It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedolphile Allowed to Work in Kindergarten

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So to punish a pedophile they force them to work in a kindergarten???
He must have been really upset with that punishment.
Heres some more punishments they may aswell hand out:

Rapist : Work at a womens refuge
Terrorist : Work at a nuclear facility
Burglar : House keeping
Joy Rider : Stock car racer
Violent attacker : Victim Support and counciling
Pedophile : Work at kindergarten (oh wait, they do)

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How can a paedophile be re-educated?

I am sexually attracted to women.
No amount of re-education will change that.
I will never "turn" gay and become attracted to men.
I am what I am.

Gay people are sexually attracted to members of the same sex.
They are who they are.

Paedophiles are dirty, horrible perverts who are sexually attracted to children.
They are who they are.

Why waste time, money and more importantly endanger even more children by trying to re-educate them.
If a nonce has committed the crime once, sure as night follows day they will do it again.

The primary duty of sentencing is punishment.
Re-education is for those who can be re-educated and should be after the punishment.
These scum bag's are the lowest of the low and deserve bread and water, a straw mattress and the chain gang for the rest of their lives.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Freeborn]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eagle32

This punishment wasn't for pedophilia. However, he WAS a convicted pedophile and the mere fact that his background wasn't properly checked and he ended up at a kindergarten is disturbing.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Indeed, HOW can they be rehabilitated?

A good number of us here feel that they cannot be, obviously you are amongst us.

What worries me, however, are the amount of people here at ATS that DO feel they could and should be rehabed and rereleased into society. There are a good number here and thus, I assume that means that are a good number within the states and the rest of the world.

Just the idea of this ever becoming practice scares me.

I can't help but wonder if it may one day be considered "wrong" or non-PC to say that a child molester has no rights and they should, at the very least, be locked up forever.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

As long as "the rest of their lives" means just that and is served without the luxuries that inmates get here in the UK.

In the UK nonces take Section 43 and are therefore segregated from the rest of the prison population.
They enjoy most of the luxuries we get on the outside and are free to mingle with other beasts and form paedophile networks.

Upon their release and "re-education" they are allegedly "montored" by being on The Sex Register but in reality re-offend with common regularity.

As stated previously, nonces give up their rights the minute they commit a crime against children.
Life imprisonment without any luxuries at all.
Just the minimum to ensure their continued existence so that they can ponder on why they are in the situation they are.
There is nothing worse than self-persecution.

As for the PC brigade, if only they showed as much care and consideration for the victims of these crimes as they do for the offenders.
Their self-rightousness makes me want to scream.

They will never, ever subdue me on this!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by SimiusDei

As for the PC brigade, if only they showed as much care and consideration for the victims of these crimes as they do for the offenders.
Their self-rightousness makes me want to scream.

If I were able to, you certainly would get an applause for that!

It's so very true. They often are so concerned for the animals that commit the crimes and they couldn't care less about the victims.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
To all those who say 'Rehab them" or 'The served thier time" etc. are you confident enough in that to allow them to babysit YOUR children?

Any sane person would automatically say "Hell no!"

The bottom line is this: These animals can NEVER be rehabbed period. You cannot reeducate or even chemically or medically castrate them. They can still molest.

These types of crimes need at a minimum life without parole period. Or we should pitch "Predator island" as kind of the ultimate survivor. Dump them on a small island and thats it. Im sure FOX would carry it.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
As stated previously, nonces give up their rights the minute they commit a crime against children.
Life imprisonment without any luxuries at all.

100% agreement there. Like I always say in these threads (and I see your in agreement), throw em into general population and let prison justice take care of em.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

These types of crimes need at a minimum life without parole period. Or we should pitch "Predator island" as kind of the ultimate survivor. Dump them on a small island and thats it. Im sure FOX would carry it.

I like how you think Fred.

Well, except for that little "Think Green" thing, but hey, we all have our faults!

Or even better, they can do like in "Battle Royale" and throw then all on an island with a set time limit for them to kill each other with the last one standing being offered immunity and freedom (with them being executed in secret, naturally hahaha
)

Jasn

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
wowzers this has got to be like the most retarted thing next to letting someone kick you in the balls or giving a gun to a 5 year old. how these things happen is pretty obvious but why we think rehab works is beyond me.

everyone knows that once a human being is set on his way change is sledom achieved by lying on a couch instead this man should have received electroshock therapy to his balls

yeah and i do think we oughta throw all these nuts in a deserted island and let them fend for themselves but the human rights issues do not allow for this solution to crime.

i'd sujest give them jobs that they deserve let the serial killers go out to the front lines let them do what tey do best.

let our catburglars go around stealing secrets as long as they are doing something positive for the country.

[edit on 11/15/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eagle32

This is the problem with the way this article was presented.

The individual was not forced to work in a kindergarten for pedophilia, but in spite of his pedophilia.

There is a huge difference, although this clerical error did result in the abuse of more children.

It is a tragedy, but it should be important at least get the facts straight about this incident.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
reply to post by eagle32

This is the problem with the way this article was presented.

The individual was not forced to work in a kindergarten for pedophilia, but in spite of his pedophilia.

There is a huge difference, although this clerical error did result in the abuse of more children.

It is a tragedy, but it should be important at least get the facts straight about this incident.

With respect I think most people see :

A convicted pedophile sentenced to do community service in a German kindergarten

and assume the same thing I did.

I dont know how else I should read that.
Community Service at least in the UK means a punishment decided by a judge and jury whereby you work within the community, usually picking up rubbish, gardening or something.
Therefor the quote has no other meaning to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eagle32

Click the link and read the article.

It should be clear what happened then.

Never mind.

I'll post the quote myself:

The man was allowed to work as a janitor at the Evangelical Kindergarten St Petri in Melle, near the northern city of Osnabrueck, because a court worker missed three prior pedophilia convictions on his record, said Alexander Retemeyer, spokesman for the Osnabrueck prosecutor's office.

The man, identified only as A.B., had been sentenced to 720 hours of community service earlier this year for working on the sly while collecting welfare payments. [empasis mine]

www.reuters.com...

The end result was that a convicted pedophile was allowed access to children and some of those children were abused.

That's bad enough, but it did not occur because a man was sentenced to do janitorial work in a kindergarten because he was convicted of child sexual abuse.

That's the big difference.

All of the discussions have some validity, but they have little if anything to do with the article posted.

[edit on 2007/11/15 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join