It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Believe in UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here are:
10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Believe in UFOs
www.networkworld.com...

I didn't say this. I am simply quoting from the article.
You can also see some good responses to this article at the bottom.

------
Norio Hayakawa: www.myspace.com...

JbT

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Some people just like to argue about things... That is the point of a blogg isnt it?

Why waste my time trying to convince this fellow, like he seems to want people to do for him.

I have an idea.

Why dont the nonbelievers, who seem to be uncharacteristicly interested in a theory they dont belive in the first place, do us all a favor and do some home work for themselfs.

Its just lazy... He writes a blogg to tell people he doesnt belive.... then asks for us to prove it to him.

Prove it to yourself (Id tell him that, but I could care less about his stupid blogg).

Like I said, some people just NEED to argue about things to keep themselfs busy.

I had a read at the rest of his crap on there. Nothing but pessimistic looks at every peice of news that pops up on the net. This guys Super Hero name would be "Captain Bitchy".

Who is he? Why do you follow his work? Why are his views being posted on ATS - or your forum? Are you trying to show a typical nonbeliver? What is the point of this thread?

[edit on 15-11-2007 by JbT]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Personally, those arent even real reasons. its just him or her rambling on and being sarcastic the whole way through.

the entire list is ignorant and where is their proof that they dont.
there has been to much history for anyone to really say they dont exist. we may not have the definitive proof that they see fit but like they said, this has been going on for eons and there are tons of pictures, videos, witnesses, govt. involvment and attention put on this subject to say there is nothing there. i think they should open the book and stop staring at the cover. (metaphor. sucks i kno)

my two cents.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
He lost me with the title. We're supposed to believe that there are no unidentified objects in the sky? That's just ludicrous on its face. It reminds me of the guy at the end of the 19th century who wanted to eliminate the patent office since anything that could possibly be invented already had been. God saveus from those who believe we have all the answers and there's nothing left to learn.

Now if he wants to assert that the objects classified as "unidentified" don't represent alien technology, that's a different discussion altogether.

It's the safe, mainstream, commonly held opinion that anyone even investigating the topic is a "UFO nutter". Which might shed some light, right there.

Methinks he doth protest too much.

Anyone who believes there's not something strange going on is in the furthest throes of denial. In my opinion.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well, at least the comments to his ranting was interesting, so it wasnt a total waste of time.

new topics

top topics

join