It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

give me your conspiracy qoutes please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
hello everyone, im not sure if this is the right area for this but i digress. i was hoping that you all would post some of your favorite qoutes about conspiracy like topics or just some of your favorite qoutes in general. if a thread is already started like this please let me know.

i guess ill go first.

"When the conspiracy of lies surrounding me demands of me to silence the one word of truth given to me, that word becomes the one word I wish to utter above all others."
andre p. brink

[edit on 15-11-2007 by truthwillneverberevealed]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Great idea for a thread. Here are a few I had lying around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of the day, but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, unalterable through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematical plan of reducing us to slavery."
-Thomas Jefferson

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free,
it expects what never was and never will be...
The people cannot be safe without information.
Where the press is free and every man is able to read, all is safe." -Thomas Jefferson

"The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws."
-Ayn Rand

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.
-Hermann Goering

"Today Americans would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of well being granted to them by their world government."
-Henry Kissinger, speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992, Builder-burg meeting

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes."
-Justice Felix Frankfurter, US Supreme Court Justice

"We shall have a World Government whether we like it or not. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
-James Paul Warburg, Feb 17, 1950, before the US Senate

"We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world. All the time we are denying with our lips what we are doing with our hands."
-Arnold Toynbee, International Affairs, Nov. 1931, p.809

"The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses generally referred to as 'international bankers.' This little coterie... run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen...[and] seizes...our executive officers... legislative bodies... schools... courts... newspapers and every agency created for the public protection."
John F. Hylan, Mayor of New York 1918-1925

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US Founding Father

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those not behind the scenes."
-Benjamin Disraeli, 1844

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This allows it to sway the emotions of the masses."
-Albert Einstein

"It is to the sacred principles enshrined in the UN Charter to which we will henceforth pledge our allegiance."
-G.H.W.Bush, speech to the UN, Feb. 1, 1992

"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media."
-William Colby, former CIA director

"The exact contrary of what is generally believed is often the truth."
Jean de la Bruyère

"We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities, and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."
-John Swinton, New York Times editor, before the New York Press Club, 1953

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years... It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to move towards a world government now. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
-David Rockefeller, Builder-burg meeting, June, 1991, Baden, Germany

"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill... All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."
-Alexander King, founder of the Club of Rome- The first global revolution, pp.104-105

"The Trilateralist Commission is international... [and] ...is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateralist Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power - political, monetary, intellectual, and ecclesiastical."
Barry Goldwater (1909-1998) US Senator (R-Arizona), in his book "With No Apologies"

"...In short, the 'house of world order' will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great 'booming, buzzing confusion,' to use William James' famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault."

-Richard N. Gardner, in "Foreign Affairs," April 1974

"A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a fascist state to supplant our democratic government and is working closely with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy. I have had plenty of opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime. They extended aid to help Fascism occupy the seat of power, and they are helping to keep it there."-William E. Dodd U.S. Ambassador to Germany 1937

"The world has a cancer, and that cancer is man."
-Merton Lambert, former spokesman for the Rockefeller Foundation- Harpeth Journal, Dec. 18, 1962

"A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from current levels would be ideal."
-Ted Turner McAlvany Intelligence Adviser, June, 1996

"Christianity is our foe. If animal rights is to succeed, we must destroy the Judeo-Christian tradition."
-Peter Singer, the Deweese Report, Nov., 1998

"Give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes the laws."
-Mayer Amschel Bauer

"For it is a truth which the experience of ages has attested, that the people are always in danger most when the means of injuring their rights are in possession of those whom they entertain the least suspicion."

-Alexander Hamilton

“Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.”
-Daniel Webster

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
those are some excellent qoutes, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you it lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
With a laugh.. Sorry it's a oneliner:

"E.T. phone Home.."

ps. with respect to the more serious quotes..!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
We had always drawn up, beforehand, fairly complete lists of communist functionaries who were to be arrested. That had nothing to do with the fire in the German Reichstag.

Hermann Göring 18 March 1946
Nuremberg Trial Vol. 9

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country

Hermann Göring 18 April 1946
Nuremberg Diary

I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.

Thomas Jefferson
Letter to James Madison, 30. January 1787

I have sworn upon the altar of god, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

Thomas Jefferson
Letter to Dr. Benjamin Rush, 23. September 1800

If the debt which the banking companies owe be a blessing to anybody, it is to themselves alone, who are realizing a solid interest of eight or ten per cent on it.

Thomas Jefferson 1813
Letters to John Wayles Eppes

Bank paper must be suppressed, and the circulating medium must be restored to the nation to whom it belongs.

Thomas Jefferson 1813
Letters to John Wayles Eppes

The government should create, issue and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the government and the buying power of consumers..... The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the Government's greatest creative opportunity. By the adoption of these principles, the long-felt want for a uniform medium will be satisfied. The taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest, discounts and exchanges. The financing of all public enterprises, the maintenance of stable government and ordered progress, and the conduct of the Treasury will become matters of practical administration. The people can and will be furnished with a currency as safe as their own government. Money will cease to be the master and become the servant of humanity. Democracy will rise superior to the money power.

Abraham Lincoln 1865
Senate document 23, Page 91

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Unfortunately, this thread is asking for one liners.

"I may be paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?"

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
excellent! our founding fathers i think are much smarter men than the leaders of today and these qoutes just solidify that fact

new topics

top topics

join