It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are Here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Crimson_King
Id like to see Santa Clause too! Ya they have allot of crazy equipment on bord that could of taken a few videos or pictures for proof, but seeing as the government have been hiding the truth from us since the 1940's you think that there gonna show us proof now? I dont think so dude.

Here's Santa's flyby during STS 114 about 2 minutes into the vid:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-11-2007 by Brock Gel]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Huh... lets see if with time it stays. It seems this did not get much media attention, I hope this news does not die soon.

Thanks for the news...

(BTW I am new, this is my first post)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

any trained astronaut,pilot, air trafic controler or profesional who is trained to observe things in flight.

And getting back to the topic at hand I think that we should all show some respect to people who have seen things that are truly amazing and many of us in our lifetime will probably never see. To disregard or ignore any one who whants to convey his story would truly be an act of ingnorance on our part and it would not matter what part of society or culture of it's precedence. Demanding will not give us answers but patience and understanding the situation will, because all immense circumstances need time.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Is "The Canadien" a reliable news source? I check google "news" often and search for UFO and usually find a story from this website regarding aliens/ufos that are ONLY reported only in the Canadien.

I saw an article a month or so ago that said Neil Armstron and Buzz Aldrin saw UFO's when they landed on the moon.

- ASTRONAUTS NElL ARMSTRONG and BUZZ ALDRIN speaking from the Moon: “Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!”

MISSION CONTROL: “Control, control here. Are you on your way? Is the uproar with the U.F.O.s. over?

- ASTRONAUTS: “They’ve landed there. There they are and they are watching us.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “The mirrors, the mirrors...have you set them up?”

> - ASTRONAUTS: “Yes, they’re in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.”

click for full article

Here's another story about Germans shooting down a UFO in 1974

Is The Canadien a reliable source??

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

my wife woke up late at night a year ago to flashing lights outside our bedroom window that overlooks the river +200 feet away from the back of our house----------what she saw was a disk rotating within a disk like what ezekiel 1:16 saw ?----she figures it was about 100 ft in diameter-----she tried to wake me up but couldnt get me to stire----when it left i seem to recall her saying come back-----i want to go with you !---------she should have been an astronaut---------actually i feel the same -------please come back and get us out of here!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am seeing (as we all are, us who are payig attention), a great attempt,
a bit at a time, for approximately 2-decades, a type a "Preparing of the masses", by the GOV.and through the various forms of media, to get the
human race "Ready to understand and accept the greatest, possibly the most frightening, yet neccesary disclosure of
information, in Human History"! Disclosure is both imperitive, as well as imminent, and will affect every facet of every culture on our planet.
The Disclosure will (Very likely),"Incriminate our GOV. quite a bit",
and people, (many I'm sure), will lose any faith they have in our GOV.,
yet Disclosure is happening ALREADY!
Everytime "They allow,bit by bit, any information to be broadcast, over the past 20, or so years, has been preparing us for the "TRUTH".
I believe it will happen in my lifetime, (I am 46), I see it is more info, not as 'small bits of info', and more often. Statistics show, that the majority of Americans already believe in extraterrestrial life, as well as most believe The U.S GOV. "Knows quite alot more that has been released,so very much more; especially I-F there *truly are "D.U.M.B.s(Deep Underground Military Bases), where Human Beings are "Taken for use (for ANY Use!), by the GOV, The ETs, With Our GOV.'s Knowledge, in return for Technological Advancements! This, if it is "Truth", is referred to, as "The Greada Treaty". If there is even 1-shred of truth to the "Greada Treaty";
and that the GOV. is holding ET-Taught "Alternative Energy Source/s", (it damned well would be the demise of ALL the Oil,Coal, or any *Fossil-Fuel, or Nuclear Power)! I urge all of us to 'do our part to find the truth', and
understand that Disclosure Project, is possibly on the verge of a major
"Move, or Announcement"!
I wish you all Peace&Enlightenment,
((*_*)),"SHELLY"; LibBLVRdoc On ATS

*Except from Interview With
Dr.Story Musgrave;Experienced Astronaught.(STS-80Mission,was his last).

