It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death & heavan, hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I been thinking about death for a while and got to wondering. If we die were dead right! But if your a good person you go to Heavan and you live internall happiness for ever right. But if you go to hell its the opposite.

So heres my point you never die do you because when you die your dead finished and you cannot COME BACK or GO TO HEAVEN or HELL. So waht do you people think

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
hmmm that's a lot to chew on and a tough question. I think that there very well could be a heaven or a hell but there are a few questions that puzzle me. If there is a heaven and/or a hell what happens to animals? are we the only ones who get to go there? And if we are just dead when we are dead and have no spirits to go to heaven or hell what about ghosts? Unfortunately no one will know the answer to those who will be able to come back and tell us.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I should have made my self more clear. Animals do go to Heaven and or Hell but it would be very dofferent than ours. We colud still interact with them and whatnot but it would be different.

As for ghost well I think they are the soles of people who are either traped in a permenat state of non living reality or have done some henoius cirme or something really terrible and thats why I think they are ghost.

To put i smpily they are the one's who didn't make the "final cut"

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Life is about knowing God and living for him and with him.

when you die you do not really die, your bodydies. There are two deaths, one in the physical form and one
after the physical form. thhat one last for eternity.

Animals do not go to hell since the do not have a cnscience or a soul like ours. they do not know (sin) right from wrong, they act on instinct and
cannot commit sin. they are all innocent.

peace.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by realityisntwhatitseems
So waht do you people think

That you speak with a split tongue.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
lol mikromarius, I agree.

btw, there are also many threads that discuss other's opinions of heaven, hell and death.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
this is a fantasy!

cause there is no happiness without pain! if you don't ever feel bad, how do you know how good feels like?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberGhost
this is a fantasy!

cause there is no happiness without pain! if you don't ever feel bad, how do you know how good feels like?

This is just as stupid as saying you don't know how water tastes like until you have tried gasoline. Your statement is very human I may say.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I've got to agree with C.G. here. Believe me you enjoy a beautiful sunny 50F degree day in February than you do in July. Especially in Canada.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yes but to say it absolute like this just doesn't make sense. Pain is part of life, ok, and somewhat essential for our survival within the borders of this physical world, but in another world or time we could live without pain, just have it replaced with a reminder or symbolic warning of some sort. This could explain why the gods are so wreckless when it comes to punishing: They have maybe forgotten what pain is, they maybe see it as something pathetic and immature. That's perhaps why they have no problem with punnishing people for aeons with fire and poison.

In Valhalla, the last resort for the brave among the vikings, pain is nonexistent the story goes. If you want your pain, fine by me. I already know what pain is. If I already know what pain is, what is then the point in still feeling it? I know it is stupid to stick my leg into the fire.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You have to have opposites for existence to be meaningful. I mean I love pizza, but if I had it every day, man, I would be looking forward to liver and brocolli after a week or two.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You have to have opposites for existence to be meaningful. I mean I love pizza, but if I had it every day, man, I would be looking forward to liver and brocolli after a week or two.

But is good so conform that it only has one shape? I mean, I don't have to go heavy S&M just because my sexlife is unsatisfying. You could simply just try something new, like dressing my self up as Superman or have my lady wear glasses or suspenders or whatever, or simply abstain from it all a while. The orgasm would still be a good feeling if you know where I'm heading. I wouldn't need to have my balls crushed to know that an orgasm is something good. I wouldn't need a badtrip to find out what a goodtrip was. It just doesn't make sense. It's like saying we need computer viruses in order to make the perfect spreadsheet. Get real. Pain has a function, but to say it is conditioning for pleasure is just bull.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Pain is a remedy,
pleasure the disease

The concepts of Heaven and Hell are childish to me, they seem more so as control mechanism than anything.
A safe gaurd to keep followers in constant check. Though the existence of a " Hell " realm in the mind is evident, I believe as is " Heaven ".

Deep

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hell is a big friggin volcanoe I tell you, a hole in the ground, a place where every remains of the losers will be destroyed. Books and wisdom mostly, but also humans I guess, but I don't know. Hell is a place God doesn't go. It's as simple as that. When he saw the place, he said: "Now there I don't have to go. Been there done that. When I created this universe the last time and when I was testing out my first shapes, I built the foundations to that place. It was hell getting out of it, but I managed in the end, every little thing of me that was there is now saved. Learned alot there though. It was after that I said to myself that I would teach humbleness, compassion and love to my children. Never wanted healing power more than when I was walking around there. I, and all of you, were lucky I got away from that horrid place. So listen to me, and keep my commandments for the younger ones up here like to use the place for purgatory and, well punnishment. I got bored with the place long ago. I think it is horrible....". Something like that

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
According to the bible it was the exact opposite. The demons were cast out. But this does bring us to an interesting thought. When was Hell, if it exists, created? After the Garden of Eden thing happened is that when? And if so I guess God didn't rest on the 7th day.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Or is Earth simply Hell?

Deep

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
How about this. Maybe Heaven exists but Hell as we think of it doesn't. Hell has many names, Gehhenah, Shiole(forgive the spelling), but I have heard that these words mean "pit" or "grave."

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
To break the hellish cycle of birth and death on " earth " , is the prime motive behind many eastern doctrines.

Deep

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Do you mean reincarnation?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hell, is earth in a sense according to some Doctrines.

Deep

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join