It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are Here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I think you are very close or in the vacinity of the truth and I believe that what the government is trying to do is reverse psychlogy in certain aspects if not in all this disclosure situation, and I am speaking from the point of view of a psychologist.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just curious us, but have any of you enterprising "disclosure truthers" bothered to follow this up with your own little investigations, say by maybe attempting to contact the Musgrave directly?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I don't know about enterprising, but I sent an E-mail to his official web-site requesting clarification on his views.

Either he has changed his views recently, or The Canadian has misrepresented his views in that aricle.

If I get a reply I'll let y'all know.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by defuntion]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

i am the all seeing eye of the world,therefore aliens cannot be,so i say to you
have you done any research to prove im not?.

if you want to play,that how it goes.

as far as i know,if i were an intergalctic species id have better things to do than rule a few humans,cause wars and get rich on planet earth.

and id be alot prettier than george bush.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

You make some very good points there kosmicjack.

Only three ways that official disclosure will happen and none of them look good -

1. Disclosure will happen for an ET False Flag Attack

2. Disclosure will happen because people will rise up against their government and force the hands of the Elites to Disclosure, which will turn into an ET False Flag Attack

3. We are some how able to take out the Elites, The Military Industrial Complex, The Shadow Government and The MIB's - then and only then will true disclosure and truth will come out to the masses.

The reasons for this is obvious and has been stated on ATS many times by many members. The powers that be cannot and will not let the truth out because they have done evils beyond imagination and there is no turning back.

Get ready, because this is just the beginning of their agenda for an ET False Flag Attack.

[edit on 11/16/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Interesting read:

Blog/article?
joshuacolwell.com...

Posted by Colwell? (not sure I just ran across this).

Basically this guy says he attended a speech given by by former Apollo astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, and in response to questions regarding UFOs the good Dr expresses......

Dr. Mitchell expressed that aliens have visited the Earth, and while he wasn’t explicit, implied that they are living among us and concealed from us by a vast cover-up. He also affirmed that he had successfully communicated through ESP while on the surface of the Moon and that quantum mechanics now explained how this could happen.

The article/blog? goes on to disagree with Dr. Mitchells "Extrodinary" claims.

All in all it is a good read, and seems relevent to this thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by x-phile

Well, the skeptics should find it pretty hard to dismiss this guys statements as him not being qualified. But some of them will try.

Try emailing James Oberg with this and see what he tells you. I'll make your blood boil. It did mine.

(this is in response to a reply on pg 1 regarding Dr. Musgrave)

[edit on 16-11-2007 by jritzmann]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Please...I implore you, stop this nonsense.

No where in the "article" in The Canadian does it say that Musgrave confirmed ETs are here (except in the misleading title). Nothing Musgrave said confirms anything except maybe his beliefs.

Fact: He saw some strange things during his space flights that he could not explain

Fact: He may tend to believe in EBE's (hell..I do too, I just dont think anyone on earth has ever seen one)

Fact: He did not confirm they are here.

Even if his comment "these guys are real...I gaurantee it" was not "tongue-in-cheek" it cannot be construed as confirmation of anything except his belief they are real. Never in this article is there a reference to Musgrave stating his proof that they are here.

If I was Musgrave, I'd be pissed off that I was being made to look this foolish.

[edit on 11/16/2007 by darkbluesky]

[edit on 11/16/2007 by darkbluesky]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

The flurry of mostly uncritically agreeable "Yeah!" responses to the Startled
Muskrat Story suggests Evil Alien Intent has already succeeded in removing
prudent, careful, self-preserving thoughts from most post-20th century
minds.

Look at that LAPPING UP after someone who spent a lot of effort for 5
degrees! - DEGREES make Wisdom?/ Honesty?/Scientific Truth?!
How 'bout Allowed and Accepted by ESTABLISHMENT TRUTH?

Degrees, Academic Honors, Heroic STATUS as Astrolete MAKES TRUTH?!
Then WHY NOT Dote On an Other, such as Olympic, Heroes report?

Every wondered what Legendary HERO Johnny Holmes saw in an UFhOle?!
Too bad no one ever interviewed HIM about his many exploits with Aliens.

Yep guess they've got HIM working Overtime NOW in one of their Paridisal,
Space-faring, Cosmic Sexatoriums (What the APE STATION ALPHA, a.k.a.
ISS, may one day be sold to Private Interests to become - Just IMAGINE
The Thrills, AND SPILLS, of 'doing it' in ZERO Gee?!?!?! ... WHIZ! ZOOM!
BOOM! "Kangaroos AWAY! ... Geronimo!" ...). "Ride'm JOHN, Ride'em!"

Back to TRAINED SCIENTISTS - do SEALS also Qualify?! - Exo-Honorated
Academic Super-achiever Astroletes ... WE MUST LOOK to THEM Mighty
EXULTED FELLOWS for guidance, us stupid little baloney brains - Right?!

It takes a bundle of high EDUCATION to Know THE TRUTH when you see it
flying below the Orbital Shuttle, then wisely keep your mouth shut about it
for YEARS, until The Canadian needs another MUSKRAT STORY ... ?

OVER-Education MAKES for WISDOM. Sure Recognition of TRUTH, Yessiree!

Yeah, the same way BEAUTY Automatically makes a Woman Virtuous?
Or secret-steroid Athletitude makes a Person Humble and Honest?!
Or Wealth makes for GOODNESS? In Establishment Fantasy Land ONLY!