** During an earlier interview, Dr. Musgrave stated he attempted to communicate with ET life forms during each of his six missions. He actually asked them to take him with them. Now that's an astronaut with a lot of courage. Dr. Musgrave retired after this flight from NASA. Since then he's been spreading his considered opinion that alien life exists. When Musgrave speaks of this, it's no great leap for one to assume he's admitting knowledge of alien life. As the final slide of a "Grey" ET was shown during a recent astronomy presentation by Dr. Musgrave, he made this surprising comment: "These guys are real... I guarantee it!" Dr. Musgrave does know the truth. This author guarantees it!

Consider that carefully. These are world renown scientists making statements almost beyond belief. Dr. von Braun and others of his stature have the courage to disclose "sensitive" information, but obviously the leaders of the USA and the world do not. If billions could find a way of coping with the overwhelming threat of atomic annihilation for half a century, it is reasonable to assume we can cope with the knowledge of these "Other Intelligence's" from the stars. We can cope with the fact they are visiting earth, and have been since the beginning of history. We must. Those still asleep must open their eyes. We Are Not Alone.

About the author:
Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, KSC, Florida 1958 to 1992. Former Director, NICAP Unit-3 at Cape Canaveral and KSC, former MUFON Assistant Florida State Director, and former Director, Kennedy Space Center MUFON Unit, KSC. LINK

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hello, I thought I'd "back up my belief that The Disclosure Project I-S
"onto something BIG, and why I believe that disclosure to the public, will
incriminate our GOV. past any futher pretense to have "The Trust of The People", if this all gets out. I believe The black budget is how the underground bases are being built;re
See Ralph Schneider), as well as the reverse engineering of Alien Craft/Technology, ect. peace,"Shelly"
*LibBLVRdoc
*Disclosure Updates, News Release*
Dr. Greer states "As early as 1993, when I personally briefed
CIA Director James Wooley
on the UFO matter, we knew of on-going, secret projects to which President Clinton and Mr. Woolsey were denied access. The senior counsel for the Senate Appropriations Committee, then headed by Senator Byrd (D-WV) told me directly that upwards of $100 billion per year was going into so-called ‘black’ projects, including UFO programs, but that with a top-secret clearance and a subpoena power, he could not penetrate the veil of secrecy."

Since then, The Disclosure Project has uncovered thousands of official US documents and over 400 top-secret military and corporate witnesses to programs dealing with UFOs, along with project code names and numbers. Such operations are rogue and deny access to Congressional oversight committees.
The Disclosure Project is calling for open hearings in the Congress and UN so that these whistle-blowers may testify. Previous government/civilian panels, such as the Condon Committee of 1969, proved to be white-wash operations and were penetrated by CIA involvement. Dr. Greer states "We feel that an open hearing process would be the best avenue for our democracy to reassert control over these rogue operations. We have hundreds of heroic government whistle-blowers who need to be heard."

For further information or for an interview with Dr. Greer contact: www.DisclosureProject.org.ORfor Email Updates(free),

OR, for Email Updates(free),
[email protected]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hopefully UFO's finally will get more positive attention. I really hope more official people will get the picture and come forward!

If you are in a top position and have evidence about these things please step forward!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I look at it like this. I travel back in time and hand a cave man my cell phone. What is he going to do with it?

Something tells me we are the caveman when it comes to Aliens. I really don't see a reason for them to "contact" us, other than if they are using or needing resources on our planet (that would include us btw). We destroy everything we touch and have no respect or concerns for our home, so I wouldn't think disclosure is in site until we man up, wake up, and start taking responsibility for our actions. I don't want to talk doom, etc., but lets be realistic. Would you want to be our friends? Many threads talk about us "shooting down" UFOs. I think every normal minded person knows there is life out there. I would think that we would benefit from meeting them a lot more than they would us, providing that they really are a peaceful, advanced being we can learn from.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Does anyone really need to be convinced that Extraterrestrials exist?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am a 53 year old american, who at the age of 11 had a sighting that changed my life,long ridiculed for being crazy, talking about ufo's being real. I have watched thru my life time all the talk and videos of beings from space.and have watched Story Musgrave go to the extent of saying that people were crazy thinking ufo's exist. just floating debris was what he use to say. I went as far as to write even him.no answer to my email. Now all of a sudden, a compleat 180 on the subject. Is he just an inside
man or a blatent lier.Maybe someday we will find out the Truth!

www.youtube.com...

