It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots Of Churches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guerilla
But like many christians including my Uncle they beleive that Jesus(pbuh) is god?
So doesnt that make it even more wrong to have his picture liek that infront of a place that is meant to be used to pray to The One True God?

Salaam

Guerilla

Why would it? Jesus is the son of God, some people believe that since there is only One God, then Jesus woudl have simply been a facet or part fo that God. It's internally logical.

Which means that Jesus is God, a picture of Jesus is a picture of God. But that is moot. Your uncle (I woudl hope) is not praying too the picture. He is using it as a center of focus when he prays to God.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

When you look at the entrances, for instance, they are often shaped like, well, female genitalia.

And just like women once your through there all they wont to do is talk and talk and talk

Just kidding ladies

I didn't get it until now. Was a little confused with your punctuation etc. Good one!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Originally posted by Guerilla
But like many christians including my Uncle they beleive that Jesus(pbuh) is god?
So doesnt that make it even more wrong to have his picture liek that infront of a place that is meant to be used to pray to The One True God?

Salaam

Guerilla

Why would it? Jesus is the son of God, some people believe that since there is only One God, then Jesus woudl have simply been a facet or part fo that God. It's internally logical.

Which means that Jesus is God, a picture of Jesus is a picture of God. But that is moot. Your uncle (I woudl hope) is not praying too the picture. He is using it as a center of focus when he prays to God.

To believe that the Forces of Creation, the Father, who needs the whole universe in order to write his name, can be explained through saying the divinity of Jesjuah is based on what you say is logical has no purpose, atleast when the resonement isn't even true.

Jesjuah was a son of God, not meaning much else than that he was rightious before God. When the Jewish elite argued against him being a son of God, they did so because they followed the Law according to the Babylonian Talmud and the Levitical reforms instead of the Law according to, and in the teaching of Mosche. For Mosche declares that a rightious man is a son of God in the Law and thereby part of God. And when the One comes (as he did in Jesjuah) who sums up the All God, he is God. But since the Jewish elite followed teachings which didn't fit into the teachings of Jesjuah (and thereby also Mosche and even God), Jesjuah became their enemy, hence they didn't look uppon him as rightious in the Law, but rather some kind of heretic. And a son of God is also a god, but here on Earth, like a mere man he must die, unless his divinity is prooven and the Love of the Father is truely evident in his life and being. So far had they run astray from the sound Teaching in the Law that they didn't even recognise their God when they met him en face. He was the Word of God, the physical stage of the Godhead which is sung about in the Eternal Song of Mosche. Jesjuah was the Lamb of God and the Redeemer of Mankind. The man with the Ark of All Ages so to speek. The man from eternity who comes again and again to redeem mankind and to fulfill the Works of God prior to and on the Sabbath. The Living and Rightious Love who lives within the Word of the Law, the Spirit of the Prophets, and whom God loves more than anyone else. Well I could go on forever. You would need the whole universe to write it all down. Or perhaps many universes even.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Hamilton]

<< 1   >>

join