It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My sister! and a vampire!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hey Hawckman!! If your sis' friends really do believe they are Vampires, then you should look up some of the legends and myths surrounding Vampires and arm yourself with knowledge to catch out your sis' friends lies. An example is Vampires can't cross running water. If you ask Accessdenied nicley (soz AD but from some of your other posts you seem to know a lot about Vampires without being crazy lol) she might give you some help to make you feel a little more secure till your sis' friends grow up.

DCP

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a popular 16 year old. How hard does she party?? how strict are your parents?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice Kurogane!

And my mom isn't very strict, well about our safety she is. And my sis hardly ever parties, remember the safety thing?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i think this thread is garbage. thats what i think op

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Read It, Learn It, Live By It

[edit on 15-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hey hawckman-

First off, welcome-

There are many misconceptions about vampires, but from everything I've read, ( I have never had any personal encounters ), the Sun seems to be a problem for them. It doesn't make them burst into flames like Hollywood portrays, but it will eventually kill them.

Obviously the Sun damages cells. A vampire's body will destroy these cells thinking it is protecting itself, when in reality it is destroying the host.

I would make a mental note of how much you see these people avoiding the Sun. Just a thought. . .

2PacSade-

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yeah. That does make sense. Woho! I'll see if there are people that avoid the sun.

But what about those old people that don't like the sun?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You should be talking to your parents not irresponsible adults on ATS. Have a talk with your parents about your Sister before she gets involved with some bad people.

Vampires are a Myth. Look up the word if your unsure what that means. There are bad older people who get involved with Vampirism as a form of S & M. If your Sister is into this she could get involved with dangerous, violent people. This is information you need to get from your Parents. Tell your Parents if you care about your Sister.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Don't worry, my sister isn't like "oh I'm going to kill people and become a vampire" She just thinks the boy ones are hot. But she said living foever would be cool, but it would also suck, seeing your friends live and die, while you stay the same and watch the world wither.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawckman
Yeah. That does make sense. Woho! I'll see if there are people that avoid the sun.

But what about those old people that don't like the sun?

You can outrun them anyways so you don't have to worry about them!

2PacSade-

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hawckman

"One time at band camp"

I wouldn't worry about it dude she probably had her web cam on.
I see a person in the mirror all the time , Hansom devil he is too.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Please tell your sister to lay off the glue and delete her account on Vampirefreaks before she is visited by a forty-three year old man with a garden hose and cotton panties. If the statement "You are chosen" is followed up by "whats ur credit card #", it's time to amuse onesself another way.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
*sigh* No she doesn't use glue, she actually doesn't even try to look for them. But I would outrun them, nah, most likely not, I heard they get supernatural speed.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
reply to post by hawckman

"One time at band camp"

I wouldn't worry about it dude she probably had her web cam on.
I see a person in the mirror all the time , Hansom devil he is too.

My sis doesn't have a web cam. ANd the face wasn't hers.

cj6

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tony Pro

Your probably right!

In all seriousness people, vampires DO NOT exist!!! The people that call themselves "Vampires", should be dropped kicked in the throat!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
what hes talking about is roleplay, if u dont know this i'll just say it. some teenagers are a bit out there kindof wack gothic like and they believe they are vampires, a quasi-cult thing. they just pretend and makeup stories that compensate for their well not so great lives. but sometimes they can go too far and believe their own BS. i do believe him and the internet at the moment is harboring all kinds of wackos and recruiting them.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I share the opinion of many that have already commented on this thread; these "vampires" are more than likely just regular people enthralled in S&M practises that think the myths are cool.

However, one area not touched in this thread is certain details they claim to know about her.

Sometimes they describe the desk she's stting on, other times they describe her face.

First, I would like to put something out there, these people she talks to probably have some limited or even extensive knowledge around computers. Its not hard to figure out the general area of where a person lives through an IP address. Further, any small, seemingly unimportant piece of information your sister gave to them (such as the school she goes to, the local pizza place she frequents, the mall or any other hangout) would help them narrow down (if not pinpoint) her location, and by proxy, yours. From there they can do all sorts of seeminly creepy things to convince or scare your sister into believing them (or whatever else they have in mind.)

They may have even installed a virus that allows virtual control and monitoring of your families and/or sisters computer(s).

Blaine91555 Had the best piece of advice for you in this thread:

You should be talking to your parents not irresponsible adults on ATS. Have a talk with your parents about your Sister before she gets involved with some bad people.

Full post

I suggest you take the advice, and also perhaps get your parents to run a security audit on your PC's as it may reveal some unwanted software that could be at the core of some of these "vampires' claims.

I wish you good luck, and welcome to ATS.

Edit to add: Blaine91555 I starred your post as I believe its the most valuable piece of advice in this thread.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well I'm going to be nice to you

Vampires in the film sense don't exist.

Vampirism comes from the legend of Vlad the Impaler.

More info on him here;

Vlad the Impaler

and whilst he was a rather cruel man he wasn't immortal and didn't drink blood.

Theres lots more information here too

Vampirism

All in all its superstition and nonsense. These guys are yanking your chain. Think about it a little - you mentioned your sis seeing someone in a mirror - well it would be a fat lot of use to her having a mirror if she was a vampire - because the legends say they can't be seen in them

I know alot of this because I was a goth as a kid. Some goths get into the whole image a bit too far. Some even get their teeth shaped into fangs especially. I even knew a guy who had a coffin he occasionally slept in. Was he a vamp? No. Was he too far into the scene? Yes. Is he bald, middle aged and looking at repeated large dental bills for having his teeth fixed nowadays? Yes. When I remind him of what he used to do, does he feel like a moron? Yup

Take care kid and don't let them get to you

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Seems this has turned into, he said she said debate, etc.

Thread Closed - pending staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join