It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My sister! and a vampire!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Okay well my sister has a friend and they both believe in vampires, as I do. Anyway on the internet my sis talks to people who say they are vampires and they say "your chosen"

Sometimes they describe the desk she's stting on, other times they describe her face. And one time when my sis woke up in the middle of the night and saw a face in her mirror. She also says that one night while on the computer she heard a loud thump on our sliding glass door. That same night, she saw a man by the window dressed in leather, when she turned again to see him, he was gone.

And another time she woke up without covers in her bed, when she was sleeping with covers!

What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hawckman

hawckman
Have you ever seen her drink blood?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
No, should I watch out for her? And her friend has unusually sharp fangs. o.o

And her friend, Mellisa said that everyone of my sisters friends and family is being watched, and sometimes I do feel watched. Except when I'm with my sis.

And when we were in a car coming back home from a vacation, a car kept honking at us, Mellisa said that the vampires might of been trying to take my sis away.

Also I have a friend who says he's a vampire, when I told him about it, he kept avoiding the subject.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Some people "play" vampire. If everything you say is honest then this would be the case here.
The only thing that makes a vampire a vampire is drinking blood as a means to continue living.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sorry..but..How old are you?How many vampire movies do you watch?
How much do you even know about vampires?
Most importantly..are you skipping class today or what?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm twelve. I don't really like vampire movies, too gory. I actually know alot about them from my sis. I'm not skipping class, I didn't go because my body is in pain, my nose, finger, and legs hurt, alot.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

No she hasn't. I don't think they have done anything to her.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
sounds a bit to hollywood to me, kids playing wanna be, or spent to much time on facebook.

vampires dont allways drink blood, they crave the life force of others, this is comonlly misunderstood

and would a real vamp go round telling every1 that they are 1, if they did i think they would be long exstinct by now.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by talon
vampires dont allways drink blood, they crave the life force of others, this is comonlly misunderstood

I disagree 100%
Vampires drink BLOOD!
There are other types of Vampires like "Energy Vampires" or whatever. These are not true Vampires but are only similar because they would both suck the life out of you.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by talon

What do you mean wannabe? And a vampire might say those things because he/she thinks it safe on the internet!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

hawckman, please if you want to make stories up , write a book

or get some proof before you turn 13 please

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
safe on the internet! a vampire isnt that stupid.. prove me wrong if you like, get 1 of so called vamps to tell me my real name, and where i am sitting as i type this post, and tell them Sigeo Thanatos said hi!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
But I'm not making this up. How do you guys think I can get evidence? I might be able to talk to my friend who says he's a vampire, thought. But I'm not lying this stuff has happened.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The idea that anyone walks around claiming they are vampires is utterly ridiculous hawckman

I forgive you because you seek attention

[edit on 15-11-2007 by scriptz]

[edit on 15-11-2007 by scriptz]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Umm, yes..Honestly...Sorry kid.But this is no place for your games OK.
How do you think I just KNEW you were a kid? Huh?
I've seen this crap too many times.
You look up Vampires on a google search..it brings you here.You sign up thinking hey, I can have some fun here.
Try again.
We require proof of claims here.Yours my young friend are outrageous to say the least.
FYI..I do believe in Vampires.
But your story is way out there.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by scriptz

Man shut up, I'm not looking for attention, I don't care if you don't believe me anymore. But don't say that I want attention.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Everyone... count to 10.

remember

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

1) Be polite. Above all, we take pride in the fact that AboveTopSecret.com is renowned as a destination for civil and polite discussion of nearly anything. Treat your fellow ATS members with respect, and your time here will be rewarding.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Yes sir...Trying to be direct..and nice..is hard sometimes.
Glad you are around always to keep me in line.You have a great habit of doing that.

link   
Just a reminder, folks...

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette

Please refrain from addressing fellow members in a derogatory manner.

Thank you.

link   

Ok, I wont' say YOU want attention

I'll just say SOMEONE in this thread wants attention

Or will that be too subtle?

I'm not attacking you because of age, just because your story has no merit and your whole scenario and sources are in a face :

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join