It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Insider Has Dire Warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Pentagon Insider Has Dire Warning

www.americanfreepress.net

The last five years have seen a steady assault on every fundamental of our Constitution . . . what the rest of the world looked at for the last 200 years as a model and experiment to the rest of the world—in checks and balances, limited government, Bill of Rights, individual rights protected from majority infringement by the Congress, an independent judiciary, the possibility of impeachment.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have a few disagreements with what is said in this article, but, for the most part I think this is spot on.

While Ellsberg seems to feel that the powers that be are doing what they are doing because they feel it's in the country's "best interest", I personally feel it's nothing more than a supreme desire for more and more power.

The so called leaders of this country (and others) seem to have a unifying desire for a global empire and that is something I feel cannot be allowed to happen under any circumstances.

I believe this imperialist ideology is to blame for the United States' policy of being the world's police which is something else I am very much against.

Once again, I find myself going back to the excellent thread written here some time back about Isolationism being the only real answer for America.

Jasn

www.americanfreepress.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Good find, SimiusDei!

They intend to have their way, even if they have to bring hell on earth to achieve it.

In fact, that's the plan.

They care for nothing but to serve their elite master's greed and depraved blood lust for absolute power and the total enslavement of all the peoples of the world.

And their minions are everywhere, even here, I know.

It's been in the works since before we were born, and the time is ripe for the deadly final pieces to fall into place.

The blackness is upon us...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
if you oppose them your a terrorist if you support them your a slave.. no way to win.

top topics

join