It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bristol Power Out/Security Alert 10th Nov 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi peeps,

does any one know about what was going on in bristol city center on Saturday the 10th of nov?

Mum n Dad where in Bristol and basically the whole center was shut down because of a security alert, traffic lights everything all powered down, police and fire crews everywhere evacuating buildings? all that was said was that it was a security alert. Mum was ushered out of debenhams by police telling everyone not to panic, and this was the same with every building on the street including their hotel which they where not allowed to go back into???

cant find anything about this on the news any one know anything about what was going on?? or maby link me up? sounds pretty major yet cant find anything on the web??

Cheers
Dazzler

[edit on 15/11/2007 by Dazzler22]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well I haven't heard a thing on the propaganda tube (watch it briefly each morning). It does sound very interesting whatever it was. If no news agencies seem to be covering this maybe it's one of those things that might be up on some blogs somewhere? Perhaps a paper local to the area of Bristol (or a website for one) could contain information.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
god i neve heard about this seems abit major not to get a mention in the news or anything

[edit on 15-11-2007 by kerrichin]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
this is whats confusing, there is nothing about it any where? I have friends that live in bristol and they saw it happen,

dosent make a lot of sence, but must have been quite major to evac shops and cut the power.

Maby the threat of a remote bomb? or a classic psy-op?

Cheers
Dazzler

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dazzler22
Hi peeps,

does any one know about what was going on in bristol city center on Saturday the 10th of nov?

Mum n Dad where in Bristol and basically the whole center was shut down because of a security alert, traffic lights everything all powered down, police and fire crews everywhere evacuating buildings? all that was said was that it was a security alert. Mum was ushered out of debenhams by police telling everyone not to panic, and this was the same with every building on the street including their hotel which they where not allowed to go back into???

cant find anything about this on the news any one know anything about what was going on?? or maby link me up? sounds pretty major yet cant find anything on the web??

Cheers
Dazzler

[edit on 15/11/2007 by Dazzler22]

Found anything out yet???

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Very interesting post, have always wondered if something weird would happen in Bristol, to which so many scientists supposedly drove to, or away from in an occasional case, in order to commit suicide. Type "25 Mysterious Deaths" into a search engine, mention Marconi in the search.....
I know one scientist went on the run from Marconi, just suddenly disappeared, I was one of a very few who knew this guy's whereabouts......it is my opinion that the TV companies are involved in the Marconi mysteriousness, and you have the BBC licence payment processing unit there in Bristol, whom I have phoned up asking why they had so suddenly got my address. I'd changed addresses already a few times and had never owned a TV, it was the first time I'd ever had reminders to pay a licence fee I had no call to.
I was investigating Marconi at the time (1991) and think they accidentally let me know I was under surveillance via these three reminders.......
but ULTIMATELY to answer your Q: I think a guy went on the run from this vicious secrecy syndrome, and they were chasing after him. As long as it's kept secret it's confusing to the public. VERY glad you informed us of this.....bbuuuuttt
WAS THE BRISTOL BRISTOL IN ENGLAND? People should make sure they specify the country, Newcastle is a big town in Australia, England & America, there is a Bristol in America.......
From Martin Heth, author of
surf.to/dangerousdave
&
www.phonedupnshutup.com

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Sorry im a bit late to get back on this one, it was the Bristol in the UK, and I still have not managed to find out any more, just seems to have slipped under the net...

oh well!

Cheers
Dazzler

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dazzler22

Dazler 22

i would try geting in touch with the power company, by UK law they have to keep a detailed record of any power outs.

let me know if you need any help

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I live in the bristol area and never even heard about this happening, it seems mighty wierd, there was never anything on the news, the only thing i can think of is that maybe some of the building work going on caused the disruption.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
That is a poss, My bro lives in bristol and he was out with mum and dad when it happened,

its just weird, will see what i can find out, but I'm guessing this will disappear into the ether....

Cheers
Dazzler

new topics

top topics

join