It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are Here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
I think they're blowing his statements up.

He says he tried to contact other lifeforms on his missions, I see that as kind of a "wishing upon a star" type of statement. Kind of like going out in your back yard and looking up saying, "Hello, any aliens up there?" He just happened to be in space. He also says of the UFO that he doesn't know if its ice particles, a washer, etc....

Article

I would concur with your conclusion. It seems morelike a wish. Every night when I go out for a smoke I ask for the aliens to take me as well. If they ever do I will be sure to let everyone know.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 15-11-2007 by disgustedbyhumanity]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I see what you mean, but I credit the lack of clarity to the writer and not Dr. Musgrave. It's a poor attempt at sensationalism. Whatever Clark C. McClelland's credentials, he's not a good writer. Very bad technique inserting himself in the story like that. The story is good enough and fascinating on its own without him trying to make it even more fascinating.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
the good dr. is certainly impressive, but I always look for "" marks, and didn't see any

I'll get excited when I see corroborating links with "" marks attributed to the good dr.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Some time back, I heard of astronauts trying some mental experiments. I don't remember when or where I heard/read this. It may have had to do with the whole remote viewing thing.

Is it possible that the Dr did this towards any aliens that could be in the area?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It just reads like excessive hyperbole. I doubt Story Musgrave will stand by that article.

He even says about the the "disc" -- "I don't know what it is. Whether it's a washer, debris, ice particles, I don't know. But it's characteristic of the thousands of things which I've seen."

Not very convincing that it was a spacecraft of any kind.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I see what you mean, but I credit the lack of clarity to the writer and not Dr. Musgrave. It's a poor attempt at sensationalism. Whatever Clark C. McClelland's credentials, he's not a good writer. Very bad technique inserting himself in the story like that. The story is good enough and fascinating on its own without him trying to make it even more fascinating.

It's looking more and more like the writer, McClelland is attempting to gain exposure to his book via Dr Musgrave. McClellands site and more info about how he he has been turned down by publishers

It's also clear why the writer was published in The Canadian

From the Canadian Website.

Have you written a manuscipt, that you would like to self-publish under your very own publishing company brand name?
Have you had enough rejections from corporate-owned publishers turning down your creative manuscript, because it did not fit their commercial agenda, and related ideology?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Man, thanks for straightening this post out guys and gals. I absolutely am tired of sensational thread titles. Although, I am not frustrated with the children who start them. I mean after all, I've been here long enough I should know straight off that these thread titles are bogus. I just keep "wishing" that one day, I will jump into a thread and low and behold the subject title is condusive with the subject matter.
Well, duh on me once again lol.
Vance

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

I've read Zorgon's news and is deep. Still not enough for skeptics though. I too think we're not gonna have full disclosure but something is about to happen. To many people are coming forward and some of them are key figures in different fields. Let's hope for the best. Kudos for the OP and Zorgon.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Telos]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

That is the best avatar I've seen yet! Funny, thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

I met Dr Musgrave some years ago, didn't get to talk to him though. He was on my flight from Houston to Orlando, we were on the same airport shuttle train, the one in Orlando from the gates to the main terminal. I wanted to ask him so many things, but it wasn't the time, nor place. Wish I could go back now...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Telos! Havn't seen you in a spell, w'as up?

How 'bout those kids, shall we blow 'em away?

Y'know, the other day I was thinkin' (oh-oh!
... any advanced civilization (of which there are two or three every 600 cubic light years) that has mastered gravity would communicate via gravitationally.

I can see it right now:

Veteran spaceman: "You traveled 300 light years and took what, an e/m thingy?!"

Greenhorn spaceman: "Earthers call it a radio. This is how they communicate!"

VS: "Haw! They are supposed to step up, you don't step down! Haw haw, fool! Next you'll be doing New Niger planet for sale ads!"

Or something like it. Point being they probably wouldn't be caught dead with it by their own. And if a gestalt, would avoid even the thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Telos! Havn't seen you in a spell, w'as up?

How 'bout those kids, shall we blow 'em away?

Y'know, the other day I was thinkin' (oh-oh!
... any advanced civilization (of which there are two or three every 600 cubic light years) that has mastered gravity would communicate via gravitationally.

I can see it right now:

Veteran spaceman: "You traveled 300 light years and took what, an e/m thingy?!"

Greenhorn spaceman: "Earthers call it a radio. This is how they communicate!"

VS: "Haw! They are supposed to step up, you don't step down! Haw haw, fool! Next you'll be doing New Niger planet for sale ads!"

Or something like it. Point being they probably wouldn't be caught dead with it by their own. And if a gestalt, would avoid even the thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I actually met this guy and my wife, step daughter and I had our picture taken with him in April of 2002. It was meet the Astronaut Day at the Kennedy Space Center. The funny thing I remember is that someone did ask him if he has seen any UFO's and he paused for a minute and said "No". He just said they he never seen any and left it at that.

It's interesting now to see his picture on this website with this story. It makes you wonder if NASA has a gag order on these guys. And if this story is true, then he would have just broken a classified National Security Issue and I will wait to see how this story is handled.

Some one also asked him what kind of subjects students should take up in college to become on Astronaut, he replied "Microbiology is of great interest to NASA at this time".

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's always disc shape right? Hmm nothing suss about that...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

It makes you wonder if NASA has a gag order on these guys. And if this story is true, then he would have just broken a classified National Security Issue and I will wait to see how this story is handled.

I really think that if he was still under any kind of security disclosure constraints he would never make the statements that are in the article, thats if they were in violation of the oath. Breaching those oaths are not recommended unless you like federal prison. NASA could probably care less about the story, especially the E.T. take me home bit.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by luxor311]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.

Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us!!

It certainly seems that there has been a rash of "disclosure" lately. Could we really be on the brink of TRUE disclosure?

Jasn

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Obviously Musgrave has been infected.

There is a cloak around the garden planet of Earth (the firmament) that has been established by the one true God and his archangels to protect us. Once we go outside this realm, the secret of life is revealed to those who seek to steal/remove it from us.

It should be clear to everyone that knows this is happening, we should stop the Human spaceflight program so that the rest of the Earth might not be infected by the Nephilim that come to confuse us.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
Starred and flagged.

It certainly seems that there has been a rash of "disclosure" lately. Could we really be on the brink of TRUE disclosure?

Jasn

As far as the Govt is concerned "disclosure" and the validity of the UFO phenomenon dosent exist. 50 years of denial and its still tabloid garbage to the media. The military will probably always deny there involvement if any. They will never do it because there is no reason to and most likely the Govt as we know it dosent have access to the info anyway.. Its all hype and wishful thinking on our part...sorry but true.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RigelFive

Obviously Musgrave has been infected.

There is a cloak around the garden planet of Earth (the firmament) that has been established by the one true God and his archangels to protect us. Once we go outside this realm, the secret of life is revealed to those who seek to steal/remove it from us.

It should be clear to everyone that knows this is happening, we should stop the Human spaceflight program so that the rest of the Earth might not be infected by the Nephilim that come to confuse us.

Go back to bible study..................signed your friend Satan

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join