It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedolphile Allowed to Work in Kindergarten

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Pedolphile Allowed to Work in Kindergarten

www.reuters.com

A convicted pedophile sentenced to do community service in a German kindergarten will return to court next week to face charges of abusing two children there, a regional prosecutor's office said Thursday.

The man was allowed to work as a janitor at the Evangelical Kindergarten St Petri in Melle, near the northern city of Osnabrueck, because a court worker missed three prior pedophilia convictions on his record, said Alexander Retemeyer, spokesman for the Osnabrueck prosecutor's office.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh yea, there you go. Throw the wolf in the midst of the sheep.

Or wait, is this guy one of those "reformed" pedophiles? You know, the ones that go through a bit of therapy, get in touch with their "problem" and totally renounce their past ways in favor of a more "moral" lifestyle?

According to the article, this happened because someone wasn't "paying attention" when assigning this piece of *snippity snip* to his community service.

I wonder how often stuff like this happens in the states?

Jasn

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

Uggg. This stuff pisses me off.

Im afraid it happens too often here in the states. There are way too many sympathizers who feel these monsters can be reformed and deserved to be treated like you and me...after they serve their time given by judges who are to lienent in handing out sentences for such disgusting crimes.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Surprise, surprise. Green eyes is first to post.

Are you stalking me?

hahahahahahah

You know how I feel about these pieces of trash. Boiling the skin off of them would be too kind.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
Or wait, is this guy one of those "reformed" pedophiles? You know, the ones that go through a bit of therapy, get in touch with their "problem" and totally renounce their past ways in favor of a more "moral" lifestyle?

See, this is why I don't believe 'rehabilitation' works for serial killers, rapists and child molesters. They're just too messed up. If political correctness wasn't such a problem, I'm sure they'd figure out that it's "in the genes."

I'm sure you know what my opinion the next step should be then.

Edit: Oh wait, it doesn't say in the article if he was reformed or not. No matter, I still think they should be removed permanently from society.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

hmmmmmmmmm maybe?

But seriously, this is a very hot topic for me. Im very passionate about it....like you are.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

I, personally, don't feel it's something specific "in the genes".

I feel that ALL humans are very capable of being just like this garbage. We all certainly have the capacity to kill if pushed far enough in the right way.

The difference lies in choice.

That's why I feel that trash like this should, at the very LEAST, be locked up for LIFE.

If one chooses to act this way OR if they are incapable of making the right choice, then they are a danger to the better parts of our society and should be permanently removed from it.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Just maybe? Well, dammit! There goes another shot to my tremendous ego.

mwahahhahaha

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I, personally, don't feel it's something specific "in the genes".

I don't know whether there is a gene for paedophiles, but there's evidence that serial killers and other psychopaths have some kind of defective gene that causes them to be more predisposed towards such violent acts.

Now if I could only remember where I read that. I can remember stuff I read, I just can't remember where most of the time.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Hey, just cause I don't believe it, doesn't mean it's not true hahaha.

There could very well be a (f-bomb)head gene that is driving these devils.

However, some of them are just so damned cunning at times, I can't help but feel they do what they do because they WANT to more than because they feel they have to.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thats quite the oversight by that clerk. Not one, not two, but three prior counts of child abuse and he missed it? Dont you think before placing a convicted fellon into a school, you should go through their criminal record carefully to assess any risk factor involved...Wait, why the hell would you put a convicted fellon in a school for community service?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

The clerk was probably underpaid and bored with his job. I'm guessing it's not his job any more

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Something like this, IMHO, goes beyond oversight into the "wreckless" category.

If this person hasn't lost their job, they certainly should. All work like this should be triple checked (by different people) before being carried out.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I used to be a private investigator and part of my job was doing background checks and employment screenings for companies. One of our biggest clients was a large convenience store/gas station chain...and they did background checks on ALL employees. This was just for working at a little store/gas station!!

So, I wonder if schools here in the US are doing thorough background checks on all employees working in the school districts. I think it should be a requirement.

