It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reciently released animated movie and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Good day,
I’ve just returned from the movie theatre after my wife and attended a showing of a very recently released animated movie. While I did enjoy the comedy that was provided and it was a nice little escape from the everyday grind I came to the realization that movie has specific undertones of the New World Order and its message was completely directed at children.

Unless you’ve seen the movie some of what I’m saying will sound quite odd but if you do happen to see it you will understand where I am getting my information from.

One of the sentiments of this comes to mind in specific, I apologize if I don’t remember the quote in specific:
Every bee has a small but very important job. If every bee does that job very well then we will all benefit.

Considering that most animated movies have a political or social undertone I thought this was extremely interesting to point out considering that mass media continues to bombard us with subliminal messages about “doing the right thing” or “being a team player”.

The thought that came to my mind was that if that mentality, as it has been in the past, is continuously passed on to our children the possibility of future social suggestion would be much less of an effort for them to accept if it is continuously suggested to them.

Another undertone in the movie that was presented is; if you retaliate in any way against the accepted way of doing what is right and how to do those right things you will be punished or die.
The example I use for this topic is during a scene when the main character decides not to choose a profession immediately and wants to branch out and experience other things in their life. His actions have mass repercussions for his species and he is punished, not directly from his peers but by the actions themselves which cause havoc on the environment.

Another example is when a co-main character attacks another character during a scene in a court room. The character that is attacked represents the status quo or “big brother” if you will. That character who actually commits the attack almost dies subsequently from their actions.

As I continue to be a member of ATS I am more aware of what is broadcasted in the ways of propaganda as well as understanding where the NWO is starting to slowly make its continuous moves in a very drawn out game of chess. That game of chess is being played out and we as a population are the pieces.

If anyone else has seen the movie which I am referring to I would like to hear your input on what I have presented here.

Thank you all for your time,

Arcticnull

[edit on 11/14/0707 by Arcticnull]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I dunno man....I think you might be reading too much into a Bee's "hive" mentality being represented in a movie about bees,and the NWO trying to brainwash children into excepting a "hive" mentality.

Seems to me it was just trying to be realistic by mimicking how actual bees work.

I thought it was a fairy enjoyable movie.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
pardon my ignorance, what's the name of the movie?

All I know is that its about bees.

I get what you mean about the "team player" thing. That is a constant message. The central character cannot accomplish his tasks until he learns to work with others. Then, as a team, the task is accomplished.

Then they get to the real world, and it's everyman man for himself.
- a zero sum game.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
An interesting thread you've got here. There always seems to be some kind of agenda with any form of media. For example with ATS forums: It's providing evidence of 'un-kind' activity or people debunking.

I say this is interesting because EVERY episode of Arthur (the rabbit guy with glasses with rabbit and small monkey type friends..it's american but shown in Britain) there tends to be symbolism or messages.

Before anyone takes the piss out of me I watch it before work lol Nothing on the propaganda tube mid-afternoon.

I can only remember the episode which was centred around a 'lucky pencil' which happened to have the all-seeing-eye on it and that the episode also had some kind of messages to it which I found represented values of N.W.O

I have a really bad memory.

I didn't watch last week. I think I'll make a journal for three weeks (3 episodes worth) on what I feel the cartoon/animation is trying to represent because there always seems to be something well above giving the kids some entertainment.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by amanbuthimself]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Was it a disney production? Walt Disney was said to be involved in the occult and belonged to certain secret societies.

www.illuminati-news.com...

I believe you about the subliminal messages because I have also seen it in many recent animated films. The children of today are being brain washed more than ever.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Propaganda is everywhere.

It's meant to be subtle enough as to not be blatant and obvious. This is why it is so sinister.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
3 sixes in the Disney logo among many many other strange things having to do with the man and his self-created kingdom which has influenced the minds of children and adults alike for decades.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by amanbuthimself
I say this is interesting because EVERY episode of Arthur (the rabbit guy with glasses with rabbit and small monkey type friends..it's american but shown in Britain) there tends to be symbolism or messages.

I look forward to your research. They seem to have already brainwashed you into watching it for three weeks. JK.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Good day,

I have to say that DocGonzo used an excellent phrase "the hive mentality"

I think this movie truely has an undertone to it that is trying to push that idea.

"If you're all good little workers and you don't question the status quo you'll be rewarded"

Is that not what the NWO exactly wants after it takes power?

Thanks for all the posts and I hope this threat continues to bring up some good discussion.

Thank you all for your time,

Arcticnull

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Agreed w/ some of the posts here, as well as that 'biometrics' at Disney thread floating around, 'retina scans' and rollercoasters, no thanks.... also, the "GI Joe" movie thread mentions NWO programming in it too as for this movie. Disney gear has been mentioned in/by numerous MK Ultra episodes/victims.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by anhinga]

new topics

top topics

join