posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:02 PM
Starting with a popular premise that humans are an experiment of sorts, most theories agree that our very existence has something to do with an
"immortal soul" and our role as its "container" for some unknown purpose by an equally unknown race. For one reference, see:
interviews with John Lear.
As far as I understand things, which, truth be told will not impress anyone, myself included, a few possibilities exist. Omitting possibilities
beyond our "grokability" and please feel free to supplement this list, they be:
- We are livestock and food for Reptilians of confused dimensionality. "Food" in this case has been purported to include both physical meat as
well as the "astral self". As in, we eat chickens for physical sustenance and love our pets for that extra emotional sustenance -- one notch up the
food chain, Reptilians (or whoever) eat multiple aspects of us and obtain emotional sustenance not from love but something more sinister (duality
- Because a "soul" is a scarce resource on a universal scale, we are simply currency on some ridiculous market.
- For the Grays (who may or may not be idiots duped by other alien races) we are penises and vaginas either incubating genetic information so that
they may continue propagating duped idiot offspring
- As proposed in "The Gods of Eden", we are simply an effective monkey+soul slave race created with religion on our brains and other forms of
imposed limitations to keep us obedient to the Custodial Race that may or may not be sharing us with other races (above theories are not mutually
exclusive, it "can" all be true at the same time - as in, you can make a house out of a whale's remains after you finish eating it...)
But here is one I've been pondering... BTW, If this one is not original (and I doubt it is) I would love to be pointed to other related resources.
Thanks in advance!
The postulates here are:
- There is something to the "spiritual evolution" thing. The controversial David R. Hawkins' statistical studies on Truth vs Falsehood may be
whacky but his logic behind the evolutionary scale seems pretty sound and if on a scale of 0 to 1000, the ultimate loving Budha, Ghandi, Jesus (Alien
or not) were at about 900 and the average human being is at around ~100, we still have a long way to go.
- We're not the only (sentient?) life form in the universe. To be so ignant because Bible cooties crawl around in our brains is simply insane and
- Reincarnation for the sake of spiritual growth was a known "fact" to the Sumerian races and their ilk -- be it a natural process or one imposed
by our creators or our creators' Creator...
- As described in Gods of Eden, there is a direct relationship between the lack of spiritual freedom and keeping us obedient and toiling.
- As reported my many abductees, (see Linda Howe's "High Strangeness" books) alien races participating in abductions or "re-education" of
select individuals are able to track the soul through multiple human lifetimes. It is also evident that some sort of "progress" is being
- Most aliens seem to have longer lifespans than us and from Biblical-type records our puny lifetimes may be purposefully imposed.
So, what if the experiment (which is us) deals with cleansing or "laundering" souls? What if our 80-100 year lifetimes are long enough for the soul
to grow in some dimensions yet short enough so that the same soul can be injected into a completely new set of circumstance thus allowing it to grow
in a different way. Some theorists believe that our custodial aliens "help" us re-incarnate into circumstances that allow us to work out our
biggest defficiencies, and all the boogey men are in their proper places to ensure that there is sufficient motivation...
[continued in reply due to char limit]