Clearly they aren't doing this in some other countries.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Glad i took the kids from kindergarten couple of monthes back

worst bit is that i live about 3/4 of an hour from Melle

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Indeed.

It's amazing how much more some worry about their money than their children no?

I have noticed that ANYTIME I apply for a job in which I handle large sums of money, they investigate the bejeezus out of me. I have even had a couple pull a "criminal" conviction of mine that was supposed to be locked and/or removed. It was a trespassing charge (I was on school grounds after dark haha, cut across the parking lot and got caught.), but it was still amazing to me that they got it when others did not.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The article is quite clear about the fact that this individual was serving community service for working while collecting welfare payments, which would not preclude his working in a kindergarten.

The error occured when a clerk failed to read his entire record which included convictions for sex crimes involving children.

It is your generalizations that I disagree with most of all. This happened in Germany. There is no mention of his being "reformed" or having completed therapy.

In fact, almost all of the points you make about this case are a figment of your imagination.

The system in the US is not perfect, but we do have tracking systems for those who comment sex crimes.

I do agree with you that curing pedophiles is probably impossible and that making child sexual crimes capital offenses is the best way to prevent recidivism, but your using this article to launch a tirade regarding US law is pretty transparent and I surely don't see what this has to do with Breaking Alternative News.

[edit on 2007/11/15 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There is nothing genetic about perverts: They are people who know that they are doing bad things and that it is wrong, but they allow the spirit of lust that exists in them to dominate their judgement.The sick thrill of whatever kind that these monsters get from their despicable acts is more than enough impetus for them to continue their hunt for the innocent and vulnerable.

They have no SHAME personally and no moral qualms about their predilections. They justify their deeds by claiming some mental illness or whatever, but they know that they are just demented and twisted sociopaths with sexual compulsions that place them in a position to be a danger to all society and children in particular. They enact detailed and devious schemes to avoid detection even using death threats against family members and pets to keep silence. I have read about these types in abnormal psych studies and criminal justice work..and it is a complex psychiatric mechanism that allows for a conscience to be seared to the point of harming little childred.

BUT, the only real way to protect ourselves and our families from these dangerous predators is to lock them away forever, no parole, upon a conviction with certain guilt established. The life of one of these people behind bars is a nightmare most could not imagine: I haver seen it with my own eyes: These types usually prefer a life in segregation, which is a torment in itself, because they are treated like human vermin by the population prisoners.

They get attacked, spat on constantly, insulted, demeand and reviled at every opportunity. If they last a few years in a real pen it would be a miracle. Thats why they are now building these new ' sex ' prisons that deal with these types. I do NOT believe that rehabilitation is likley for MOST of these sorts: Once you have crossed certain lines in this life, it is too late to redeem yourself with good conduct and ppromises to be good..No, too late. When you harm a child, especially sexually, you have removed yourself from the list of those eligible to be counted as a member of the human race that is deserving of a second chance or sympathy of any kind for any reason.

Only in the case of someone who is certifiably mad, a total psychotic who does not know right from wrong, their is NO excuse for the kind of conduct that we see in the instance at hand. And virtually NONE of these sorts ever are really insane: they are just devious, twisted and moralless monsters who feed on kids for their warped kicks with no regard for anyone but themselves: total and supreme ego and selfish behavior, taken as far as it can go.

I say let them sit in a cell forever with NO chance of getting out. If they take the life of a child then of course they fry.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

It's funny that you caught that I was launching a tyrade against U.S. law in this thread. Especially since I didn't even catch it. Damn subconscious!

Actually, these little stories have been happening far too often lately.

The comments in regards to the "reformed" child molesters stems from a debate that was going on yesterday and the day before in another similar thread. The one regarding sex offenders getting colored car tags.

However, I thank you for your input and assumptions.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Great post eyewitness!

I am very much in agreement with you.

It is disturbing that this was allowed to happen and the fact that it lead to 2 more children being "exposed" to this piece of trash.

Jasn

new topics

<<   2 >>

join