It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we laundering souls for someone else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Starting with a popular premise that humans are an experiment of sorts, most theories agree that our very existence has something to do with an "immortal soul" and our role as its "container" for some unknown purpose by an equally unknown race. For one reference, see: www.youtube.com... interviews with John Lear.

As far as I understand things, which, truth be told will not impress anyone, myself included, a few possibilities exist. Omitting possibilities beyond our "grokability" and please feel free to supplement this list, they be:

1. We are livestock and food for Reptilians of confused dimensionality. "Food" in this case has been purported to include both physical meat as well as the "astral self". As in, we eat chickens for physical sustenance and love our pets for that extra emotional sustenance -- one notch up the food chain, Reptilians (or whoever) eat multiple aspects of us and obtain emotional sustenance not from love but something more sinister (duality principle).
  2. Because a "soul" is a scarce resource on a universal scale, we are simply currency on some ridiculous market.
  3. For the Grays (who may or may not be idiots duped by other alien races) we are penises and vaginas either incubating genetic information so that they may continue propagating duped idiot offspring
  4. As proposed in "The Gods of Eden", we are simply an effective monkey+soul slave race created with religion on our brains and other forms of imposed limitations to keep us obedient to the Custodial Race that may or may not be sharing us with other races (above theories are not mutually exclusive, it "can" all be true at the same time - as in, you can make a house out of a whale's remains after you finish eating it...)

But here is one I've been pondering... BTW, If this one is not original (and I doubt it is) I would love to be pointed to other related resources. Thanks in advance!

The postulates here are:

1. There is something to the "spiritual evolution" thing. The controversial David R. Hawkins' statistical studies on Truth vs Falsehood may be whacky but his logic behind the evolutionary scale seems pretty sound and if on a scale of 0 to 1000, the ultimate loving Budha, Ghandi, Jesus (Alien or not) were at about 900 and the average human being is at around ~100, we still have a long way to go.
  2. We're not the only (sentient?) life form in the universe. To be so ignant because Bible cooties crawl around in our brains is simply insane and shameful.
  3. Reincarnation for the sake of spiritual growth was a known "fact" to the Sumerian races and their ilk -- be it a natural process or one imposed by our creators or our creators' Creator...
  4. As described in Gods of Eden, there is a direct relationship between the lack of spiritual freedom and keeping us obedient and toiling.
  5. As reported my many abductees, (see Linda Howe's "High Strangeness" books) alien races participating in abductions or "re-education" of select individuals are able to track the soul through multiple human lifetimes. It is also evident that some sort of "progress" is being tracked.
  6. Most aliens seem to have longer lifespans than us and from Biblical-type records our puny lifetimes may be purposefully imposed.

So, what if the experiment (which is us) deals with cleansing or "laundering" souls? What if our 80-100 year lifetimes are long enough for the soul to grow in some dimensions yet short enough so that the same soul can be injected into a completely new set of circumstance thus allowing it to grow in a different way. Some theorists believe that our custodial aliens "help" us re-incarnate into circumstances that allow us to work out our biggest defficiencies, and all the boogey men are in their proper places to ensure that there is sufficient motivation...

[continued in reply due to char limit]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
[continuing...]

Furthermore, why do we assume that we each have a unique soul? What if the entire species was created to efficiently "launder" a single soul? Who's soul? I don't know but it's probably a Higher beings for the benefit of the being or to keep the being trapped OR it's for a not-so-high a being who is simply going to the "doctor" to get a new, better "liver" after drinking his own to pulp... Concept of a "Galactic Black Market" for souls seems to make more sense from this perspective. Incubator or Laundromat of the Soul anyone?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beast115

If we are truly just laundered souls it would only make sense if it was for someone else. It sure isn't me doing the laundering.

Even if it was for "God" as the religous believe, it would still be for someone else.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

I've run through similar possibilities in my quest for truth as well - everything ranging from the "random experiement" to the "benevolent" sort.

As far as the Soul Laundering goes - man, this is right up my alley of speculation. I'm forever fascinated with precepts concerning reincarnation and can't help but want to tie it in to the alien enslavement theory.

Perhaps the "alien masters" are just universal devices meant to help guide and prepare the soul for it's next incarnation?

Roadsigns of sorts on the path of life - interaction with them as either threshold guardians and/or gatekeepers of sorts to information and progress within our spiritual and intellectual evolution before we proceed into a higher level of awareness and interconnectivity with the Greater Universe.

I've been tossing around an idea of this nature for a while, but not all of it is absolutely solidified and sometimes hard to put into words, but this thread is a good start.

Thanks again for bringing this topic to light. I'm definitely looking forward to working this one out.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The cynical part of me thinks "Black Market of Souls" and an extraterrestrial jingle that goes something like "Cleaner soul, $5.95, we do shirts and jackets too. Open 24/7"

[edit on 15-11-2007 by beast115]

join