It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abu Hamza to face extradition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Abu Hamza to face extradition

news.bbc.co.uk

The Muslim cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri can be extradited to the US to face terrorism charges, a court has ruled.

Egyptian-born Hamza is currently serving a seven-year jail term in the UK for inciting murder and race hate.

The 49-year-old from west London is wanted by the American authorities on 11 charges.

The City of Westminster Magistrates Court approved the extradition, but the decision has to be ratified by the Home Secretary, Jacqui Smith.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
For once I care nothing for the "human rights" of this vile person - the grounds on which he has been fighting extradition.
My opinion is that he should be sent to the US to face the 11 charges, and be locked up for a long, long time - and not in a cushy UK jail, like he has been.
Put him in with the gang members, murderers, rapists and violent criminals of the vilest sort.

This man is an abomination, an insult to humanity, a preacher of hate and a vicarious murderer.

It shows how bad he is that he was banned from Finsbury Park mosque - one known for the radical views of some members.

Sorry if you guys over there have to pick up the tab, but to see this hate filled excuse for a human being locked up with other monsters is surely worth the price.

I just hope the Home Secretary doesn't back out or back down and we can finally be rid of this scum.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15/11/2007 by budski]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I second that Budski, the American prisons are a lot tougher than the pussy england prisons; I bet he is crapping house size bricks right about know

Will keep my fingers crossed.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Someone tell Abu Hamza he's about to be an infidel

As soon as a rapist gets their "hands" on him hahahahah!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The page has now been updated with more links profiling the "preacher" and the crimes comitted as well as tjose he is to be extradited for.

Profile of Abu Hamza

Terror network

Hamza's preachings

Jihad plots

US allegations

Hamza's views

Hope this explains a little better why I hold this man in such contempt.

I would have posted the links earlier, but they weren't all available on one page

top topics

join