It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi im new....so yeah hi :p

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
hey people! et / aliens / conspiracies have been a big part of my life in the last few years wanting to know more! ive watched some many documentaries and read so many articles its unreal! but yeah ive never registerd here but read some of the threads so thought it was about time i registerd

....HI PEOPLE!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hello and welcome...
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
My best advice to a new member is to always check your info to see if it was posted before starting a new thread.Iam afraid unless it is breaking news we have seen it all pretty much here.
So read, read, read..Learn Enjoy and have fun!
AD

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
hello new guy let me be the first one to flag you and ask you....are you a computer entity?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

See you around.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
For those topics, you've certainly joined the right crew.

Welcome to ATS, AndyStoke and happy posting

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Allow me to be the fourth to welcome you! So here it goes, Welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hi and welcome.

FYI, another new member I am Sam had their cover blown earlier today. I have a number of trustworthy sources that say he's a Leprechaun and lives in a tree in Alabama.

What gave sammy away? Leprechauns speak in simple sentences, in limericks, or not at all. And most notably, they like to stir up trouble. His/her thread was consequently closed.

Official news story: www.youtube.com...

Please tell me you're not a Leprechaun too. Anyway, enjoy ATS.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

some people will disagree with you that it was "her" this time.
sorry to break it to you but you're gonna have to blame someone else this time.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by gnisirtraehkrad]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Welcome I am not Sam but AndyStoke. Look forward to seeing what you have to add.

CTH

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Please leave the accusations of sock puppetry to those who are in a position to expose/handle it.

assuming every new member who joins here to be a sock is presumptuous, to say the least.

hardly a great welcome if you're wrong, eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
A hearty welcome to you AndyStoke.

So happy to have you join us.

Peace,
Marilyn

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I politely began my post with 'Hi and welcome' and ended it with '...enjoy ATS.' I wouldn't call it a great welcome, but thanks just the same.

And also, you'll see I was highlighting a Leprechaun in the deep south as the prior culprit (in another thread familiar to others in here). If you are a Southern Leprechaun, then I apologize. I frown upon shenanigans at ATS whether I'm in a position to do so or not.

gnisirtraehkrad = darkheartrising = shenanigans (don't take offense DHR, you're smart, cute, and sassy -- but you're stirring up a heap o' trouble).

This is my last post on the subject, cross my heart.

Anyway, AndyStoke, again welcome.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS AndyStoke. As I'm sure you are aware already, this is a very big site with tons of information to go through. Have fun reading/researching and I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

And oh ya.. The search button is your friend

new topics

top topics

join