It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did hijackers smuggle "real" bombs on board the planes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Always have wondered what this large flash of bright light was before flight 11 entered the north tower. What ever it is it certainly takes place a moment before the plane enters the building. I know there is a similar flash when the South tower is struck moments before the tip of the plane enters the building but this flash on flight 175 seems very small compared to the one present in the video I linked to from flight 11.

Got me wondering if when the hijackers told the passengers on at least three of the planes(flight 77 we still dont have a clue what happened there) that they had bombs on board, I wonder if they really did have some sort of explosives on board. This could be the flashes that we see before the planes enter the buildings. This could be why there is a problem with the last three minutes of flight 93 or why there were reports of white smoke from the caller in the bathroom of flight 93. Or why there was reportedly wind whooshing sound right as the flight data times out(reported by the families who listened to it). Not to mention the reports from flight 93 that the hijackers had bombs strapped to them.

Could it be the FBI did not want it to be known that on top of everything that happened that day the hijackers also managed to get bombs on board the planes. This could be how they were able to take over the planes without any problems at all, cant fight someone with a bomb. Would make sense why the security drastically changed after 911 at the airports. Knives and boxcutters are easily found in a security check but the large bomb detection systems that the TSA use now would seem to have nothing to do with 911. Should be noted also that authorities were able to smuggle explosives through the TSA security check points which they went and exploded afterwards to see if the amount was enough to do serious damage to a aircraft(On NBC nightly news today).

Unless that is someone else has a theory as to what exactly that flash of light is before flight 11 crashed into the north tower.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Stillresearchn911]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So no one has any inputs or comments on whether or not when the hijackers said they had bombs on board they were really telling the truth??

Would if I said they were HYDROGEN BOMBS...oooohhhhh now maybe people will show interest...anyways just another wild speculation I guess.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Can someone at least tell me what the "video id" that they request in order to add a video directly onto the OP. I tried several times(hence all the edits) but everytime I would try to it would say that it didnt work. Thanks in advance for the help.(I know its always nicer to watch the video right here in the thread instead of clicking video links)

new topics

join