It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hello all, I have been a fan of the site for quite awhile and recently registered. (Didn't realize there was a Introduction topic, until I saw all the hits I AM SAM was getting) I look forward to contributing to the community. Already I have posted a few topics. I have had 1 experience with a UFO and my family has had multiple experiences. I look forward to sharing and learning from everyone here.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hello and welcome
Feel free to look around and share your ideas with us here.. That was the biggest hello thread of all time I think..
But dont feel bad if you dont get 35 replies
)
So Im off to bed now.. very tired.. I do alot of reading here and find it helps me wined down from a long day..
Yet some things on here get me going.. So you must pick and choose what is best for you! Best of luck

ZY5

ps--ur avatar is a bit big.. you might want to resize it.. Im sure any of the mods would be happy to help you.. I would, but to tired... maybe tommorow if its still not fixed

[edit on 15-11-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Welcome! You chose a wonderful place to stop and learn, and express yourself. Have a great time, post lots of things, and just generally enjoy the community.

See you on the boards.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Don't forget about the other sites in TAN, like PTS and BTS! Check out BTS any time for a good laugh, ill be there waiting!

new topics

top topics

join