It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Voice of the White House for November 16th 2007 -- Assassination Plots??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The Voice of the White House for November 16th 2007 -- Assassination Plots??

www.davidhinkson.info

“It has been a long-established custom for the President of the United States to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery on Veterans’ Day.

This year, however, Bush did not lay the wreath but went to Texas on a vacation instead, leaving the ceremony to Vice President Cheney. Was this simple arrogance? Or stupidity? Neither. It is the story inside the White House that the Secret Service White House Detail kept him attending the ceremony because of what...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I find it interesting that this says that there have been more "serious" threats against G.W. Bush than any other president in history.

Could this be a sign of more people "waking up" to the problems in the world and viewing Bush as the reason for the problems? Or could there just be more crazy people now that before?

I've tried to find some information about David Hinkson, but things I have run across so far have been kind of sketchy. Does anyone have any information as to his credibility?

Could the things he is saying here really be true? Are there really so many out to "get" Bush?

If I find anything pertaining to credibility, I'll post it here. Any information any of you guys have is appreciated.

Jasn

www.davidhinkson.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I fear what would happen if Bush were to be assasinated.
If It is a middle eatern person, no matter what beliefes or what reasons... it would be spun into a terrorist attack.
OR,
Once Bush has been laid to rest for eternity in Hell ( Assuming he IS A christian ) then what draconian laws will be implemented on society?

What new restrictive measures will be taken against the citizens?

If someone behind the scenes is after power, then its really the ideal way to kick it all off.

Ive said it before, Bush is a front man, a puppet.. he's the dumbest person possible which is why he's perfect for the role of ' president '

He's despensable, and the method of his 'dispense' could be very benficial for the string pullers!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hi J. Thanks for the interesting OP. Is it possible that this could be a sign Chaney is in fact the real power? It just seems like a disrespectful move to me. Bush is in danger even at his ranch in Texas, wouldn't he be safe at Arlington National Cemetery? First thought was of Obama not placing his hand over his heart during the National Anthem. The political arena is really making strange public displays of the NWO.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i wonder if George Sr would sacrifice his own son... afterall, Abraham was willing... sure would be a good illuminati test of strength....

"Is it possible that this could be a sign Chaney is in fact the real power? " dick cheney=tony soprano.... nota

[edit on 16-11-2007 by never_tell]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

While I don't really think Bush is as dumb as he acts, I do agree that he is merely a puppet.

His assassination could in fact be just the thing the NWOesque tyrants need to move further ahead in their agenda. However, since I honestly believe Poppy Bush has his fingers in the NWO pie in high places, I doubt that he would allow it to happen. It seems to me that even if these characters don't care about their children, they DO value their "legacy".

I'm actually getting really interested in this David Hinkson cat. I can't find very much on him, but it seems he has been imprisoned over what some call a bogus charge. It's strange.

Jasn

EDIT TO ADD: I also find the part about the bullet knock on the window and the possibility of a high powered and silenced weapon being used interesting. I have often wondered why this has never happened, but it seems attempts may have been made.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yeah kill Bush, REAL GOOD IDEA. Sarcasm aside, Cheney would become president, implement martial law and you would have some unrest... maybe a lot of americans would rally behind the government if it was a middle-eastern. Or people would do a party...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Bush is in danger even at his ranch in Texas, wouldn't he be safe at Arlington National Cemetery?

I've read an account somewhere, maybe here on ATS, that one of Bush's neighbors in Texas was birdwatching in his backyard and spotted an SS agent in full camouflage, staring back at him through binoculars. Apparently Arlington is more of a risk because they can't control the public access and it's heavily wooded, so there's too many places a sniper could hide.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Off topic, and no disrespect meant,
but you just signed up this year and you're a legend?

Anyway, good ole George plays by his own rules and does what is convenient to him. Why do it yourself when you can have someone else do the deed?
He's not your presidential president by any stretch of the imagination!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Didn't this scenario happen on last seasons "24".

I think an assasination this late in the game would be fruitless. Cheney would have limited time to put anything of real value in place, not to mention the next President Elect would only benefit from re-vamping any changes un-popular in the publics eye ( Martial Law etc. ). This would not sit well with whoevers really in charge.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Seriously?! That's kind of insane but I don't doubt for a second..... as per assassination -- this "novel" Checkpoint, by Nicholson Baker from 2004.

www.amazon.com...

Now Jay has asked Ben, a writer currently working on a book about the cold war, to bring a tape recorder to a Washington, D.C., hotel room because Jay wants to talk about his decision to assassinate the president. Nervous and incredulous, Ben anxiously debates with his keyed-up buddy. He is also deeply distressed by the atrocities in Iraq and the immoral covert actions of Bush and Cheney and their cohorts, but he knows that murder is not the answer.

Also, there's a couple threads floating around about a psychic predicts he might be killed in Dec. (Bush).

Remember this from a year ago? A 7th grader being investigated by the secret service, for writing about offing him and Oprah!

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Hahaha, I've had that there for awhile now and you are actually the first person to ask me.

It's all said in jest, trust me. I'm not that full of myself hahah.

However, as I tell my good buddy steve-o, to become a legend in any sense you must first believe in yourself.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
As to why Bush is the most threatened POTUS ever? They have "mined" more info than any other administration ever and, as has been mentioned many other places, the FBI is wasting it's time following up on inane comments made by random people, self included and not doing the real needed work, finding terrorists. Of course that could be because 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I second that

SimiusDei makes some of the most intelligent threads i've seen from any new member (no disrespect). A trust asset to ATS.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

*blush* hahahahahah

Don't make such kind statements about me infinite, you may inadvertently inflate my ego even more causing the pressure to give me a "Scanners" moment. (IE: Head exploding)

hahahahaha

In all seriousness, thanks infinite. The kind words are always appreciated.

Jasn

EDIT TO ADD:

hehe.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
...okay legends, back to the topic here...

check out Arlington National, hardly the place where someone gets assassinated....

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

I don't know. It seems like an ideal location to me.

There is plenty of open space surrounded by tons of cover.

Might be one of the better locations for one hoping to "do the deed".

Jasn

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is a far cry from 2001 when they let him walk around ground zero right after the attacks. Also letting him sit in a public school and listen to children's stories while hijacked airliners were conducting suicide missions was unprecedented.

Maybe somehow,
they knew he would be safe at those locations. Hmmm-

DG- Is that you in that avatar? I haven't seen that one before.

2PacSade-

spelling

[edit on 16-11-2007 by 2PacSade]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If "they" want Bush dead, they'll do it. No lone assassin will ever get close enough to taking him out. It would never be a "random incident".

If there are people who are pissed at Bush and want him dead, I hesitate to say they have "woke up". If they've truly "woken up" then they'd know the implications of assassinating Bush.

Cheney would take over, new laws would be passed, martial law implemented, and nuclear war.

I agree that it'll be the perfect way to kick this whole thing off, but "they" will be running the assassination plot if it ever happens.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
then,

we get cheney with a 12-ga.

locked and loaded.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join