It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your Boast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Whats the last thing you did worth bragging about???

Me- I quit smoking cold turkey, no patches, no gum, no lozenges, just sheer will power.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Congratulations on quitting smoking.

I quit smoking in January of this year. That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

My latest achievement has to be stopping taking antidepressants. Had been taking them since 1994. I did not slowly stop I quit all at once. That is certainly not the reccomended way.

It's been 4 weeks since the last pill. I want to share my experience with members but want to wait a bit longer as I am still having some withdrawals.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
i killed my 10000th marine in starcraft just the other day, quite the accoplish ment i would say, i cant believe i kept track of that, this is only in the last little while, i have been playing sc for almost 5 years

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
ok, i have a new one, i just broke my game, i was playing the legend of zelda, oracle of ages and i got my 15th heart and it wont let me save, and i borrowed the hitchhikers guid to the galaxy omnibus from my friend and i finished reading it in two weaks

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
lol.. i did not kill my daughters principle for being an arrogant pompass arse

i did not scream at work from sheer boredom

i did not kill my kids for not doing the dishes

AND.... i did not kill my other half for his stupid childish ways....

BUT tomarrow is another day...:w:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I saw the corporate world for what it was and rejected it.

I have always made my living thru my own efforts and the sweat of my brow and never had to say "yes sir" to any boss.

Congratulations to those that quit smoking. I know how hard it is.

3 yrs for me.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Been smoke free for 1 year and have ridden over 500 miles on my bicycle over this summer.

top topics

join