It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your favorite conspiracy theory?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Mine is 2012 and Nibiru/Planet X. It sounds so imminent and if the Annunaki are real then it gets really interesting.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by outofstep

Glad to hear it

The thing I love about Oak Island is that there is some tangible evidence, there have been cores drilled and there has been excavations. There IS a shaft which has been ingeniously sealed. There ARE slabs of stone and wood pilled ontop of something below.

Will we ever find out what is below?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oak Island story is very cool! I first saw a thing about it on In Search Of back in '82 when I was a little kid. Then a few years back I saw another thing and this time who comes up in the story? Templars!

my fav. though is the whole "matrix"/hologram theory

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The Bush=Nazi conspiracy is IMO the most universally important and therefore my favorite. If you haven't delved in yet you gotta check it out. There was an article that I-On-Beam linked in the "UFOs Nikola Tesla and Germany" thread that connected the hundreds of dots very well.
Your Nazi government has a master plan and it's ultimate goal (which has taken nearly 100 years to implement) is global domination and a 1000 year reich.

The fruit is nearly ripe.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
ATS Mods are reptilians working with the chinese and american governments to keep us addicted to posting and reading nonsensical conspiracy theads, thereby rendering us glued to our seats and screens inside our homes and offices, away from any possibility of real action, while causing us to lose countless hours everyday looking stuff up on google while their adword affiliate dollars continue to go through the roof, all the while sipping martini on a beach on the moon with John Lear and his buddies... I know, because i see them in the lobby of my hotel everyday! .... that one....

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by never_tell
ATS Mods are reptilians working with the chinese and american governments to keep us addicted to posting and reading nonsensical conspiracy theads, thereby rendering us glued to our seats and screens inside our homes and offices, away from any possibility of real action, while causing us to lose countless hours everyday looking stuff up on google while their adword affiliate dollars continue to go through the roof, all the while sipping martini on a beach on the moon with John Lear and his buddies... I know, because i see them in the lobby of my hotel everyday! .... that one....

Haha, thats F'in great!
Well done

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What the heck...
I tried this one, right here but I never got this much attention! I won't have it!
No one likes my threads, buhuu!

Nevermind, better luck to you dude. My reply to this thread is in the link.
Peace.

(This is not an attempt to hi-jack your thread, promise)

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

if you like attention then its time to restart your old threads again---all kinds of fresh blood has arrived like me----although i have/had no plans to start any threads-----i accidently started 1 when first came here and shot myself----never make that mistake again ------i'll just make comments and get shot down trying to give some input----from what i've read and what i think i see ?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You know it would make a whole lotta sense if Bush were a nazi. Have you looked into the FEMA death camps yet? If not look it up on youtube. But what I'm getting at is the death camp in the video has blue and red zones for (probably for high and low priority executions)... just like the concentration camps in nazi Germany!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Icon_xof

the clues abound... click

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join