It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUFAX - Val Valerian.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hi All,

I did a search and couldn't find that anyone had started a thread regarding this website, which I find is a bit strange considering the wealth of information available therein.

Now first off, I don't want anyone to think I'm advertising, because that's not what this thread is about. What I do want to achieve here is a discussion regarding the research apparently conducted by this group, and/or if anyone has actually purchased the matrix volumes and read them ? How sharp is this Val character ?

All opinions welcome of course, I would like to know if their research holds water, or if it's just cleverly tailored for a conspiracy-orientated mind.

For anyone who isn't aware of the this site, .... where have you been?? just kidding, you should take a look and decide for yourself.

namaste.

Editing to add this TOC for you'all to glance over. That should give you a small taste of the topics covered in just ONE of the matrix volumes.
Table of Contents - Matrix III vol. 2

[edit on 15-11-2007 by mortalengine]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Does this mean no-one knows the website or does this mean no-one cares ? or is it a combination of the two ?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It was a lot better about 10 years ago when I first found it but I never go there now, I feel his focus is producing material to make money, Matrix series, so the website suffers. He did have some good stuff on there but seems to have gone, and he is always changing the layout/menus, so as I said I don't use it any more, and web stats are low for it I see.

the Matrix 1-3 were gfood so I was told, wish I could afford to look at them.

Not his real name

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Val Valerian = John Grace. Also see: Krill Papers.

John Lear can give you a whole lot of insight into that.

[edit on 11/16/2007 by yeahright]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don't have that kind of money to pay to see questionable documents. The guy should put some sample chapters online so people can see what they are getting.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I don't have that kind of money to pay to see questionable documents. The guy should put some sample chapters online so people can see what they are getting.

Well here is a quick exerpt that I think is considerably important for members of ATS and the "deny ignorance" motto.

www.trufax.org...

That should give you some sort of idea of his writing style and mind.

J

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I think this guy has some serious material in his matrix volumes, I know people get turned away by the fact it's a product and not a distribution, but try and remember, this is a real person with a real life. He has a stomach to fill too, if he worked and did this in his spare time, who would suffer ? - his family and kids, just so that we can have it for free ?
I for one wouldnt want to be responsible for someone's divorce.

Money is the energy of earth, we exchange energy(money) we have earned through working at a job for energy spent working on a book. It actually all works out in the end.

J

[edit on 25-1-2008 by mortalengine]

[edit on 25-1-2008 by mortalengine]

top topics

join