It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty Debates - Bringing Americans Together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So, I get home JUST in time for the Democratic Debates on CNN, right? But i'm hungry and i don't want to cook. My wife suggests we order Chinese, i say okay because i'm really not even hungry anyway (as my stomach twitches).

35 Minutes later, in the thick of the debate, there's a knock at the door. I open the door and it's the same driver, a big ole' guy who looks like he spends a lot of time delivering pizza or doing whatever else he can to raise enough money to live. If i drove the car he drives, i would have ulcers nightly over whether it would even last the next day. Because he can't afford health insurance (pizza delivery don't pay as well with gas at $3.25 per gallon and lowered tips), he's got a dirty brace around his knee. I've been getting food from there for two years and i've never seen the guy without it.

So he asks if i'm having a good night, i tell him the democratic debates are on and it's going to be a dog fight.

Delivery Man says, "You watchin' the Communist Debates, eh?"

I laugh as he hands me a brown paper bag that smells like i might enjoy it. "I never said i'm a Democrat. It's all starting to heat up and I can't get enough of this stuff. It's like the NFL playoffs. *I* actually support Ron Paul."

Delivery Man: "No kiddin', I registered Republican to vote for him this year."

"What do you like about him?"

"I don't trust any of those other candidates and i don't care anymore."

So there you go. I wonder if that guy got polled.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I watched a few secs of the debates, and what a joke it was.

sHilliary got asked a question about illigal imigration, and the person that asked said that she often would dodge the question and not answer it.

So what does sHilliary do? She dodges the questions, skips around the topic, and doesnt even adress the question that was answered. Just classic.

Each time she opens her mouth, she loses more support.

I would say she has no chance, but she has the media machine behind her.

I hope you gavw him a big tip.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
CNN couldn't stop talking about how Hillary won the contest. I think John Edwards actually got short changed as far as speaking time. Traditionally questions seem to go more to the top three candidates, but it was kind of centered more around Obama and Clinton. Edwards is the one who seems most fervent against Hillary, but it looked like the MSM was looking to focus on Hillary & Barack. Joe Biden got quite a bit of speaking time i thought, in comparison to others. I would vote for Biden in the General Election.

And i always tip the drivers well. =)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yea, i heard a few of Biden responses were very good. Hilliary did nothing but double talk.

I like the avatar, very nice.

top topics

join