It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are so many Masons on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Also your dinner shows secrets, which are beyond Above Top Secret.

www.grenswetenschap.nl...

If you do not see them, then you are not at the right degree.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nice picture there hawk.

Another question to the OP:

Why are there so many non-masons at ATS?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Becaus the man on the left has a Ghost on his plate.
img516.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Does it matter if they are masons or not. Thats like saying why are there so many christians or so many musicians or engineers here on ATS. Look for any catergory of people and you will find many here.

I have had ample opportunity to become a mason, I have close family and work colleagues as masons and many of them use ATS for the same reason as me and i am not a mason. Not because i dont want to be i just never get off my ass and join. Its not just masons here on ATS look around and see for yourself. Thats what makes ATS is the so many different types of people with different backgrounds and experience.

If there wasnt Masons on here there would be threads such as "What have the masons got against ATS?"

My brotherhood was the Armed forces as i was a soldier and guess what? There is literally dozens and dozens of ex forces people on here but no questions asked????

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hey, I'm a desert storm vet. I did my time. I don't keep any secrets for the gov. I still question every action they do. Why

Cause I took an oath to protect and serve those that don't need to know everything.

But ask me anything about my service. I have no secrets. The Gov did not tell me what to say. My soul, is clean.

ps. I gave you a star, cause everyone else did.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Good day,

I would think that the Masons would use ATS as a tool to spred as much disinformation about their order as possible.

The more you do that the less actual fact you'll be able to find about them which would eventually turn all of that disinformation into ledgend and latter on myth.

It's really quite brilliant when you think of it. Use a web site dedicated to finding out the truth about secrets and continuiously pump out information that doesn't actually lead someone to the truth.

Thank you all for your time,

Arcticnull

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcticnull

I would think that the Masons would use ATS as a tool to spred as much disinformation about their order as possible.

Do you have any proof to such ignorant claims? Or do you just suppose that because it enters your mind that it must be taken as fact?

The more you do that the less actual fact you'll be able to find about them which would eventually turn all of that disinformation into ledgend and latter on myth.

Your right.

Instead we should just sit back and see what you guys come up with. I gather it would come to some kind of conclusion along these lines:

We worship the devil, or some other obscure evil deity.
We sacrifice virgins.
We have, in our initiation a goat. You know where that goes.
We control the world.
Your our slave.

And um, some other crap about the NWO, reptillians and controling centralized banking.

Only the thoughts that a crazed Christian could come up with to justify pure ignorance and blind hate.

It's really quite brilliant when you think of it. Use a web site dedicated to finding out the truth about secrets and continuiously pump out information that doesn't actually lead someone to the truth.

Did you plan on being enlightened on the subject when you only had one view point? Seems like it would be kind of biased, and you would no doubt still claim that any Mason who said anything was a "disinfo agent" or something childish along those lines.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hey Rockpuck. The more you try to debunk, the more you keep this thread alive.

I appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Do you have any proof to such ignorant claims? Or do you just suppose that because it enters your mind that it must be taken as fact?

To asnswer your question; no I do not have any direct proof to my thought. I will impose the same question to you to provide that same proof to the contrary.

Instead we should just sit back and see what you guys come up with. I gather it would come to some kind of conclusion along these lines:

We worship the devil, or some other obscure evil deity.
We sacrifice virgins.
We have, in our initiation a goat. You know where that goes.
We control the world.
Your our slave.

And um, some other crap about the NWO, reptillians and controling centralized banking.

Only the thoughts that a crazed Christian could come up with to justify pure ignorance and blind hate.

You seem to have a great deal of anger towards a lot of misconceptions of what and who the Masons are. I did not make any mention of these things and you're only adding the propogations of the hate and ignorance this thread is trying to prevent.

Did you plan on being enlightened on the subject when you only had one view point?

I did not have a view point to begin with only a thought which I wanted to express.

Seems like it would be kind of biased, and you would no doubt still claim that any Mason who said anything was a "disinfo agent" or something childish along those lines.

I'm not biased.The OP wanted to know why so many Masons are on ATS and why they use it. Why wouldn't ATS or other websites like be a perfect tool so that organziations such as the Masons can provide their own direction of the facts there by preventing any out side influence or internal information of, as you stated before, "proof"actually becomming public knowledge?

While I can appreciate that you're a 32nd degree Mason and have spent a very long time devoting your life to your order I would hope that in all of your time being a part of such a long standing organzation you'd be open to a discusson. Unfortunately you, sir, have provided the exact opposit and added even more shadow and mystery your illustrious order.

