It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOON : First line of defense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
No I'm not watching too much Star Wars. The Death Star was fictional, but it represented our moon figuratively.

Planetary Defense Weapons Built on the Moon

Weapons are being built on the moon, such as particle beam weapons, nuclear bomb-satellites, anti-matter weapon systems and plasma beam weapons. The reason these weapons are being built on the moon is because if there was an invasion of Earth, the moon is considered our first line of defense.
How did everything get up there? Outside of using anti-gravity technology which the Greys had given the NSA, anti-gravity anomaly areas were also used. Alien technology is being used to create an atmosphere on the moon to permit extended habitation, and this process is taking a great many years to accomplish. In the meantime, food is being grown underground. There is a military base on the far side of the moon.

The first manned mission and landing on the moon was in 1958 by the Russians and the NSA, as was previously stated, and it became an official "colony" in 1961. I'm talking about the facility that was as large as New York State. The structures that were built on the surface were designed by JPL. These domed structures were built first on the moon, to test them, and then on Mars.

When the Apollo astronauts landed on the moon, we had already been there for some time. The NSA had already established a colony there eight years earlier, and the technology involved was not shared with the lower echelons in NASA or even the military. NASA was used as a "blind" to keep the people of the United States ignorant of what was really happening in space, and is still fulfilling that function.

Much more here, including locations of moon bases. The Real Star wars- Article by Alex Collier 1995.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I was reading the section labled Alternative 4 and it said that:

"The Andromedans, who have technology 4,700 years ahead of us, have said they would not allow this to happen. This might indicate why the world order is spending so much time arming itself on the moon, because they think they are going to be able to "deal" with things when help comes. They won't be able to.

The moon will simply be pulled out of orbit, moved away from earth and dealt with by the Council.

If the moon was pulled out of orbit that would kill us too, the moon controls out tide and controls the axis of our planet.

[edit on 11/16/2007 by Uniceft17]

[edit on 11/16/2007 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
talk about moon bases, take a look at this! trouble is , It aint ours! but, I'm sure you will find it intresting. I know i did.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

Take a look at WHAT exactly?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think he meant the maps of moon bases. There are alot of maps, click the link and scroll down. Click for larger image. I wonder if those maps are accurate.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
there's a lot on the moon that we don't know about, obviously. I wonder also... might there be some sort of a "monolith" up there?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Not sure. I heard there is a soul box up there. It's a basin of energy that powers the heart. Sort of like the all spark. You mean a monolith like in Kubrick's 2001 ?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Is he really channeling these 'people' or is this a fiction story?

Because if he really is channeling them and it comes down to "Alternative 4" then we die either way, lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Like the Vulcans in Trek, who were 5000 years ahead of humans, the Andromedans are almost 5000 years ahead of us spiritually and technologically, but in fact are probably a little ahead of us today. Due to divine intervention and the speeding up of invention we are almost their equals now; especially in the status of weaponry and military strength. However, we are not as advanced spiritually, and most humans don't know what to do with all this variety around us.

They might have alot of ships but Earth dismantles any ship who comes close. They try to warn us with crop circles they say, but in what way? All is see is beautiful artwork and some is designed with the golden ratio of divine proportion.

Could be that a moon is an ultimate weapon. A planet with a large civilization like ours will have a battlestar next to it.

I think I heard someone talk about this big planet mover on some threads awile ago. I think it was Lear who said it, i dont remember. But I would love to see this machine! Ironically, I was playing a video game before that showed a huge machine moving a moon.

[edit on 11/16/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

top topics

join