It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Robbers Killed by Homeowner. Third robber charged with murder?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What get me is the families of criminals that got capped are the biggest anti gun people.

it is usually what you see is a black or hispanic lady on TV claiming that handgun need to be banned because there son get shot and killed.
in many cases what you do not hear is the dead son was a gang member or got shot while committing a crime.

there have been two times where i live that the mothers of dead criminal have been used by the anti gun people trying to get guns banned.
i was there right after the shootings as a EMT and know what the police found.
in both cases i wrote letters to the local newspaper outing these people.

i have been to many gang shootings that the family claimed that the person shot was not a gang member.
on these people it was found that many had gang tattoos. if they were not gang members why did we find the gang tattoos.

i know that handgun control inc actively trys to recruit family members of criminal that have been shot while committing crimes.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by augoldminer
it is usually what you see is a black or hispanic lady on TV claiming that handgun need to be banned because there son get shot and killed.
in many cases what you do not hear is the dead son was a gang member or got shot while committing a crime.

Consider also that:
Most poor minority victims of violent crimes have been victimized not by "Whitey", but by their same-skin-coloured "brothers".
Police are often afraid to protect minority persons and neighbourhoods from such violence because if they do, they'll be accused of racism.

i have been to many gang shootings that the family claimed that the person shot was not a gang member.
on these people it was found that many had gang tattoos. if they were not gang members why did we find the gang tattoos.

Oh, Sonny is a good boy, and he'd never do such a bad thing as joining a gang. And even if he did, it's a family feud thing that you whiteys could never understand, and have no business trying to stop.

i know that handgun control inc actively trys to recruit family members of criminal that have been shot while committing crimes.

This doesn't surprise me. The Church of Gun Control would just love for gangsters to fight it out with knives, rope, molotov cocktails, fists, teeth, and claws. And they would just love for a 7'8" 350-pound roid mutant to rob and rape poor old Granny who lost her only fighting chance when they took her gun away!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join