Maybe this was one of his space junk vids where there is nothing out there!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

no i understand that,im a believer

i just wonder whether its possible for us to recognise the characteristics of a species capable of interstellar travel.

they could disguise themselves as natural objects,
remain undetectable,as form of energy,or on a nanoscale.

they could be observing from afar through nanosensors,testing us with little games such as mass ufo sightings,and flashing multi coloured lights.

it could behave as en everyday craft,asteriod or metal junk if it wanted to,and nowone would raise an eyebrow.

see what im getting at?.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What if Aliens are the reason for the cover up that we blame the government for. What if they are the true leaders the all seeing eye of our planet?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
what if im the all seeing eye of the planet?.

what if the moon,gerbils,or ghosts?.

its all speculation without evidence that cannot be proved or disproved.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The thread title is way misleading and should be changed to reflect a sensationalist authors opinions grafted onto a respected astronauts views of the universe.

Reason and rationale win every time. Just go to Story Musgraves official site.
He is one of the more outspoken astronauts, but his comments have been taken way out of context. As others have stated, "Pure sensationalism". Motivation to make a fast buck.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
what if im the all seeing eye of the planet?.

what if the moon,gerbils,or ghosts?.

its all speculation without evidence that cannot be proved or disproved.

Are you sure that a case cant be made? Have you done any research?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So this might be the most controversial and far-fetched post I have made on ATS...sorry for that.

I would just like members to have an open mind about all of this disclosure business. I tend to view it with some suspicion, not only for the sudden developments of late but also based on the warnings from D4rk Kn1ght.

Now, I am not saying I believe D4rk Kn1ght or his story but it does make me wonder. I would urge members to read (or re-read) the related threads with a new perspective based on current events. All of this recent dsiccussion of diclosure would seem to dove-tail with his time-line. Ask yourself why, all of the sudden, this topic has become huge in the media. Also note the complete disinterest of government officials at all levels to deny the phenomenon, which is a complete reversal of their previous tactics. It may be a coincidence but it may not be either.

D4rk Kn1ght warned of visions in the sky that would be contrived by the government, with the purpose of consolidating world power and possibly depopulation. If that sort of thing were to just happen, out-of-the-blue, it would not be nearly as effective as if the world had been conditioned to expect some sort of contact or threat from Aliens. Whipping the populace into a frenzy of fear so that they demand security, no matter the sacrifice, is just one hallmark of tyranny. Making the threat be from Aliens solves all of the religious issues a feigned rapture or armageddon would present.

I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I just think it is wise to be skeptical in all regards until you have evidence yourself.

Perhaps there is a member at ATS who could connect the dots between these two storylines better than myself.

EDIT

It is not my intention to derail this thread. If you would like to respond to this post see thread linked below. SORRY OP.

Disclosure and D4rk Kn1ght
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16/11/07 by kosmicjack]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I coundn't agree more, logic tells you their is more to this story!! Every one is always talking about these plans that the Government has for the human race, depopulation, mind control thing of that nature. My question is why would we want to do these things to our own species? If their is a plan or a cover up I dont think humans are the ones behind it. Any body familiar with Jordan Maxwell? Michael Tsarion?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by knows_but_doesnt

if i was an alien i'd give this place a wide berth----but i'd feel bad for humans that dont want to be around wackos------there again our visitors might have no choice if their boss sends them here on a mission

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I didn't see a comment from anyone else asking, but I find it odd that there are no photographs or a video feed to confirm what Musgrave claims to have seen. Isn't that pretty standard operating procedure to take photo images on shuttle missions or am I just clueless in my assumption?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join