From your previous post in this thread you didn't provide any other explanation as to why Masons use ATS either.

Another question I have for you; due to your position with in the Masons are you bound by an oath not to provide information which would allow people who are not Masons to understand and learn more about it?

Thanks for your time and I look forward to an open, honest and interesting debate. Perhaps even a u2u.

Arcticnull

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcticnull

Again, I joined masonry for the same reason I joined ATS: To find out more and more and more about the strange world we live in.

Do you think anyone who becomes a mason automatically stops searching for truth? Dont you think Id have posted secrets a long time ago had I found them there? Do you think that by being a mason I am no longer interested in uncovering conspiracy? If any of the christian claims were true Id have been terrified, escaped the society and become a whistleblower.

If you think thousands and thousands of people will prefer to sacrifice virgins than to become whistleblowers, your view of humanity and/or humans is pretty low.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
OK Skyfloating. We know your a mason, we know your against the conspiracies about Masons.

But this is a forum about conspiracies, and this thread is in Secret Societies, so I would say that I have every right to discuss the potential for a HUGE organization affecting our planet if their agenda was indeed evil.

Having looked at the conditions of the planet, and realizing that the Mason are pretty much in every facet of Government, controlling our rules and laws, and even having written the very document we so fervently protect with our very lives,

I realize that the agenda of the Masons is not a good one at all, but one of a planet of slaves for the Elite.

Illuminati, Masons, Order Of The Knights of Malta, Order of the Garter, Lord of Man, are all names of Blaspheme.

To me, it's obvious that Masons also control this Forum.

All truths referring to Masons get channelled into this area, and then the info is buried under a bunch of angry long posts from the likes of Skyfloating and his "brethren".

[edit on 16-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I really think you getting ahead of yourself here buddy. A lot of the Masons came here for the same reason you did, to read about alternative topics. I like the paranormal stuff myself
. I came here on my own free will and so did all the others, and so did you right?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
double post my bad 'yall

[edit on 16-11-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Why would they want to spend all their time in this section, arguing against fools like me who don't have a clue about what they are talking about, pal?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcticnull
reply to post by Rockpuck

You seem to have a great deal of anger towards a lot of misconceptions of what and who the Masons are. I did not make any mention of these things and you're only adding the propogations of the hate and ignorance this thread is trying to prevent.

What you read as "anger", most people (I would think) would read as resignation to yet another round of the same-old-same-old (which he categorised). Do try not to overstate another poster's case.

From your previous post in this thread you didn't provide any other explanation as to why Masons use ATS either.

Because Masons (just like everybody else in the World) have, individually, many and varied interests and why wouldn't there be Masons on ATS. It isn't like every card-carrying Lodge member is here anymore than every card-carrying Lodge member is on the board at butchersandbakers.com. That Masons happen to make posts in a thread about Masonry to debunk misinformation and outright lies is a bad thing? You'd saying you maybe wanna embrace ignorance?

Another question I have for you; due to your position with in the Masons are you bound by an oath not to provide information which would allow people who are not Masons to understand and learn more about it?

No. Just modes of recognition. Almost everything that Masons learn within Masonry is online. The trouble is that there's a world of crap (ie freemasonrywatch for example) out there that caters to those who default to assuming the worst. You prefer to buy into that? Knock yourself out. It's your wasted time and neurons.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Why would they want to spend all their time in this section, arguing against fools like me who don't have a clue about what they are talking about, pal?

Because maybe, just maybe you might realise that you aren't right. Even if that doesn't come to pass, somebody else who thinks along similar lines but doesn't have an axe to grind might see how ridiculous the anti-Masonic stuff that's posted is

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

The city councils of Birmingham and Tuskegee, Alabama; Austin, Texas; Newark, New Jersey; Buffalo, New York; and New Orleans, Louisiana, have all called for the removal of the statue of Ku Klux Klan founder Albert Pike from Judiciary Square in Washington, D.C. Meanwhile, the Council of the District of Columbia, considering whether to pass a resolution similar to those passed in the other U.S. cities, has been warned by the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry and the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith not to move to take down the KKK monument. Albert Pike, national KKK chief judiciary officer and Grand Dragon of the Arkansas Klan after the Civil War, is buried in a crypt at the Headquarters Temple of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, at 16th and S Streets, Washington. Pike was Grand Commander of that masonic group when he and his confederate clique organized the KKK.

