It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convoy Entering Hillside at White Sands Missile Range

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Google Maps

Image of a convoy of trucks going into a hillside at Area 29 (White
Sands Missile Range). Zoom in to the 2nd-most maximum zoom-level.
You can see at least 18 vehicles in line to enter or exit this
underground military base. There are an additional 7 vehicles parked
along the side of the road.

Coordinates are:
Latitude => 33.7338489
Longitude => -106.20783

There have been other posts about this. But those images were not of good quality.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
they just looked like they are are targets ????

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by guppy

You found area 29 otherwise known as oscura peak facility. This is the real flying saucer test facility. My family had a ranch just north of highway 380. During the 40's 50's and 60's flying saucers were normal to see. I have heard srories from my Dad and Grandfather, as well as many people that worked on our ranch.

The "Roswell crash" occurred real close to here. My Grandfather knew the guy that was in charge of this facility, because there were buddies from WWII. From what he said, that entire mountain range is full of tunnels and underground stuff.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My husband just looked at it and said he knows exactly what it is and where it is. I didnt tell him...I just showed him what I was looking at on GE.

He said they are rusted out shells of vehicles used for boming targets. Thats it.
He said they have pictures of this target range in their squadron since many of the pilots there have used it.

Nice find though. I never find anythign in GE

[edit on 20-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Downtown, I have heard from C2C that the area is called Area 29. Not sure where they came up with that designation, like Area 51.

Did your family ever obtain physical evidence of UFOs in the area? It would be nice if you wrote a book about all the stories your family and the ranch's workers experienced.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have exactly 0 physical evidence of UFO's at the ranch. Just stories people have told me. I would like to write a book about that ranch, some really crazy stuff went on there. It was 18 miles from the triniy site, where the first a-bomb was detonated. Some of our cows were exposed to fallout from that bomb.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Holy McShizzlenits! Ahah, nice find here!!

Really interesting.....wonder how they transport those trucks, do they go onto some kind of giant cargo elevator to go where they are going? I mean if its just a bunker, lame. I for one think it would lead underground to some very valuable levels.

Interesting how this place, like Downtown436 said that its a UFO facility. Gives more leyway to think for sure its a black project base. Like one of the 200+ underground bases with connection via the Very High Speed Transit trains.

Good find here OP

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
Holy McShizzlenits! Ahah, nice find here!!

Really interesting.....wonder how they transport those trucks, do they go onto some kind of giant cargo elevator to go where they are going? I mean if its just a bunker, lame. I for one think it would lead underground to some very valuable levels.

Good find here OP

My husband who knows this area....said they are rusted out shells of vehicles used for boming targets. Thats it. He said they have pictures of this target range in their squadron since many of the pilots there have used it.

It is not a convoy and it has nothing to do with UFOs or underground bases. It is a bombing range

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Was curious about something,
Could you ask your husband if they are used for bombing, why do they have the look of being in one piece?
One bang from an F-16 would blow several of them into shreds, much less a few, or a missile, or whatever. doesn't matter.

My guess is they set them back up or bring up new ones?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I worked at WSMR. There are no UFO's out there, and the convoy is just a line of targets for the near by air force base. There are a lot of top secret tests being done out there but they are top secret for a reason, so just stop looking into it.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

HAAHAHAHAH nothing to see here move along......

That is funny man, do you think that people are going to quit looking in to secret testing because it's "secret for a reason"? It's secret because if the general population knew were secretly going to the stars in flying saucers they would be pissed and demand to know WTF!!!

There are plenty of targets at WSMR, including airfields that are used as bombing targets.

Trust me the entire mountain range that is on the west side of WSMR has a giant underground system, from the NASA facility all the way up to the northern tip known as Oscura Peak.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I work at WSMR too.

there are targets out there left over from Vietnam.

And the Oscuras are on the EAST side, which fact tells me to ignore downtown436 in the future

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ok, Oscura peak is in the dead middle of the northern end of WSMR. NASA is on the west side of the Organ Mtns, not actually on WSMR. The town of WSMR is on the east side of the Organ Mtns. The Trinity site is in the North West area of WSMR, West of Oscura peak. If you work there you know most of WSMR is east of the mountain range that has the organs on the southern end, and Oscura Peak on it's northern end.

I live in Las Cruces, and grew up in Alamogordo which is East of Holloman AFB.

What else do you want to know, my family had a ranch that had a fence on it's west that was shared with Holloman AFB, F-15 used to fly over at 100ft. off the ground, and scare the B-Jesus out of me while I was on a horse. An f-117 crashed within 2 miles of our ranch headquarters. And a B-36 with nukes crashed on that ranch in the early 1950's.

We also had a ranch just north of hwy 380 which is the northern border of WSMR, where LOTS of UFO's were seen by family members, and people who worked at that ranch.

Ignore me if you want, but I know a lot about this area.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Downtown, you should definitely write your book and publish it. Give the information to the public and let each person decide if they believe it or not.

Personally, I would love to read this book when it comes out. Keep me posted.

As for the others, they could be right from their experiences. The area is pretty massive and not every one has the same clearances. I'm sure particular areas are off limits according to your group, security clearance and project. Who knows. They may have had UFOs early on. But decided to move these projects to other, more secluded areas, like Area 51.

Just because you worked at this location doesn't mean it didn't happen before you arrived on the base.

top topics

join