All you 'CRAPADEMICS'/EGGHEADS LOVERS are missing the whole point
of "Advanced Education": To make a Mind so processed HERMETICALLY
SEALED against everything else but Current Ideas and frozen-in-time
attitudes and opinions of, while tooting the Horns for, Our Current Crop
of 'World Class' "Leaders" ... and ... therefore predictably mistaking as
"truths" what has been poured into the so-educated victim's skull, setting
a treated brain on a controlled course, for future use in "Fire and Forget"
mode, disputing any honest report of any unusal phenomenon observed
by Untrained, Simple, Honest, and MADE-to-be-Trusting, HUMAN Apes.

Well, well, well! What Humane Chef'd want to Eat Mussels WHO THINK?

Unless he were downright BORED and wanted to FEED on their FANTASIES
instead of their HEPC and Worm-Infested BODIES?!

Yeah, The FANTASIES which cohorts
have Planted and Nurtured inside
Minds of True Believers.

Kosmicjack (For Jackal? Jacker? Jackandhammer?! ...) certainly is closer
to TRUTH in my most unbiased opinion. than the Pack of Cheer Leaders
who on main responded to the Root, 'Startled Muskrat' STORY.

"You'll know Their Goals,
Once you're on their Plate,
basted and baked!"

"The Real World's Far More Complex
THAN THEY (want YOU to) THINK!"

Wired4Intelligence - a.k.a. elsewhere
as Mighty Maniac, or Iowan Idiot and
COSMOS CHILD - For The SWIMP! -
Friday, 2007 NOV 16, Calgary, AB.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi Forestlady, I've communicated with Clark lately. He's working on his book. A bit stressed out was what I thought because the MIB are nipping at his heals. I'm hoping he gets his book published because he has a lot of stories to tell (understatement). He has stories told to him about Von Braun, Lazar, many of the astronauts, on and on. He is an important resource of historical knowledge about KSC. Treat him with respect IMHO.

But how do you know he's telling the truth?
I told him I could help him get his book published, but he never responded. If he's trying so hard to get his book published, that I had contacts in the publishing world, why didn't he respond? If you can give me information to prove his credibility, then I will gladly listen. I'm just giving my opinion, I'm not disrespecting him. But I don't yet see a reason to believe what he says. Do you know him personally? That would help shed some light on the matter. All I'm saying is that something doesn't seem right. He also has a tendency to play victim by talking so much about how he got screwed over by the govt. He may be for real, all I'm saying is that I need FACTS, before I believe anyone.

I'm not so sure it's the Men in Black that are after him, I think it might be more like the Men in White Coats!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i don't trust anything that comes from someone even associated with NASA.

i think it's just an excuse to keep wasting money on their space exploration.
a lie.

and in hounesty...if it is the truth...i couldn't care less! there's plenty of life here on earth that needs much greater attention!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
For some we came as close to disclosure as were going to get last Monday, 12th 2007 with the NPC 'close encounters' news conference.
For others no amount of Government and Military Officials testifying with all the photos in the world will be enough until one lands live for all the world to see on their precious TELEVISIONS.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
Please...I implore you, stop this nonsense.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one (even if I'm in the extreme minority) that is irritated by this thread title. I haven't posted here in months but saw this headline in an ATS email and came to check it out.

It was absolutely clear after reading through the OP once that the article was a piece of s**t (really, who WRITES like that, anyway) and that the thread title is an out-and-out fabrication.

Balls.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
It is very exciting to see where this is going to take us. It would appear that because of the recent attention in the media that this is getting and the recent press conference that it has broken the Ice and we may be seeing more and more people come forward that have big credentials.

Sometimes it is those with the biggest credentials that are the craziest!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

Hi Forestlady, I'm willing to give Clark the benifit of doubt. I believe he has a lot of valuable material that needs to be available to the public. I think there are similarities with the Phillip Corso case. I wish he would take on a writer or editor and get the material published or posted. My guess is we will be amazed with some of his stories.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

interesting and questionable. I love it when the witnesses of space say things, but I don't know. The reality in me still asks why aliens would care enough to bother with us.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
oh yeah the thread title should be renamed:

[HOAX] Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are Here [HOAX]

Thank you for wasting our time.

I have now made up my mind: 99% of posts that made it to the front page of ATS is RUBBISH.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
Does anyone really need to be convinced that Extraterrestrials exist?

nope, its a big universe. very big, and any sentient beings (if there are any) are very, very far away.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brock Gel

Here's Santa's flyby during STS 114 about 2 minutes into the vid:

[edit on 16-11-2007 by Brock Gel]

picture yourself in a car, moving fast.

throw a baseball forward and away from the car while looking at it

(pretend there is very little gravity, while we're at it, so it doesnt drop to the ground, but continues along its path)

the baseball would appear to overtake the car while moving away

as the car continues to move forward, the base ball would appear to arc backwards due to its change in perspective as it continues moving away from the car

the space shuttle moves very quickly when in orbit, notice the curve of the earth in that video and its relative position to whatever piece of space junk was observed moving on a different path than the orbiter

proof of aliens? their ships should exhibit more maneuverability than a passive hyperbolic arc, i would think

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I have no doubt that there are extra terestials but, I wouldnt want to go with them! So far they don't seem to friendly. I wonder about all the talk that they are extra solar however. They could be from another planet or moon in this solar system or an earlier civilzation and spesies of earth for all we know!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join