It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are so many Masons on ATS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
looking back over everything i think whats up is this.

i doubt free masonry.

i think the standard practice in the SS thread by many members is simply to invalidate anything contrary to their beliefs. this is not discussion as i know it, i would say it falls more along the lines of argument.

i brought up a few points that are obviously clear looking back over what i have written and the responses i have got obviously have no interest in the sharing of ideas. the lists of points made clearly display all of your intentions and biases.

remember, when i began it was without reservation and with no judgment passed, just opinions in the making.

"T'was you went on the offensive first, bucko." thats funny because it really does not look like it rereading the posts...

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Animal]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I've mostly been observing this thread, but this is just too much...

Why is it that you continually attempt to argue with the same tactics and then accuse everyone else of doing the same things you are doing?

- You mentioned in your other locked thread that people discuss the validity of an argument instead of "sharing ideas." Translation: People do not agree with everything you say, and they express their disagreements with logical precision. You find it an attack when people do that, I would find a board full of ignorance if people simply let people say anything they want and never dared question the actual validity of someone's claim.

- It is YOUR standard practice to invalidate any FACTS or LOGICAL ARGUMENTS that go against your preconceptions. I am more than willing to change my views when facts or logical arguments present evidence that I am wrong - you have not been willing to do that as I have seen in this thread.

- You believe the only valid discussion is one where you are allowing to state your claims and have no one question you. You want to preach, not discuss.

It is highly amusing that you do all these things while everyone else tries to approach this board from a rational and logical stand point - and then you accuse us of using your tactics!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
do you mind clarifying that for me?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Back on topic...

And the OP is barely a topic, and where this thread is going is even less of a topic... Let's get back on track or this will be closed.

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
do you mind clarifying that for me?

Point proven!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
no really i am confused? has anyone written more than 1 sentence in response to my point? just out of curiosity what is it you all think i am talking about?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
no really i am confused? has anyone written more than 1 sentence in response to my point? just out of curiosity what is it you all think i am talking about?

Why don't you tell us in your own words so there's no misunderstanding or misrepresentation

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join