It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you smack?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Drunk drivers.
"Nothing here, move along" posters.
Most teenagers (smarta**es)
The BMV workers who renewed my license for only 1 year. Come on!
The lady who was winning on MY slot machine in Vegas.
My husband, yep, I admit it.....just once!
The doctors who didn't diagnose my mom correctly.

Rush

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I am with Herman...rude customers.

The old lady that pushed me out of the way with the motorized shopping cart at the grocery store when I was looking at bacon. Seriously, she approached me at the heels and didn't stop the cart. She didn't say "excuse me" or anything.

Co-workers who tell me how to do a task that I already know how to do and have done a million times. You know, just because I am shy, quiet and a bit aloof does NOT mean that I am stupid.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I don't think it would be prudent for me to smack anyone. They might want to retaliate and I would be forced to lower the boom on them and then I would have to clean up the mess.

Neatness counts!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
To make this a short list:

God
Parents who don't discipline their kids
Parents who abuse their kids
Politicians(all of them)
God again
People who think it's my fault they didn't pay their bill(I'm a customer service guy)
whoever ruined MTV(they used to play music)
whoever greenlit the script for Spiderman 3
God a 3rd time(for letting the world get so bad)
and Paris Hilton for being Paris Hilton

Where I come from, a backhand equals discipline, forehand abuse so all the above get a backhand except Paris Hilton.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'd smack the lady that lives down the road from me that lets her little fat daughters run around the neighborhood in bikini's with their entire rear end, and other area's bulging out. No I don't have anything against fat people, but these little girls are really fat...what the hell is their mother thinking? My god :shk:

I really would, I'd slap some sense into that woman. Doesn't she know they are the butt of all the jokes from the children in the area?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'd smack:

Thick stupid people who just dont get anything because they cant comprehend it.
And if you explain it a second time, you know they could care less and arent listening!:bnghd:

Rude people
Why cant everyone be like me?

(kidding)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I don't like smacking.

The only time I would smack anybody would be if they smacked me first, and then attempted to do it again!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Per my top ten lists below (in no particular order), I’d smack down the following people who:

1. Nag, whine, complaint, bitch and moan – EVERYDAY!
2. Are so arrogant, self-centered, annoying and down right snotty that they won’t greet me.
3. Can’t control their spoiled brats from sending, ear-splitting, high-pitched shrills of unending crying into my ear holes.
4. Are so possessed with evil spirits that they spit, cough, laugh and get angry in my direction for no apparent reason.
5. Pretend to be my best friend, take me for ride, promise to make me happy and end up killing my hopes and dreams through the veil of goodness.
6. Are so freakin’, mind-numbing religious, period.
7. Ride on my nerves with their rice rockets – EVERYDAY!
8. Feign their pain to gain my sympathy.
9. Are rude, lacking manners and decorum.
10. Are insane and heartless murderers, killers, fear-mongerers, etc.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I'm smackin' any parent that has their kid on a leash!

This can be seen daily at your local Walmart. The store seems to drag the bottom of the gene pool through the front doors every day.

Becker

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

I work at wal-mart and I have never seen any kids on leashes. I have only seen that once and it was at a parade in downtown minneapolis.

Although I would love to smack parents that let their toddlers run around instead of putting them in a shopping cart at wal-mart. You usually find these poor tots 5 rows down from where their parents are, wondering where mommy is.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i have one more..

new ppl that you meet who feel it's necessary to make some kind of crack on you. it's not really a safe way to try and break the ice with somebody by throwing a dig at them..esp if it's your first time meeting them.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
George W Bush - For obvious reasons

Dick Cheney - Ditto

Bill, "The Pill", O'Reilly - Do you even have to ask?

Oprah - Don't ask! But it would feel sooooo good!

The entire writing team of "Lost" - again, for obvious reasons.

My son who needs to pull his head out of his a##.

That'll have to do, for now. Thanks, I feel much better now.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Oh so many people to
slap, so little time.

People that write ATS is ConIntelPro threads (WHAP)

People that bring up John Lear REPEATEDLY (THWACK!)

People that think they are jedis or for some freaking reason think star wars (or for that matter star trek is real) (WHAPIDA WHAPIDA WHAPIDA)

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I would like to smack that guy down at the 711. His name is Roy.
Everyday when I go in there to get my "cappuccino" he says, "how's it hangin' boss"

Is it really any of his business "how it hangs?"

Wouldn't a "good morning sir" be more appropriate in a place of business?

I also would like to smack most of the people that tell me "have a nice day"

Most of em could care less weather I have a "nice day" or not. In fact I'll bet that some of those people that wish me a "nice day" say under their breath when I'm out of earshot; "I hope your hair catches on fire, you pencil neck geek"

And then there is the waitress that says, "what can I get for you "guys""
For some reason that always rubs me the wrong way.

Ever go into a store and the sales people pretend that you are invisible?
I'll bet if you smacked em you would flash into existence almost immediately.

and people that don't use their turn signals!!!! Is that really to much to ask?

And the bartender that puts his finger in your Tequila Sunrise; there is no telling where that finger has been. Hey yahoo, fingers are not swizzle sticks!!!

[edit on 21-5-2008 by whaaa]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
as many people as I could.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
THE FOOL NEXT TO ME AT THE GYM TODAY!!!!

WTF, doin my cardio @ the gym today and even though there are like 4 empty machines next to me, this stinky mofo decides to get on the one right next to me! Already breathing heavy from my workout, now I have to take in a breath of this guy's cigarette stink / b.o. / ham & cabbage stench! Uggghhhh!!!! Definitely deserved a smack!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Have a nice day
Sorry sorry your right, I hate that. But I genuinely hope you have a great day whaaa.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by whaaa

Have a nice day
Sorry sorry your right, I hate that. But I genuinely hope you have a great day whaaa.

I know you mean it Whatukno. And so far so good!!!

Peace my brothers and sisters
whaaa

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, I was hoping like hell that I would not have to post anymore on this thread today!!

There I was...almost home and then I look over at the guy in the car next to me on the interstate. He had his finger two knuckles up his nose looking for only the good Lord know what.

Wouldn't you know it....

It was my bartender.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by whaaa]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Wouldn't you know it....

It was my bartender.

Oh Whaaa, I laughed so hard while I was drinking my Tequila Sunrise with the cute little swizzle sticks...you know the ones...oh, I forgot your bartender uses his finger, anywho...like I was saying I got to laughing so hard I choked on my tequila then someone had to come and smack me. I owe you a smack now

[edit on 5/21/2008 by jensouth31]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join