It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Practice ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There are quite a few very good websites that offer targets for remote viewing (RV) practice and assessment. Those who are interested in RV are more than likely familiar with them.

Still, last night, responding to another RV thread, it occurred to me that some might like to have a "live" RV target practice facility.
(Wow, this is a first: referring to myself as a "facility"...
)

So, in case anyone is interested, I'll be picking an image - as peculiar as possible - from the internet. After a week or so, I'll post the URL where the image in question can be found.

This is just for "fun", of course. But I would still like to make it clear that there is no "hidden agenda" or fishiness of any kind involved here. The image I select will be the exact image that'll be posted a week later.
Of course you'll have to take my word for it - but my word really means a lot to ME, so...

Fire away.
(Or not.)

P.S. And remember, do not use mental effort. It's not your conscious mind that has access to this sort of data.

And - this goes without saying - be as specific as you can.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Are you going to give coordinates? A few members had tried this before and one method that seemed to give the best results was printing an image, putting it in an envelope and writing coordinates on them.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

At this point I only chose an image from the WWW (semi-randomly, meaning that I was looking for one that was peculiar enough) and bookmarked the URL, so I can post it later. That's all.

EDIT: Great, my finger slipped before I finished the message... (;
Anyway, I just wanted to ask: the coordinates of what - the target depicted? Or my PC? (Because that changes A LOT!
)

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
well you just make up the coordinates for what the target is, so that participants have something to focus on. If we have to focus on you or your pc you may not get the results you're looking for.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'm so glad you want to start up an RV test!
Just go to the following site to get the coordinates:
It's a random number generator.
www.graphpad.com...

I would much rather have practice RVing what the target is than being the monitor so I'm glad you set up this thread for a new test!

new topics

top topics

join