It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are Here

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
please remember...

Be civil to one another in your discussion....

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
We have known about "aliens" for hundreds, if not thousands of years...so why is this such a shock?
Every culture believes in them, we've seen drawings on caves...but this is such a shock?
I'm ready for em to come down and walk around, so I can choke one out.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelMyers

This is a spot on attitude to have. I would refer our readers to the fall 2007 issue of the Smithsonian, wherein on page 40 an article titled "Dogged" explains why this is so.

I have noticed that the fear factor towards the UFO has increased since the 50s. Of course back then there were plenty of boogey men, but by and large as these have diminished our psychological shortcoming of keeping one around was displaced to the UFO.

Need I elaborate more and wax redundant? The message is clear: Fear is the mind killer. Those who promote fear are acting in the interest of natural selection to weed out weak minds.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelMyers

LOL - where I come from this means something entirely different unless of course you actually do have a fetish for Greys in fishnets..and like to spend your happy time alone..

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here is that link.

As far out as this seems, it is highly relevant. The way we are reacting to the UFO is being carefully monitored and archived.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
reply to post by x-phile

Wow I second that. Very impresive credentials. I know it shouldn't , but it still boggles my mind how a guy as reputable as Dr. Musgrave could have a personal ,first hand experience with a flying saucer, and still not get the proper media attention he and the story deserve. It just blows my mind

I completely agree, it just blows my mind that one person can kill another person and with only one single witness; yet that single witness can send you to your death. But thousands of highly accredited sources who have seen UFOs, documented radar tracking or even had personal interactions with extraterrestrial biological entities are completely crazy, or they are making it up. This makes me sick to my stomach, to think that this level of ignorance still exists in society. I personally blame this on religion and ego. Please don’t get me wrong I am not targeting any specific religion, but all religions in general, as not a single one of them can be proven in any way shape or form. Yet still more than half of the planet somehow “believes” in the existence of a God; and if you attack what they believe you are directly attacking their ego. So I guess the question is do we believe our egomaniac religious zealots or our highly accredited Scientists, Astronauts, Astrophysicists, Mathematicians, Nuclear missile commanders, Admirals, Generals and others who have come forward and signed affidavits risking their credibility and in some cases, their lives ?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSCVeteran
Hello to all at ATS: (11-19-2007)
I released that article about Astronaut Dr. Story Musgrave. He visited my home town two years ago and we renewed our past friendship. I was his ScO, for the shuttle missions flown by him.
Dr. Story Musgrave AND Astronaut (Apollo 14) Dr. Edgar Mitchell are two
courageous cosmic space travelers. We are very fortunate to have such
heroes release such TOP SECRET information!!
I know the price some brave people pay. I lost all my retirement, health benefits, home, marriage, family, etc., because of my being the REAL X-FILES at Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center, Florida for half my life (1958 to 1992). The Federal Government will NOT allow my books to be published!!
I was a US Space Program pioneer, before NASA was created!
Before my friends, Musgrave and Mitchell were astronauts.
I need help to publish my three books disclosing astonishing events I and many astronauts experienced during those years! What I have to release, will remove the curtain and expose the TRUTH about UFOs and Aliens on earth!
Is there any of you out there that can assist in this effort??
Can ATS form a group to help ME inform the people on earth? I NEED HELP!! We, the PEOPLE, must take action to break this secrecy!
Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, NICAP Director, MUFON, Space Shuttle Fleet, Kennedy Space Center, Florida
[snip]

THIS INFORMATION MUST BE KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE PLANET EARTH!!

MOD EDIT - Personal Information removed.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by elevatedone]

KSCVeteran I may be able to help.
AF

[edit on 30-7-2008 by GusBlake]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join