It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you smack?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DiabolusFireDragon

Maybe you need to get yourself some 'fart' in a miniature spray bottle and get him to take a whiff when you're not looking.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
. I owe you a smack now

Tease!!

Did the birthday girl get what she wanted?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is an easy one. No doubt about it, I'd love to smack the crap out of Ann Colter. And then do it again. And again.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Any cop that abuses his/her authority.

People who physically/sexually/emotionally aubse children.

My egotistical, arrogant, racist, selfish, rude, ignorant Grandfather.

All rude people in general.

Cant we all just get along?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Smack smack... you'd be in touble..

It was said before... so many people, so little time... lol

[edit on 05/27/2007 by Zaimless]

[edit on 05/27/2007 by Zaimless]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Great idea!!

To start with....

The moron in the pickup truck *smack* who stopped halfway in the intersection *smack* with a fishing boat trailer attached so he blocked traffic from all 4 directions *smack!!*

The moron in the van behind the guy in the pickup who pulled so far forwards that the guy in the pickup truck with the boat trailer couldn't back up *smack!*

The Moron behind the Moron in the van who pulled up so that no one could back up *Smack!*

Right down the line! All three of them! *Smack!* *Smack!**Smack!*

Computers that decide that they don't want to let me access about 11 gigs of backed up data! *smack!*

Myself for after fixing the problem discover that the file I was looking for (a SF story that I had been working on) wasn't there to begin with *SMACK!!* ..... ow.

To continue:

The staff down in Texas that almost ended up committing a friend of mine to an insane asylum because they pushed her too hard and too fast *SMACK!!*

The staff at the homeless shelter where my friend is now recovering from the staff in Texas for telling her that she's got 30 days to find an apartment or they'll throw her out on the streets! *Multiple SMACKS!!!*

HARD core inDUHviduals who are SOOOO convinced that they are right and nothing you say or do can convince them otherwise *SMACK!!*

Lying used car salesmen *smack*

Lying politicians *smack*

Military recruiters trying to make a quota *SMACK!*

Police officers trying to make a quota *SMACK!*

Overbearing, pompous, dictatorial, pee brained, low life, scum sucking, people who can't see beyond their noses and refuse to face the fact that not everyone is gonna fit neatly into their cubby holed system of how to classify people and society!! *SMACK!!**SMACK!!**SMACK!!*

Hmm, I may need to do some more later on but my hand is for some reason sore.

(edited for spelling)

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Deson]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Fabulous thread!! I love it! And Deson, you are in such *bad* mood...!

I'm not sure I would smack, but I would definitely spank*evil grin*...anyone who's naughty, for any reason...do I need my own thread for that? And will you all own up to being bad, or do I have to chase you...it will make it much worse for you if I catch you remember...#

Cait

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
Fabulous thread!! I love it! And Deson, you are in such *bad* mood...!

I'm not sure I would smack, but I would definitely spank*evil grin*...anyone who's naughty, for any reason...do I need my own thread for that? And will you all own up to being bad, or do I have to chase you...it will make it much worse for you if I catch you remember...#

Cait

The interesting thing is that I literally was in a bit of a bad mood when I wrote that a few minutes ago. I'm a bit better now that I've had a chance to release my frustrations. Normally I'm in a pretty decent mood but lately things have become a mite frazzled. (chuckle)

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Deson]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think I got to add one or two folks here...
I'd smake 2Faced for posting this... (2Faced it great, this isn't a personal attact)
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

And then I find who make the page he has a link to and smack that person really really hard!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
No offense to anyone here... but I would smack telemarketers and Amway dealers... Oh I think I would smack all leaders of religious organizations too...:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
People driving these huge suv's and don't know how to drive and talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk endlessly on their cell phones.

So far I've been pretty good at avoiding them doing the stupid &*%$#@ that they do but, If I get rammed by one of these idiots one day I just might get out of my car and SMACK them right up along side of the head.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I'd smack those dog owners who always shout and get angry at their dog, and pull them hard and treat the rough.
The dog's supposed to be mans best friend dammit!

I would also smack Givenmay, because she likes it.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
No offense to anyone here... but I would smack telemarketers and Amway dealers... Oh I think I would smack all leaders of religious organizations too...:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

My brother did telemarketing for a bit, it's not easy. LOL, it's not easy doing a job where everyone hates you, so much negativity is not good.

Now he's doing another job, phoning up people who owe money, he gets people lying all the time, he gets people confirming their name and then when they figure out what he does they say oh he's dead, he gets mothers who say their son is dead. He gets people getting really angry and telling him to f off, lol he even gets people who say they gonna kill themselves!?? quite a lot too.

He's doing this job while he goes to college.

So yeh I hate them too, but I feel for them lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

WOW...I finally decided on who to smack then visit this thread for the second time...and I see this?...hmmmn!

I was about to say I would smack myself but, I guess that is taken care of!

...have to think of someone else now...what a shock!

Oh...how do you know I like being smacked?

[edit on 9/7/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I want to smack my boyfriend for not calling enough.
Of course, he'd probably like it..

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

LOL...mebbe!

Thats just funny...poor guy!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

LOL...mebbe!

Thats just funny...poor guy!

SO STEREOTYPICAL,huh?
Why don't you call me more often?
OMG! I"VE become what I despise the most!!!
A whiny girlfriend! AHHHHHHH!
Somebody smack me please!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

*Smacks Access Denied and runs* lol

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

*LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY*
I believe I needed that. thanks

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

she does indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join