It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO- Doublecross?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi,
I'm new to these forums but I have been reading for a couple of weeks. I have always been interested in conspiracies, NWO's, secret societies, etc. Coming here has spiked my interest. I agree with most of the intelligent and intellectual people here. I do think a NWO is possible and is in the works. There is one thing that has been bothering me and that i wanted to share.
I know most of us have seen action or spy movies in which there are three parties or individuals involved with something. Eventually near the climax of the movie one person in a particular party betrays his party. In reality he was betrayed and his party betrays him. (Doublecross) Maybe even a triplecross sometimes.
I was thinking if the NWO decides sometime in 2011 or 2012 to start world domination wouldn't there be problems like this. I mean if these groups of people really want to achieve global domination wouldn't someone or somegroup within the NWO want control to themselves also. Don't you think it's possible there could be doublecrosses or triplecrosses or even worse? The whole thing could fall apart and there would be true survival of the fittest.
So what do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry I don't see a edit button. I continued to think about this throughout the day and it's really bothering me. I mean how big can the NWO be in terms on control. I mean some group would try something.
?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Thats a good theory, I guess were gonna have to wait and see. I personally think that these NWO guys have a full proof plan that will only work with all the key players working together, they might not have the need to double cross anybody because they have such a methodical plan that will only work with all of them playing

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tac109

sempre fi

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If you were a religious man then this senario is phrophecized as being very real with Lucifer being the ultimate betrayer of man. A realist would see that its hopeless to control the world for any longer than the lifetime of the tyrant who acheived this like Alexander, Ghengis ect...

To double cross is something that goes on in real life with Human nature and greed being the motivating factor like Spies who hand over their countries nuclear secrets to an enemy for financial gain. So its a very real possibility that when ever there is profit or gain to made ....humans will be there squabbling for the top branch as in the animal kingdon.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Both very good responses.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Both very good responses.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I for one think that the betrayal will be russia and china. look at how they have built up there military. and some people would say that china and russia would never nuke us because we would nuke back etc, etc. but actually we wouldnt. I heard that bill clinton signed a paper that basically says that the USA wouldnt fire a nuke back UNTIL AFTER THE BOMB COMING AT US EXPLODED/LANDED. now i maybe mistaken (pease correct me if i am wrong). But if what i heard was true, that would mean they could be aiming for our nuclear sites. if we can't nuke them back then china could send in their uber-army and thus prevent a new world order (at least how we thought). thats just my opinion and sorry if that went a little off topic-this is my first post and i am still learning this site (i normally just lurk).

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ix Myster E xI

Hey, new too. What do you know about Jehovas Witnesses NWO? Do you know any connection with watchers??

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
"No honor among thieves."

You can believe and bet your bottom dollar that if the world ever became completely theirs (impossible imho), they wouldn't be happy with the setup and would start attacking each other over it.

These people don't want it all, they want all + 10%.

They have a defect of the mind which makes them lust after something they cannot possibly have.

The logical description of their ambition is almost by definition, insane. When you want "more" you can never have "enough".

It's like one of those people who can't stop eating, no matter how fat they get. If given the opportunity, they would eat all the food of the harvest, and then the seeds for planting next year.

They're F*&d.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
hey, were you having a discussion with someone earlier about JWs their connection to NWO, they were brought up a JW and disfellowshipped at 15years old, really want to speak to this person but came across this site through a link and by time I registered and logged on I couldn't get back to disussion I had been in and have spent last few hours going through various forums etc trying to find that discussion,please help if you can, i recognised your name!!!Thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ix Myster E xI
Hi,
Eventually near the climax of the movie one person in a particular party betrays his party. In reality he was betrayed and his party betrays him. (Doublecross) Maybe even a triplecross sometimes.

The stuff about the NWO I use to put down to Paranoia and gradually over time and observation I realised that some things are obvious going to happen. Nwo sounds worse then it is if you think you have something to lose. What we have here is the constant pressure of reasonableness that will con and corral us into security and servitude. Slavery is freedom of sorts. Fact is we are all sheep waiting to be fleeced. It is the line of least resistance, bread and games and distract me enough and I will go along with anything. For instance the web is now wired peoples second brain. Nothing wrong with that, Its the times we live in. Gives a fantastivc illusion that we are free.I know more things now and I am overwhelmed and paralized by the enormity of the f**ked upness out there. Looks like theres no God so its only reasonable we have to organise.
Its follows that people are the problem its reasonable not to grow people if there is this sufferring and or self loathing that we are unable to steward the planet. Its better to restrict peoples freedom then allow rampant exploitation. Its better to tailor your resources according to the vision and the vision that drives us is curiosity and that means marshalling humanity to the next stage of development.
The answer to the question are the leaders going to fall out amongst them selves is of course they are but the world is growing smaller and cultures are converging a hundred years should sort out culture and language problems.
I expect the coming wars will be terrifying.
The NwO is coming as sure as death and taxes

new topics

top topics

join