It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the public being conditioned to accept coming Ice Age?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Lately, we have been seeing many articles around the world discussing the potential of a coming ice age if not around the corner but in the distant future.

Are we being conditioned to accept this reality at the last minute via media stories and information? How long has this been known if true and what are they not telling us? On the other hand is the media just trolling for readers on a non-story?

Here are some links of influential media stories on the subject:

www.nytimes.com...

www.fortune.com...

news.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Somehow i doubt that anyone has anything to gain by holding back information on an ice age. The scientific community is too big, someone would get the word out eventually. This board is a perfect example people are trying to get thier word out everyday, infact that could benefit thier scientific career if they released a big document on why England won't be around in 10 years, that'd prop you up into scientific stardom so to say.

But alas, i may be completely wrong and you might be on to something. Its hard to say these days...

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
No offense my friend but the masons/illumaniti/globalists/satanists etc., control the scientific community. It is called 'money.'

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If that is the case, then why are there no other "mainline" sources picking up on the story? Where are the large news sources to cover this? Guess its not important...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
my dad always laughed when he'd hear about the "global warming", then one time he asked me if i believed that stuff.

I replied it seemed shady, then he told me about how when he was young, everyone was afraid of, "Global cooling".

Maybe they were right the first time, lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
No offense my friend but the masons/illumaniti/globalists/satanists etc., control the scientific community. It is called 'money.'

LOL, Neo, you really crack me up some times.

BTW here is an interesting site on climatic history.
www.physicalgeography.net...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think there something to this NEO. Hell there is even a movie coming about the subject called "Day after tomorow" Download the trailer if you can.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ah my friend, not everything has the words "Illumaniti" stapled to it. Money isn't the only thing, what good does Earth do for the NWO if its completely destroyed?

btw offending me would take an ample amount of time and effort

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by thedarkprojekt]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt

Ah my friend, not everything has the words "Illumaniti" stapled to it. Money isn't the only thing, what good does Earth do for the NWO if its completely destroyed?

Maybe the NWO doesn't know it yet but they are destroying the Earth as we speak by continuing to pollute the atmosphere with fossil fuels. What I'm getting at is soon the Earth will start fighting back erupting volcanoes and causing massive flooding all over the Earth. In other words Earth is telling its inhabitants (us) to stop destroying it. Earth is a beautiful planet and here we are harming it everyday.

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt

maybe getting rid of 80% of the people, as the nwo wishes

btw offending me would take an ample amount of time and effort

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by thedarkprojekt]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks NEO
enjoyed the Fortune.com article best

i think i got this link from ats

www.iceagenow.com...

~*~ thats what the old man said about late 50s schooling, that we should expect anothert iceage in our lifetimes, certainly the grand-childrens':see this : www.longrangeweather.com...
(*adaptation of Wheeler Cycle?*)

then about the late 60s it was global greenhouses

Volcanism is the morbid dancer, waiting its' turn on stage...see: Google for links

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by riffraffalunas]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Climatologists have theorized that a thermohaline circulation disruption could lead to an Ice Age for about 15 years. I used to run it as a debate case in High School

top topics

join