It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Underground Alien Bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Probably the most convincing thing I've seen yet proving the existence of DUMBS and their activity. What do you guys think?

www.megavideo.com...

www.megavideo.com...

[edit on 15-11-2007 by masterShake122]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think it would make a nice science fiction story.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterShake122
Probably the most convincing thing I've seen ...

Sigh. You call that convincing? I want my 5 minutes back buddy! But I'll give you a chance to redeem yourslef...Find for us actual, concrete (no not sci-fi) data on Thomas Castello.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Yeah. Even if there are probably some underground bases as explained by Schneider the faker-or-not, maybe as a way to 'protect' civil populations from a galactic even toasting up the earth around 2012. Not to mention the Moon's nature question. Neither Orion's.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Rigel]

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Rigel]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
There was a huge topic about this farther back in these boards that had great points as to why these things may exist

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Try visiting any of these locations:

In Australia, there is Pine Gap, located in the center of the continent. Pine Gap is an extremely dangerous place. Many of the things that are being taken from the Earth to the Moon are leaving from Pine Gap. Also, in the Snowy Mountains in Australia there is another base.

In China, there is an underground base that is US-Alien-Soviet controlled located in Mongolia, in Xining. There is also a benevolent alien base under Tibet.

The Soviet Union. Now, much of the underground hidden space program which developed the lunar bases has been a covert US-British-Soviet operation since 1958. Most of it has been launched from the Soviet Union, because of its vast expanse, and no one, anywhere, can see what is coming and going. They did not use the technology that we're used to seeing, these large rockets, to get that stuff up there. The Greys provided anti-gravity technology which allowed them to do this very easily. There is a based at Serov that is a joint US-Soviet-Alien base. The Andromedans say that this base is very large and very dangerous. There is a base at Karagaj and Sakaueen. There is an ultra-secret level base in the Ural Mountains, north of Serov.

There are bases in Iran. There is one right smack in the middle of the country, in the desert. It's very large, and apparently there are tunnel systems that run to the Red Sea and to the Indian Ocean. The Masurine Islands, underwater, there is a very large trench where there is also a base.

In Africa,
o

In Algeria, there is base in the Tahat mountains.
o

in the Sudan, there is an alien base in the Nyala Range.
o

In Zaire, there is an alien base west of Kindu.
o

In Botswana, there is a base at Kamahaki.
o

There is a base at the South Sandwich Islands.
o

In Egypt, there is a base close to the Libyan border, and I understand that the base is as big as the state of Maryland.
o

There is also one west of Cairo, underneath the Giza plateau. There are no aliens there at all right now, I am told, but there are United States NSA personnel in it.

In Europe:
o

In Switzerland, there is a base under Mount Blanc shared by seven races considered to be benevolent.
o

In Scandinavia, east of Narvik there is a base.
o

In Sweden, there is a base under Gottland island, a private island. How many of you have seen the story of Hangar 18? According to the Andromedans, that particular craft was given to our government by the Andromedans themselves as a good-will gesture to open up dialog and communications. Apparently, they still have not been able to get inside the craft because they still haven't figured how to open it, but what they did was move it to Gottland island off the coast of Sweden. That's where it is now.
o

There have been many attempts by the Andromedans to open up a dialog with the government. The benevolent Pleiadians and a group from Sirius A have also made the attempt, but the first thing they ask the government to do is to disarm itself, because the government doesn't really know what to do with the technology they have, especially with the nuclear weapons. The benevolent races are afraid of what the government might do to them with these weapons. They have offered help in dealing with the problems here on earth if they would only put their weapons away, but apparently the world government's don't want to abandon their killing capability.

In South America:
o

there are bases in the Andes Mountains.
o

In Chile, there is a bases north of Calama.
o

In Brazil, there is a base at Moto Brava Cuinva.

In the United States, there are bases on one of the borders of Alabama, in Missouri east of Braxton, south of St. Paul, Minnesota, east of Amarillo, Texas. In New Mexico there are bases at Dulce, Datil, and at White Sands. In Arizona, there are bases in the White Mountains and the Superstitious Mountains. In Utah, there are bases underneath Salt Lake. There are bases in Montana, Wyoming and Idaho. In Oregon there is a base under Mount Hood, which is a very significant one, and I will talk more about that one later. It's important, but not in a positive way.

In California, there are bases at Twenty-Nine Palms, Death Valley, Edwards AFB, and in Bishop, where there are landing ports. There are also bases in the Mojave Desert and a NASA secret underground base at Crows Landing near Nights Ferry.

In Washington State, there are two. There are several in Nevada, including Groom Lake and Sunspot. There are 19 miles of caverns and tunnels in the Yucca Mountains that are used for the construction of gravity craft. This area is also attached to S-4. These facilities were designed and built by the A.A.Matthews Construction Company in Maryland, which was once owned by the Payseur family (See Alex Christophers’ Pandora's Box). Now, relative to S-4, the Greys gave our government nine of their craft. Out of that nine, our government duplicated and created 53 other craft. The NSA now has at least 53 of these UFO-type craft, and virtually all of them are sitting on the moon at this time (1995).

In Alberta, Canada, there are bases near Calgary. In British Columbia, there is a base near Dawson Creek. In North Bay, Ontario, there is a large NORAD facility.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Some guy on coast to coast was saying there was a secret underground base in Nevada that goes to the Pacific Ocean. Have you heard of that one? Run by the Army used by the Navy to put subs down in Nevada and come out in California. Any web sites you know about underground bases?
d_may

top topics

join