Why? Why has the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), a self-proclaimed "anti-bigotry'' lobby, acted to save the KKK's national monument? For starters, the ADL is officially subordinate to the B'nai B'rith, a pro-slavery masonic secret society formed under Scottish Rite control in the 1840s. The ADL, the Scottish Rite, and the Klan appeared openly together in the early 20th century as elements of the "British party" within American political life. In shameful national public statements and private actions, B'nai B'rith and the ADL denounced and viciously sabotaged all 1930s anti-Hitler protests by Jews.

Source

Let's see. Ties to KKK, Satanic worship, bizarre deaths. No reason to do an investigation into the Masonic activity in the US and the affect on the rest of the population.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Uh huh!

And if it's on the InterWeb, it's truth? Oy vey!

How about all those "reports" of Iraqi soldiers killing babies in incubators in Kuwait? About as much truth in that story as in your link

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Hey Rockpuck. The more you try to debunk, the more you keep this thread alive.

I appreciate it.

Ya, no prob. More points for you!

Arcticnull:

To asnswer your question; no I do not have any direct proof to my thought. I will impose the same question to you to provide that same proof to the contrary.

Hmm proof Masonry is not "evil" or what have you? I don't know. I suppose being a 32º Mason as opposed to being a non Mason who gets his facts from google videos.

Nope. Not angry. I find it intriguing to talk to some of you.. its amazing you know.. because you all exhibit the EXACT same personality. I could almost say its one guy making a thousand accounts.

I did not have a view point to begin with only a thought which I wanted to express.

But would rather no Masons be on the board? I would think if you guys where actually right for once you wouldn't loose every debate in every thread.

I'm not biased.The OP wanted to know why so many Masons are on ATS and why they use it. Why wouldn't ATS or other websites like be a perfect tool so that organziations such as the Masons can provide their own direction of the facts there by preventing any out side influence or internal information of, as you stated before, "proof"actually becomming public knowledge?

One problem .. almost every single Mason on the board comes from a different Grand Lodge, some are from England at that. I know it would be nice to think the Grand Lodges could coordinate such an effort lol but I honestly have to doubt they could.

While I can appreciate that you're a 32nd degree Mason and have spent a very long time devoting your life to your order I would hope that in all of your time being a part of such a long standing organzation you'd be open to a discusson. Unfortunately you, sir, have provided the exact opposit and added even more shadow and mystery your illustrious order.

Not a very long time. I am actually pretty young. And I am very much open to discussion but not to narrow minded views.

stompk

But this is a forum about conspiracies, and this thread is in Secret Societies, so I would say that I have every right to discuss the potential for a HUGE organization affecting our planet if their agenda was indeed evil.

Conspiracies cannot be fictious lies.. they must have a shred of evidence, some proof, and compiled in a manor that shows a little research.

Mason are pretty much in every facet of Government, controlling our rules and laws, and even having written the very document we so fervently protect with our very lives,

Um no. Masonry is not in "every facet of government" .. but religion is. Maybe they destroyed the world in your eyes. And Masonry did influence the constitution. I am proud of that, I would have hoped you would have been as well.. apparently it is easy to forsake your forefathers and call them evil.

I realize that the agenda of the Masons is not a good one at all, but one of a planet of slaves for the Elite.

No proof though, just hate?

Illuminati, Masons, Order Of The Knights of Malta, Order of the Garter, Lord of Man, are all names of Blaspheme.

blaspheme? .. Not sure if you meant to use that word or not..

To me, it's obvious that Masons also control this Forum.

Masons in general put forth the better argument.

Well at least you can admit your clueless.

Click on my name. Read my post.

The Secret Societies forum is not, by far, my most visited forum.

You are one of those people that have this crazy idea in your head and are to arrogant to try and find any truth behind it. That is not how you learn friend, its how you remain ignorant.

[edit on 11/16/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Good day,

I want to make it clear here that I"m not the one who was making reference to virgins, the devil and what ever other topic was mentioned.

In fact it was your fellow Mason who made those references. Not me.

I freely admit that I"m not 100% skilled in the use of the "quote" here on ATS but I did not at any point in time make a reference to those topics.

I'll even go so far as to and apologize for not being 100% versed in using the quote system either.

If you're going to hang me at least do so by my own words.

Thank you all for your time.

Arcticnull

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join