It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 38 – The Predictions Of Nostradamus With Author John Hogue

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 38 – The Predictions Of Nostradamus With Author John Hogue

The ATS MIX Team STRIKES GOLD with an unbelievable, informative and funny interview with John Hogue. It is definitely a “TOP 5” show. John discusses Nostradamus and his predictions as well as some of his own. When you throw in a dozen or so of Dave’s sidebars even with Johnny holding the reins back as hard as he can, you’re in for a really fun show. John has become a member here at AboveTopSecret.Com and will be answering any and all questions that you may have on the show thread itself. The ATS MIX Team also wants to give a SPECIAL THANKS to ATS Member “ANTAR” for her referral of John Hogue.

PLEASE visit John Hogue’s Home Page: John Hogue’s Website Home Page

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 77:18
file: atsmix_2659.mp3
size: 36237k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
*Cheers* that was unbelievable, what an awesome show. I loved the balance as you said of comedy, camaraderie and serious information being passed to the ATSmix listening audience. I wish I could applaud both of you and have all the confidence in your continued success.
Thankyou
Antar.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

Great interview. When he was describing his UFO experiences it reminded me of something that happened a few months back. He described a formation of silver objects he thought were birds that was almost exactly the same thing that happened to me.

I was sitting in my back yard about 2 AM on 08/17 watching the stars, as I do quite frequently, when I saw what I thought was a flight of geese flying across the Northern horizon. We frequently have Geese flying at night here as there are many lakes and enough light from the city so they can see to lland but I have never seen them flying that late. The formation was flying really fast, too fast to be Geese. They were gray colored and unlike Geese who usually honk as they are flying the objects were totally silent and flying in a triangular formation and they weren't flapping their wings. It took a few seconds for my mind to register these facts and then my hair stood up on my neck. I was so spooked I went inside for the night.

I don't know what they were but they weren't geese. You see some unusual things if you watch the skys long enough.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Wow - that was totally cool. Thank you Dave and Johnny for asking my question to Mr. Hogue - it was quite an honor!

Also, thank you Antar for suggesting this guest for the show!

And of course, thank you Mr. Hogue.

That was a really entertaining interview - Mr. Hogue - you seemed much more laid back than the last time I saw you on TV. Your take on Nostradamus and the possible conflict with Iran was really interesting. I liked the way you outlined several different possibilities from the quatrains you mentioned.

One thing I wanted to add that popped in my head was that when you were discussing all the possibilities of the meaning of "black in aspect" with respect to the Iraq war - I immediately thought of Blackwater which of course has been all over the news lately.

Anyway- thanks again, it was very enlightening and entertaining!

[edit on 18-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sadly, anything associated with Alex Jones and/or Jeff Rense must be taken with a huge grain of salt. I have personally spoken to Jeff and he's an idiot. Sorry- but they are all about making money on conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i see since dk came out with his 2 legged horse that john lear lost interest in horseback riding on the regular 4 legged kind---dont blame him-----a horse is slow anyway--------an ostrich is much faster----job 39:13-25-----18when she lifts herself on high,she laughs at the horse and his rider.i was only on a horse once in my life and it didnt like me?because it took off like a rocket and wouldnt stop-----the guy that owned the horse had to come and grab the mouth piece to put on the emergency brakes while he was on another horse because the reguluar brakes didnt work for me-----last time i ever got on a horse--thanks !

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Very well done. Congrats and thanks much for posting this.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

I concur except to say that calling Jeff Rense an idiot is distracting from the full worse truth. I believe that he is a Nazi.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What an intelligent audience this mix has drawn. It simply amazes me what some people here find enlightening. I am surprised that none of the Amigos have even bothered to make a comment or pose any questions??? What John Hogue shared in a few short minutes was off the top of his head without the aid of notes or preparation, and as I have stated before he is a wellspring of information on a number of topics. It would be nice to see some comments rolling in...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Some interesting stuff.....

join