It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Framed for Homicide - Military Mumbo Jumbo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
s65.photobucket.com...

i65.photobucket.com...

"http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/subfusion/PoliceReport.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">

Greetings I was wondering if maybe someone could help me understand this, and why someone would convert an electronic email to the inspector general as act of violence. 25 years old tried to serve my country and being framed for murder. How does that work. Police told me it is not an actual homocide report, apparently they do not have a division for electronic or computer crimes. I had no idea this is what was going on behind my back.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You do not have the compression as to what I have been put through because of this

and you know what else rocks! When I spoke to the person investigating this he was like the most professional police officer I have ever seen before. Houston Police Department rocks. But anyway he was like "So you reported this all the FBI" wich was also in the complaint, I sure hope those FBI dudes kick some serious butt, like in the first Die Hard movie.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by 35Arizona35]

join