real?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by timelike

I second that notion. What "room" "alien" and "horse" are you referring to? On a spaceship? Greys? A horrifying image, no less, I've read that Ronny Raygun was into watching beastility, so maybe this is where the politicians get it from -- the Greys!

And to the OP -- what is the photo of? There's no original link to this story.... that photo is weird, I haven't seen it before, even going through a lot of abduction stories/threads...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

I think Manix, like myself is a little skeptical of cliams of alien abduction! Though I could be wrong about that?...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Luke1019

What is this an image of, exactly?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
any source to cite for your story? without something else, we have to consider the possibility that you just found a pic on the internet and made up a story.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yeah, what is the pic of? is it a piece of the alien sexcloth?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
any source to cite for your story? without something else, we have to consider the possibility that you just found a pic on the internet and made up a story.

apparently the pic originates from this site, which is promoting a book:

Alienhunter:The Evidence in Light
www.alienhunter.org...

perhaps there is something more to the story that can be found here:
www.karlaturner.org...

i haven't had a chance to go through the site yet, i just found it on a google search for the Dr.'s name...

new topics

top topics

join