It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Accidentally Hurt By UFO! (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

it shows a marked increase in luminescence

Indeed. Wings tucked streamlines the bird for speed. He becomes a little dive-bomber. He will appear differently as soon as he assumes this posture.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yeah, i've seen that guy's profile before.

He has a nickname in the UFO community as well, but i can't remember it. He has a lot of great footage, although we could do without the audio.

The 43 orb video is my favorite. You could call it balloons etc until they start to fly off in all directions and vanish.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Interesting contrail or chemtrail in the background.This guy sounds like some of my stoner friends so I had a laugh over that.
I watched both videos you put links for and it looks like (to me) the birds are agitated by this craft and are attacking it, hence the kamikaze bird.
I have no idea what kind of birds these are but many species become very aggressive during nesting season.
Where I'm from crows,ravens and hawks are the worst, and it hurts like hell when they get you.
Good find.Starred and Flagged

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The bird or object was moving on a path and keeps that path after crossing the object. Its not affected by the larger orb at all. I wonder what the orb was though, and what type of camera hes using.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Bird???
Did you all look at the video at normal speed, if that's a bird it's a very very fast moving bird.

It like something was shooting at the craft, also early in the video I noticed a another "shot" at the craft (about 18 sec.)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Interesting video. I cannot see a bird in it, or maybe I'm just not looking close enough, but it looks legitimate anyway.

I saw a silver ball doing rapid zig-zagging through a chemtrail back in May 2004 and have considered it one of my three best UFO sightings.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
on that last video with the red-neck commentary, am i the only one that seems like someone let a bunch of balloons go?

cool video though. (recording the commentary onto a meat beat manifesto track as i write this... too funny)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Around the 19 to 20 sec mark I see two things fly by real fast going vertical downward to the left of the screen. I mean they we're fast. And then that poor bird or what ever it was. But what was that streaking across the sky so fast?
That guy speaking reminds me of some of my stoner friends back in the day too!!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Guys check this video out!

Reminds me of the ice particles on the tether incident.

Are these UFO crazy or what????

See Video Here

[edit on 16-11-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
As you can see as some of us have tried to share before that these objects are captured on film in and around CHEMTRAILS. I am sure some here will still argue that is a contrail..........

I'm giving you a star and flag also

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Balloons again,, I thought the chem trail was intresting maybe the Balloons were due to the chem trail as in dater retrivel. Some birds will attack shiny objects more so in nesting time ie The Australian Magpie the curse of all aussi postmen. I think the Sun is playing a part in this aswell.
as in reflection. (couple of dads watching their kids party balloons fly away)......

As a after thought i think there is a few vids about with balloons (orbs ufo's) in conjuntion with chem trails emm just a thought.

Anyway my two bob's worth and a good post and no disrespect to the O P all in all a good vid and worthey for discusion.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wow, that bird really got it.

As for the orb, no idea what that is.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by GeeGee]

[edit on 16-11-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Those are white balloons. Those guys sound like they're nearing the end of a good backyard party.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This reminds me of those orbs that are seen in space during space shuttle missions.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
How many pots have they smoked, eh? they sound like they're on acid or like the winning entry at the cannabis cup.

Cool videos, dude. thumbs up

Hahaha, exactly my thought!

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don't know what they are, but I have a feeling they aren't balloons, if you look at all the other videos their are a couple with like 42 of the 'orbs', flying in odd directions all over the place, coming together, going apart, and flying and insane amounts of speed. Not balloons.

[edit on 11/17/2007 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
im more interested in the fact that here is another example of orbs being in the vicinity of freshly laid chemtrails.forget about the bird,go to weather wars and see the doccumented pictures of orbs and chemtrails.that is far more interesting thatn a bird hitting the orb.we know the orbs are there,the question is why do they seem to appear around chemtrail operations.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ralph nader

I really don't know why you call them chemtrails

Contrails are the same thing that happen's when you go out in the cold air and exhale. It's hot humid air mixing with the cool air in our atmosphere ( troposphere/statosphere), and the turbulence from the jet engine creates the contrail. Chemtrails are a cause of bad science created by amateur opinions and a bogus hypothesis. Another strawman version of disinformation. That's my opinion on it.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
see what happens when you let your mylar balloons get away, kids?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This Type of Craft is the real deal!
I saw this 2 point craft as a child and now everytime as an adult.
Sometimes I can see his shape , I think its a huge craft with some kind of a cloaking device.
This lights look like diamonds, but you can stare at it, without hurting your eyes, this craft is silent, no sounds.
As a child I saw it cloak and uncloak every 3-4 seconds, looked like a big malfunction to me , it hang over 30 mins at the sky without moving above us (5-8 miles away)
My parents saw it too, back than.
after 25mins or so, we saw a third but smaller light who left this cloak/uncloaked craft. My parents saw this manoveur also.
5 mins later it was complete unvinsible, but we know it was still there.
We all felt the presence, that its still there, 3 hours later this feeling left.
This type of craft is all over europe, everyday!
I saw it at different countries, at holidays , on every vacation and location.
I'am never surprised anymore its now routine for me to see things like that, maybe I have a talent to see strange crafts.
It must sound weird but I can sense there appearence.
This 2 point craft flys slowly and can disapear in a second!
This crafts are not satelites, I researched years for it.
Iam sure about it, it can only be a secret gov. project or not man made crafts, but I ask you in good old europe?
It must be a very old project, and they still use the the same crafts?
Think not!
I watched a ufo case from 1952 on youtube with the same strange craft at the U.S.

by the way english is not my mother tongue/language, it would be nice, if the people in this forum overlook this errors like typing/spelling/time using.
Its all about the message/informationm, not some lousy writing mistakes.

Maybe it happened this way centuries ago - they came, saw and won.
Sometimes I think for myself, it would be much easier not to think about this ufo/alien stuff and live without wanting to know all the mystery things.
Maybe it's better for all mankind not to know the full truth.
Life could chance in a bad way then, if the real story is so terrible or a strange unreal fiction for us, we never thought about it, maybe we should left the disclosure in the dark for now, till a different and much better educated generation in some brighter times could fully aware of this case and handle it.
I think this Puzzle is very old and only our future mankind can solve it!
This whole story looked to me , like it began in the past and ends in the future. I hope that our human race will survive and reach a higher spiritual feeling/moral and is building up a greater education to solve most of our/or comming problems.

Their is some good in our race...

[edit on 17-11-2007 by not a U.S fanboy]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join